BY TALENTI #17 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Sicilian Pistachio Gelato. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Pretty delicious, I think it is easy to maintain portion sizes with gelato and I appreciate that it has fewer calories and fat than regular ice cream." in 10 reviews
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I love gelato more than most ice creams, and Talenti seems to be a good brand. For some reason, I thought the pistachio would taste like it does in spumoni, so I was a bit disappointed. However, it tastes like pure, unadulterated pistachios, so it tastes very rich and expensive. There are lots of nuts in it, making it even higher quality.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Louisa, KY
I have never had pistachio until I tried this incredible snack! The packaging it comes in is super cute, and it is a very affordable. The flavor is absolutely orgasmic and thats pretty much the only way i can describe it. It also has pistachio pieces inside of the gelato itself bringing in that extra flavor.
Seo C.
Seo C.
I don't usually go for pistachio ice cream but this one is sooo good. It's creamy and smooth yet not too sweet. The best part of Talenti is that they don't freeze like other ice cream. Even after I open it and put it back into the freezer, the ice cream won't get too hardened to eat again later.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
If you haven't tried this you definitely should. Its the best pistachio ice cream I have ever had. The price is a little high for such a small container but its definitely worth its price. Its really creamy with a yummy pistachio flavor. definitely worth the calories! Lol
Helen H.
Helen H.
OMG! the best ever Pistachio Gelato I have ever had!! This is my favorite treat for a hot summers day! My kids are obsessed with this flavor and brand of Gelato! the serving size can be a joke, because I don't know how anyone can go without eating the entire container!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
I am in love with this gelato. It tastes amazing and is so smooth and creamy. My biggest issue is that it is expensive for such a small container but it is worth it in my opinion. It is way better than ice cream and is better for you. I definitely recommend this.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
By far the best pistachio ice cream you will ever find at the grocery store!!! Honestly it's probably one of the best pistachio ice cream I've ever had period...outside of the real deal gelato I had in Italy. Talentis is so creamy and good!!
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
I'm not a huge sweets girl but I love ice cream! Every since I was introduced to this brand, I got hooked. I've tried pretty much every flavor. They're all good but this one is my favorite and usually my go to. So creamy and not too sweet.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
West Chester , OH
Most wouldn't think that pistachio gelato is good but I think it's the perfect combination of sweet and salty. You get the little bits of the salty pistachio and the gelato is just sweet enough without over doing it.
Tahlia T.
Tahlia T.
Barnhart , MO
This Gelato is a little more expensive than usual, but I definitely think it is worth the extra few dollars. It is super rich and creamy and the flavor is so great! I really enjoy this treat after a long day!
Shileizy T.
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Whats your Favorite Talenti Flavor???
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love Talenti but I've never tried this kind. Does it taste good?
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Is it good? I've never tried it before. What flavor would you guys or gals consider?
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I hear many good things about this product. Is it expensive
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Is this flavor one of the better ones? What's the best kind?!