BY TALENTI #29 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Roasted Sicilian pistachios, blended with our pistachio butter and fresh milk, sugar, and cream create our Sicilian Pistachio gelato, a distinct and delicious choice for when the classic Italian craving strikes and an international flight isn’t an option.

Ingredients: Milk, Sugar, Cream, Pistachios, Dextrose, Carob Gum, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor

Nutritional Facts:

Saturated Fat6gSugars23g
D.V.30%Protein4g
Sodium50mg
D.V.2%

Vitamin A(0%), Calcium(10%), Vitamin C(0%), Iron(0%)

*Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

• I love Talenti but I've never tried this kind. Does it ta...9 Answers
  • Does this have bits of pistachio in it?3 Answers
  • Can i get a bigger size3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Pretty delicious, I think it is easy to maintain portion sizes with gelato and I appreciate that it has fewer calories and fat than regular ice cream." in 10 reviews
Dvani M.
Ice cream is ice cream so because of that fact, this was delicious, but my issues with this product were 1, the price and 2, the flavor. Even though the price will vary, Talenti will always be one of the more pricey Gelato options at the market, and I don't believe the flavor matches the price. It seemed watered down and barely there, I was expecting a much bolder flavor of pistachio but was disappointed.
TIffany R.
Wylie, TX
You know how every girl has that one thing they go to during a breakup? THIS is mine! But, quite frankly, this is my go-to for breakups, happy occasions, having a sweet tooth, etc! Just about anything can set me off to thinking about this delicious piece of heaven! With it's thick, but creamy texture, it's perfect flavor, and the delightful pistachios inside, who wouldn't want to run to this?
Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Lock the door, put on your favorite show, grab a spoon and understand that the entire container will probably be gone before you even know what happened. This is by far the best pistachio ice cream out there! It tastes like actual pistachios, not like artificial pistachio flavoring. It has bits of pistachio in it and it’s sooo creamy and smooth. Delicioso!
Angelina L.
St. Louis
Omg this stuff is too good. I try to not eat the whole pint in one sitting and it's incredibly hard. I've had gelato in Italy and I would say this goes neck and neck with it. IT'S THAT GOOD. I love pistachio so I haven't tried any other flavors from Talenti but I am sure they are all great. Get your sweet tooth fix with this delicious ice cream!
Rachel K.
This is one of my favorite "cheat" treats, because I guarantee, you're going to eat the whole container in one sitting (just a fair warning lol)! When I do like to indulge in ice cream, this is by far one of my favorites. It is soooo creamy and smooth, with just the right amount of pistachio pieces!
Deana C.
Plover, WI
All of Talenti’s gelato flavors are to die for. The raspberry sorbet - amazingly similar to a fresh raspberry. The pistachio flavor is the richest, creamiest pistachio ice cream I’ve ever tasted. And you can find it anywhere near you, like Walmart or a drug store like Walgreens!
Martha R.
Talent , OR
Love this flavor . I mean there’s not much to say about gelato but I love how this specific brand has such a smooth and creamy texture and it just melts in your mouth and never freezes completely which is amazing! It’s also very natural and doesn’t have a lot of extra ingredients. It tastes yummy always my go to cold dessert!
Valeria P.
Clarksville, TN
I’m originally from Italy, and since I’m a long way from home this is definitely one of the closest thing to our gelato back home! This pistachio flavor is my favorite and it’s definitely worth the money, since it’s a bit pricey. I definitely recommend this gelato.
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
One can never go wrong with pistachio ice cream! This is so creamy and delish. I wish these tubs if icecrean were a little cheaper. The packaging is nice because after you eat the icecream you can reuse the plastic tub to store other things
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Talenti itself is wonderful and when i had this pistachio ice cream, i official fell in love!! This ice cream is so smooth and just rich in flavor! The packaging is super cute! It’s a bit pricier than other ice creams but they’re worth it!
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Whats your Favorite Talenti Flavor???
Lauren S.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love Talenti but I've never tried this kind. Does it taste good?
Tiffany F.
Is it good? I've never tried it before. What flavor would you guys or gals consider?
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I hear many good things about this product. Is it expensive
Shelby F.
Is this flavor one of the better ones? What's the best kind?!