BY TALENTI #29 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Sicilian Pistachio Gelato. see more...

• I love Talenti but I've never tried this kind. Does it taste good? 9 Answers
  • Can i get a bigger size2 Answers
  • Have you ever had this with a pistachio macaron?! It's amazing!1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Pretty delicious, I think it is easy to maintain portion sizes with gelato and I appreciate that it has fewer calories and fat than regular ice cream." in 10 reviews
Logan M.
I didn't even bother with the pistachio flavor of ice-cream/sorbet until I tasted Talenti's version.  Oh sweet mother!  Now when I compare it to other brands, Talenti still holds the #1 stop indefinitely.  A must-buy if you enjoy this particular flavor.  Even has some delicately chopped pistachios in the mix!
Valeria P.
Clarksville
I’m originally from Italy, and since I’m a long way from home this is definitely one of the closest thing to our gelato back home! This pistachio flavor is my favorite and it’s definitely worth the money, since it’s a bit pricey. I definitely recommend this gelato.
Noumi C.
If you're South Asian, then please tell me I'm not the only one that was reminded of Pistachio kulfi when I ate this. I felt like I went down memory lane! It's hard to find good kulfi where I am though, so I'll definitely be going back to this again!
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
One can never go wrong with pistachio ice cream! This is so creamy and delish. I wish these tubs if icecrean were a little cheaper. The packaging is nice because after you eat the icecream you can reuse the plastic tub to store other things
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
This is quite an amazing flavor! Pistachio flavored icecreams are not very common, but Talenti did an amazing job. It's creamy, it's not too sweet, has plenty of little bits of actual pistachio and has a beautiful soft green color. I know several people that never tried pistachio icecream and become fans once they try this one.
Catherine M.
Cleveland, MS
Italian ice cream is really different when it comes to texture. This ice cream is very silking and smooth when you eat it. The flavor is so profound that with every bite you get it always the same. I would recommended this ice cream.
Monique R.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my favorite Talenti flavors! I live the texture of this. I noticed that the texture DOES vary from flavor to flavor. There a bits if pistachio inside of the ice cream. Definitely is a must try.
Daisy V.
San Jose, CA
This pistachio gelato has an artificial taste. It does include pieces of pistachios, but the artificial taste is overpowering. I bought it at target. It’s very creamy and milky. You can’t go wrong with this brand but this flavor didn’t cut it for me
Kaydin B.
Los Angeles
This is the best dessert ever if you're willing to spend a little money. These are definitely a one or two person deal. Super rich and creamy with excellent flavors. I've never had anything else like it.
Alessandra B.
Millstone Twp, NJ
I’m used to “gelato” in my country, Italy, Talenti is the only one that it’s similar to the one I used to enjoy in my city. I love the pistachio flavor, it’s my favorite. I would recommend this product
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Whats your Favorite Talenti Flavor???
Lauren S.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love Talenti but I've never tried this kind. Does it taste good?
Tiffany F.
Is it good? I've never tried it before. What flavor would you guys or gals consider?
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I hear many good things about this product. Is it expensive
Shelby F.
Is this flavor one of the better ones? What's the best kind?!