BY TALENTI #41 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Sicilian Pistachio Gelato. see more...

• I love Talenti but I've never tried this kind. Does it taste good? 9 Answers
  • Can i get a bigger size2 Answers
  • Have you ever had this with a pistachio macaron?! It's amazing!1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Pretty delicious, I think it is easy to maintain portion sizes with gelato and I appreciate that it has fewer calories and fat than regular ice cream." in 10 reviews
Noumi C.
If you're South Asian, then please tell me I'm not the only one that was reminded of Pistachio kulfi when I ate this. I felt like I went down memory lane! It's hard to find good kulfi where I am though, so I'll definitely be going back to this again!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
This is quite an amazing flavor! Pistachio flavored icecreams are not very common, but Talenti did an amazing job. It's creamy, it's not too sweet, has plenty of little bits of actual pistachio and has a beautiful soft green color. I know several people that never tried pistachio icecream and become fans once they try this one.
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
This is my all time favorite brand of gelato. I prefer this over any ice cream in stores. The ingredients are super short and straight to the point and I never feel bad after eating Talenti. Would definitely recommend all flavors to gelato, or even ice cream fans. Definitely worth it!
Desiree C.
Monticello, KY
Sweet Baby Deity! This stuff is amazing! I have not had any desire to go back to regular old ice cream. My cousin said get mint and I grabbed this. Forget mint. Get pistachio! I love it. I love the label! The way it screws back on so it’s not disgusting the next time you open it (who am I kidding you will eat it all) unlike the outdated ice cream cartons. Try this!!
Shaquala G.
Atlanta
Every time I buy this ice cream, I have to hide it!! My entire family loves this but I  insist that it remain my guilty pleasure. Any mamas in the house? Treat yo self with this decadent, creamy and utterly delicious treat. You WILL NOT be disappointed. I'm off to the store to  buy some more...
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is by far my favorite grocery-store pistachio flavored ice cream. Creamy, not overly-rich, perfectly sweet, and a generous amount of actual whole pistachios inside. The ingredients are clean and the taste is unbeatable. Although I am dairy-free now, I dream of this when I crave ice cream.
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
Oh my goodness this is my favorite Pistachio gelato/ice cream in the world. Nothing ever compares to this brand when it comes to pistachio. It is not over filled with pistachio nuts, just the right amount. I recommend to anyone who loves themselves some pistachio ice cream.
hannah🌙 M.
This flavor is just so amazing and satisfies my ice cream craving all the time! I think pistachio is definitely the best flavor for pistachio loves like me. Love the little chunks of pistachio. I would recommend this to anyone and I'm sure they'll like it!
Channing K.
Fargo, ND
This ice cream is the best of the best. It's rich and creamy texture makes it even more enjoyable. It's flavor is amazing for anyone who enjoys pistachios. It has similar texture to the brands other flavors. I would recommend heavily to anyone.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Riverview , FL
Smooth and creamy, with a great pistachio taste. A little more expensive than other ice creams, but you're paying for quality. I can usually find this brand BOGO at my local publix and that's when my family will purchase this.
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Whats your Favorite Talenti Flavor???
Lauren S.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love Talenti but I've never tried this kind. Does it taste good?
Tiffany F.
Is it good? I've never tried it before. What flavor would you guys or gals consider?
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I hear many good things about this product. Is it expensive
Shelby F.
Is this flavor one of the better ones? What's the best kind?!