BY TALENTI

Talenti® Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.

• What makes Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato so different f...4 Answers
  • Does anyone keep and reuse the container this ice cream c...4 Answers
  • Besides this Sea Salt Caramel flavor - what other flavors...15 Answers
Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
  • "If you are comparing to gelato you'd get at a actual gelato shop I don't think it's as good but if you are just comparing it to store bought ice cream it soars above the competition." in 29 reviews
  • "Gelato has a much different texture than regular ice cream, and this brand has a very distinct salty flavour (hence the title), but it pairs well with the caramel. " in 4 reviews
  • "Hands down the best ice cream company in the grocery store." in 4 reviews
Kathryn M.
Purchased at: Target
I love how this was the 1st flavor listed. I think that speaks to the one that people review most. It is divine. The sea salt is the perfect slight after taste. Caramel is definitely the star, as it should be. Those little chocolate caramel cups, oh my goodness they are heavenly. This is my favorite icecream. Hands down.
jessa B.
I love all ice-cream, but this brand is by far my favorite. It is so creamy and tastes better than other brands of the same flavor. The only down fall is that it's a little pricey so I don't buy it that often. Super yummy though and def. recommend!
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always wanted to try this product but when it finally went on sale this week, i knew this was my chance to try it and i am SO glad i did. I’ve been eating icecream all week because I’ve been sick and i thought i was over icecream until i had this today. It’s so creamy and smooth and melts beautifully in your mouth. It tastes exactly like caramel AND has little chunks of chocolate in it, which adds for a nice surprise. Even though it is a little bit on the expensive side, you could definitely buy this and share it with a friend or have it for multiple days in a row. so don’t let that stop you. I can’t wait to try more flavors of this.
Datonya W.
Tulsa
The first time I tried this, I wanted to cry. It was the best thing my tongue had ever tasted (ice cream wise). It is pretty pricey, but I promise you, it’s worth it. I never knew ice cream could be so — silky. My gosh.
Makenzie F.
Seven Valleys , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
The perfect blend of caramel and sea salt that’s not too sweet or too salty. Talenti gelato is one of my favorite guilty pleasures, it’s so smooth and creamy. This flavor and the pistachio are my personal favorites
Froilin A.
National City, CA
This was the first flavor I tried after hearing all the high reviews and recommendations for this product. Every time I'm at the store, this product and specifically this flavor is always gone.
Manuel P.
Colorado Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand is by far my favorite when it come the the sweet delicious creamy ice cream we know and love the flavors are so rich and flavorful with the most unique flavor selections of them all
Jacki G.
Warrenton, OR
Gelato in a small tub is like heaven in your mouth. Sea salt caramel just makes it that much better. Orgasmic even! Divine chunks of chocolate covered caramel in smooth SUPER rich creamy gelato that sweet & salty perfection you won’t be able to stop! (Let’s be honest do you want to stop? NOPE I didn’t think so, carry on no one is watching ;)
I purchase more then I would like to admit. (I’ll never tell) Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
jasmin v.
Purchased at: Target
This was the first flavor I tried and I still always pick one up regardless of whatever other flavor I went to the store for. If you love salted caramel then this is the gelato for you.
Khadijah K.
Harrisonburg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one brand that is really far above the rest and there is no comparison.  We've been buying Talenti for a few years now and don't think we'll stop.  It's so creamy and satisfying and the flavors are to die for.  Definitely always on our list and I encourage others to give it a try!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
What is your favorite Talenti Gelato flavor?
Teri P.
Baltimore, MD
Besides this Sea Salt Caramel flavor - what other flavors do you suggest I try?
Aidan M.
Albuquerque, NM
I see this in the grocery store all the time. Worth a shot?
Darlene C.
POMPANO BEACH, FL
What is it about this particular flavor of Talenti that makes it so appealing?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Whats the texture like? I want to try it, but I'm curious if it is more of an ice cream substance or a soft-serve like substance.