BY TALENTI

Talenti® Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.

• What makes Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato so different f...4 Answers
  • Does anyone keep and reuse the container this ice cream c...4 Answers
  • Besides this Sea Salt Caramel flavor - what other flavors...15 Answers
Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
  • "If you are comparing to gelato you'd get at a actual gelato shop I don't think it's as good but if you are just comparing it to store bought ice cream it soars above the competition." in 29 reviews
  • "Gelato has a much different texture than regular ice cream, and this brand has a very distinct salty flavour (hence the title), but it pairs well with the caramel. " in 4 reviews
  • "Hands down the best ice cream company in the grocery store." in 4 reviews
Elizabeth M.
St Petersburg, FL
When I'm in the mood for gelato, the only brand I go to is Talenti! Sea Salt Caramel is my absolute favorite and the little caramel truffles just add on to it. It melts in your mouth and the flavor is so rich and taste just like the actual candy. I can taste the sea salt which is good (I'm weird, don't judge). It may be a little pricey on where you go, but if you really want it, it doesn't matter. It ranges from $4 to $6. They have so many flavors to choose from though so it's your pick.
Emily M.
Ogden
When I want a taste of Italy, Talenti is about as close as you can get this side of the world. The sea salt caramel flavor is amazing. The texture is so smooth and creamy. So delicious. I definitely buy this whenever I want to spend a little extra for an amazing treat at home!
Genna S.
Salem
Smooth, creamy.. great taste! I love the talenti gelato flavors! Definitely better than the alternatives! Sad they discontinued certain flavors, but I'll have to find new favorites!! A little pricey, but a container lasts a week per person in our house.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always wanted to try this product but when it finally went on sale this week, i knew this was my chance to try it and i am SO glad i did. I’ve been eating icecream all week because I’ve been sick and i thought i was over icecream until i had this today. It’s so creamy and smooth and melts beautifully in your mouth. It tastes exactly like caramel AND has little chunks of chocolate in it, which adds for a nice surprise. Even though it is a little bit on the expensive side, you could definitely buy this and share it with a friend or have it for multiple days in a row. so don’t let that stop you. I can’t wait to try more flavors of this.
Stephanie M.
I love this gelato! It’s so smooth and creamy!!! One of my all time favorites is the sea salt caramel it is so delicious. It’s not too sweet or salty. The price ranges anywhere from 3 to 5 dollars a tub but it’s totally worth it!
Corrie H.
King City , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is decent but honestly has very little flavor. It doesn’t even compare to Tillamook’s Salted Caramel Toffee. I feel like any salted caramel is a huge letdown after trying Tillamook’s!
Jacki G.
Warrenton, OR
Gelato in a small tub is like heaven in your mouth. Sea salt caramel just makes it that much better. Orgasmic even! Divine chunks of chocolate covered caramel in smooth SUPER rich creamy gelato that sweet & salty perfection you won’t be able to stop! (Let’s be honest do you want to stop? NOPE I didn’t think so, carry on no one is watching ;)
I purchase more then I would like to admit. (I’ll never tell) Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
lauren s.
Garden City
So delicious but expensive, especially with the way i eat ice cream! Its hard to justify paying more for less when I could just buy a half gallon...this will only last me one night!
Grace D.
kansas
I really like that getting talenti also means you’re getting another container. It’s nice that their product design lends itself to re-usability/giving plastic a second life.
Bailey R.
Los Angeles
So expensive but so so good. I only buy this to splurge a little if I’m really in the mood@for ice cream/gelato. I love the flavor and the packaging is very nice as well.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
What is your favorite Talenti Gelato flavor?
Teri P.
Baltimore, MD
Besides this Sea Salt Caramel flavor - what other flavors do you suggest I try?
Aidan M.
Albuquerque, NM
I see this in the grocery store all the time. Worth a shot?
Darlene C.
POMPANO BEACH, FL
What is it about this particular flavor of Talenti that makes it so appealing?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,050 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Whats the texture like? I want to try it, but I'm curious if it is more of an ice cream substance or a soft-serve like substance.

Walmart