Talenti SEA SALT CARAMEL GELATO

This is one of the first Talenti flavors to exist and easily our most iconic. You can taste the richness of the homemade dulce de leche in every bite. With mixed in chocolate caramel truffles for an extra chocolatey surprise, you can’t go wrong with our Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.

Is the salt overbearing?
Is this good? I love gelato so much and Kroger just got rid of my favorite brand so I’m hoping to try this and like it!
Talenti SEA SALT CARAMEL GELATO Has anyone tried this product?
Start your review of Talenti SEA SALT CARAMEL GELATO!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Talenti SEA SALT CARAMEL GELATO uploaded by Rosie N.
Talenti SEA SALT CARAMEL GELATO uploaded by Rosie N.
I didn't think the market would sell gelato that's remotely as good as a creamery but this is hands down my absolute favorite store bought brand. This caramel flavored gelato with mini bites of chocolate covered caramel is so buttery delicious and decadent, we could probably eat it all in one sitting but we won't! The chocolate actually enhances the flavor with the crunch and we literally dig for them to make sure every spoonful has some in it. I've tried many of their other flavors and this one ranks #1 on my list. Price is reasonable as well, roughly $4.50 for a pint. Funny thing is we really try our best not to have a lot of sweets around the house but this is irresistibly good that we continuously stocked up on it.
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
A great creamy indulgence! I really enjoyed this flavor and the fact that it isn't overly sweet. Another thing I like is that it isn't to hard to locate as the stores in my area carry it pretty regularly. Will definitely purchase again!
Stacy S.
Morrisville, PA
How can you go wrong with Talent. All of their flavors are scrumptious! I buy these as a special treat for myself occasionally and I am never disappointed.
Sobrina N.
Talenti is so smooth and creamy and just the perfect texture. The fact that it's also better for you than other ice cream options out there is definitely a plus!
Lacy N.
Briggsdale, CO
Purchased at: Target
The sea salt caramel isn’t bad but they definitely have better flavors! For example their Talenti CARIBBEAN COCONUT GELATO is the best!
Zory'A P.
This is one of my favorite Gelato brands and flavors. Talenti knows how to make bold and delicious flavors for their Gelato. Will always recommend their brand.
Daniela F.
Brooklyn, NY
Talenti SEA SALT CARAMEL GELATO uploaded by Daniela F.
I love it is ice cream it is very soft and Although it is caramel not too sweet I love it because it is inexpensive and too rich the first time I eat it and I was surprised by your taste I really recommend this side if you want to eat something sweet but no but I said too sweet in your mouth to keep eating it❤️
Ashley R.
Eatonton, GA
My favorite frozen treat on earth. Oh my god it's so amazing. It's a little on the pricey side but totally worth it. Sometimes publix does a b1g1 sale or will discount them and that's when you stock up. So creamy. The perfect caramel flavor. Sooo good.
Suprava A.
Long Beach , CA
Purchased at: Target
Just love this. Totally amazing. Definitely would recommend to everyone out there. 10/10
Karla C.
San Diego, CA
Even princesses eat ice cream after a rough day! If you’re not a basic b**** and love the finer things in life, this ice cream is for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kanisha R.
Natchitoches, LA
il y a 2 ans
Talenti SEA SALT CARAMEL GELATO Has anyone tried this product?
nikki C. il y a 2 ans
Yes...it is amazing! Perfect balance of sweet with a hint of sea salt and very creamy! Can eat a whole thing in one sitting🤦‍♀️