BY TALENTI #40 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.

• What makes Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato so different from othe...3 Answers
  • Does anyone keep and reuse the container this ice cream comes in?...4 Answers
  • Besides this Sea Salt Caramel flavor - what other flavors do you ...15 Answers
Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
  • "If you are comparing to gelato you'd get at a actual gelato shop I don't think it's as good but if you are just comparing it to store bought ice cream it soars above the competition." in 29 reviews
  • "Gelato has a much different texture than regular ice cream, and this brand has a very distinct salty flavour (hence the title), but it pairs well with the caramel. " in 4 reviews
  • "Hands down the best ice cream company in the grocery store." in 4 reviews
Hannah Z.
So, grocery store ice cream. It really seems like it's all the same, with maybe a few variations here or there. Not this stuff. This is hands down the best gelato I've ever had, and I've lived all around the US and Canada. I buy it whenever I can, and despite trying other flavors, I always return to the salted caramel flavor. It's that good.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
I have always loved ice cream!! I have not met a flavor I wouldn’t eat but there are some I just prefer more than others. This was the first gelatoI had tried. This is a really decadent treat. Super creamy with lots of good stuff mixed in! Might be my top 3 at the grocery store!
Virginia K.
Springfield, VA
Saw these while at the grocery store and decided to purchase one even though it is on the pricier side. I was super excited to try it but i was left a bit disappointed by this flavor. Doesn't really taste like sea salt caramel, it just tasted like caramel. Was much too sweet :(
Marissa T.
Stillwater, MN
I will probably never buy other ice cream or gelato. This is my go to flavor and brand. I can easily eat a whole thing in one sitting (although that’s not the healthiest or wisest thing to do if you don’t want to get fat). It’s so insanely creamy and has amazing flavor. It’s addicting.
Kate F.
I always have a jar of this ice cream in my freezer. I keep it for when I just need to snuggle in, watch some Netflix, and dig into something sweet. This caramel dream melts away all my problems with each spoonful. They often save sales at Publix on this brand, so I stock up on this creamy ice cream treat.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Soooooo effing delicious this ice cream is a bit more expensive then your usual grocery ice cream but its so worth it. It tastes so fresh creamy and like natural almost homemade ice cream its amazing literally all the flavors are so delicious!
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is absolutely my hands-down favorite type of ice cream out on the market right now. Every couple of months I must get a jar but I have to always be careful because if I go into the store and I'm hungry I will definitely by 2 and by the end of the second day ...they will be done.
Ali P.
Carmel, IN
Great ice cream and flavor! I love the little chunks of chocolate covered caramel. More pricey than other ice creams but worth it! I use these containers after the ice cream is gone to take leftovers to work or to hold nuts I buy in bulk and they’re the perfect size!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my absolute favorite Talenti flavors! The saltiness is balanced out with the sweetness in such a satisfying way. It’s definitely one of the more savory Talenti flavors. So delicious, with a true caramel taste.
Amy M.
Riverside
It's almost too rich. Such good quality. It's got a hint of salt to pull back the sweet but at $5 a pint you can bargain to buy a different brand. I've bought a few times at almost any grocery store. Would recommend
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
What is your favorite Talenti Gelato flavor?
Teri P.
Baltimore, MD
Besides this Sea Salt Caramel flavor - what other flavors do you suggest I try?
Aidan M.
Albuquerque , NM
I see this in the grocery store all the time. Worth a shot?
Darlene C.
POMPANO BEACH, FL
What is it about this particular flavor of Talenti that makes it so appealing?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Whats the texture like? I want to try it, but I'm curious if it is more of an ice cream substance or a soft-serve like substance.