BY TALENTI #40 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.

• What makes Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato so different from othe...2 Answers
  • Does anyone keep and reuse the container this ice cream comes in?...3 Answers
  • Besides this Sea Salt Caramel flavor - what other flavors do you ...15 Answers
Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
  • "If you are comparing to gelato you'd get at a actual gelato shop I don't think it's as good but if you are just comparing it to store bought ice cream it soars above the competition." in 29 reviews
  • "Hands down the best ice cream company in the grocery store." in 4 reviews
  • "Gelato has a much different texture than regular ice cream, and this brand has a very distinct salty flavour (hence the title), but it pairs well with the caramel. " in 4 reviews
Lindsay K.
I’ve traveled to Italy several times so I always like to try in-store gelato. The packaging is very appealing, but surprisingly difficult to open. It tasted a lot more like ice cream than gelato. It was missing that signature creamy texture of gelato.
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
These are the most amazing ice creams/gelato you will ever eat from a store! They are so creamy and rich and the flavors are absolutely incredible!! Even their vanilla is on a whole nother level of flavor! Soo amazing!!
Evelyn M.
Herndon
I love Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato. I rarely purchase ice cream from the grocery store, instead I prefer to reserve freshly-scooped ice cream a treat at the beach. However, when the feeling strikes and I just have to have ice cream, this is my go-to. It is sweet and delicious and what I like most is that there are only a handful of ingredients that you can actually pronounce, no artificial flavors or chemicals.
Monique R.
Atlanta , GA
I love Talenti. 8 recently tried this flavor because I was craving a desert with sea salt. To my surprise this had little chunks of chocolate with sea salt caramel inside!! Sooo good. I would definitely recommend.
Madison G.
This ice cream tastes EXACTLY how it sounds! It has a beautiful caramel taste with a hint of salty flavor. How perfect! This ice cream isn't too pricy, and can be found literally anywhere you can find groceries!
Kenley J.
Dukedom
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Isabella F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay seriously this gelato is bomb. The sea salt caramel pieces in the gelato could be tripled in serving but the actual gelato is so good that I can't complain. I love how creamy this product is and the price is usually around the same as Ben & Jerry's. I've also been able to find it at a LOT of grocery stores so it has been a lot easier to find. I used to only see it at Whole Foods.
Silvia C.
Clarksville
This stuff of my goodness . Out of this world creamy delishes and such a great treat . It is fairly priced considering the quality you are receiving . Pretty much available at most grocery stores . Indulge in it Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
Corina C.
This is probably my favorite flavor of Talenti’s gelato but I’ve never had any gelato I didn’t like. It’s definitely a bit more expensive than regular ice cream, but the quality is great. The flavors are awesome and the gelato is so smooth. When I buy this it usually lasts me only one or two days because I can’t help myself. Highly recommend!
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ugh! So amazing. Talenti gelato is creamy and delicious and super addicting. It is really hard to stop eating one of these things once you twist that lid! The sea salt caramel is my favorite flavor - smooth, decadent, creamy with a hint of salt. The pints make for great containers after consumption as well!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
What is your favorite Talenti Gelato flavor?
Teri P.
Baltimore, MD
Besides this Sea Salt Caramel flavor - what other flavors do you suggest I try?
Aidan M.
Albuquerque , NM
I see this in the grocery store all the time. Worth a shot?
Darlene C.
POMPANO BEACH, FL
What is it about this particular flavor of Talenti that makes it so appealing?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Whats the texture like? I want to try it, but I'm curious if it is more of an ice cream substance or a soft-serve like substance.