BY TALENTI #40 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.

• What makes Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato so different from othe...2 Answers
  • Does anyone keep and reuse the container this ice cream comes in?...3 Answers
  • Besides this Sea Salt Caramel flavor - what other flavors do you ...15 Answers
Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
  • "If you are comparing to gelato you'd get at a actual gelato shop I don't think it's as good but if you are just comparing it to store bought ice cream it soars above the competition." in 29 reviews
  • "Hands down the best ice cream company in the grocery store." in 4 reviews
  • "Gelato has a much different texture than regular ice cream, and this brand has a very distinct salty flavour (hence the title), but it pairs well with the caramel. " in 4 reviews
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
While grocery shopping on a trip to the beach, I found the Talente section. Since I was with several other people, I decided to pick up several kinds so that we could sample them all. They were all DELICIOUS but, the sea salt caramel was my favorite. The only thing I can say is “if you haven’t tried Talente” you are really missing out on one of life’s treasures!
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
I have always loved ice cream!! I have not met a flavor I wouldn’t eat but there are some I just prefer more than others. This was the first gelatoI had tried. This is a really decadent treat. Super creamy with lots of good stuff mixed in! Might be my top 3 at the grocery store!
Lindsay K.
I’ve traveled to Italy several times so I always like to try in-store gelato. The packaging is very appealing, but surprisingly difficult to open. It tasted a lot more like ice cream than gelato. It was missing that signature creamy texture of gelato.
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
These are the most amazing ice creams/gelato you will ever eat from a store! They are so creamy and rich and the flavors are absolutely incredible!! Even their vanilla is on a whole nother level of flavor! Soo amazing!!
Evelyn M.
Herndon
I love Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato. I rarely purchase ice cream from the grocery store, instead I prefer to reserve freshly-scooped ice cream a treat at the beach. However, when the feeling strikes and I just have to have ice cream, this is my go-to. It is sweet and delicious and what I like most is that there are only a handful of ingredients that you can actually pronounce, no artificial flavors or chemicals.
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
My mom got me to try this gelato, and I was completely hooked! This is one delicious gelato, and it's so much better than ice cream, the texture of it is so creamy and rich. The sea salt caramel I my all-time favorite Talenti gelato of them all!!!
Monique R.
Atlanta , GA
I love Talenti. 8 recently tried this flavor because I was craving a desert with sea salt. To my surprise this had little chunks of chocolate with sea salt caramel inside!! Sooo good. I would definitely recommend.
Madison G.
This ice cream tastes EXACTLY how it sounds! It has a beautiful caramel taste with a hint of salty flavor. How perfect! This ice cream isn't too pricy, and can be found literally anywhere you can find groceries!
Kenley J.
Dukedom
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Isabella F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay seriously this gelato is bomb. The sea salt caramel pieces in the gelato could be tripled in serving but the actual gelato is so good that I can't complain. I love how creamy this product is and the price is usually around the same as Ben & Jerry's. I've also been able to find it at a LOT of grocery stores so it has been a lot easier to find. I used to only see it at Whole Foods.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
What is your favorite Talenti Gelato flavor?
Teri P.
Baltimore, MD
Besides this Sea Salt Caramel flavor - what other flavors do you suggest I try?
Aidan M.
Albuquerque , NM
I see this in the grocery store all the time. Worth a shot?
Darlene C.
POMPANO BEACH, FL
What is it about this particular flavor of Talenti that makes it so appealing?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Whats the texture like? I want to try it, but I'm curious if it is more of an ice cream substance or a soft-serve like substance.