Food & SnacksFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesTalenti
SALTED PEANUT CARAMEL GELATO (RETIRED)

Talenti SALTED PEANUT CARAMEL GELATO (RETIRED)

How many calories in this stuff?
Start your review of Talenti SALTED PEANUT CARAMEL GELATO (RETIRED)!
Detroit, MI
This is really good and it tastes like gelato and not ice cream. This is my favorite flavor and the only thing is that it is really sweet so i would eat in moderation.
This is salted peanut gelato with halved peanuts in a swirl of salted caramel. The ice cream tastes more like vanilla with a subtle taste of salted peanut. The peanuts add a nice taste and texture. The salted caramel swirl is very tasty and add so much flavor to the gelato; however, my swirl was not very well dispersed throughout. It's still not as good as the Sea Salt Caramel.
Seaford, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If I could this a 100 stars I would! It is so soft, rich, creamy and super tasteful Gelato I've ever had. The peanut are soft but still give you that satisfactory crunch and it's not overly caramelized. This price is steep for a small container but I always grab it when it goes on sale at the grocery store.
Allendale, MI
Totally worth every penny. Filled me up quick and definitely met all expectations I had.
Skokie, IL
The first time I tasted this I was back in Italy. There is no grocery gelato in the freezer like this.
Santa Cruz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is heaven in a jar. Really creamy, nice texture. Good for portion control, enough for a couple of goes without feeling like you've overindulged. Can be pricey, but can be found on sale a lot.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
all of talenti's flavors are good. very unique flavors which i love. so creamy and decent with their calorie count.
McMinnville, TN
These aren't even ice cream.. They're otherworldly😍they're a bit pricey, but I won't lie this gelato is my guilty pleasure 😍😍 well worth the splurge!
Northport
This is good but it leaves a weird feeling in your mouth after you eat it. I don’t know if it’s from the peanuts or the caramel but I like the chocolate or even the vanilla flavor better
Brooklyn
Soooo good omg i ate the whole container in one sitting. Has all the real caramel and vanilla flavors. Nothing taste artificial.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...