Talenti Salted Peanut Caramel Gelato Ice Cream 1 pt uploaded by Samantha K.

BY TALENTI

Pooja s.
Oakbrook Terrace
Best for when you are craving something soft and creamy and is very much like real
Gelato. Love this during a hot day or an emotional day (haha). It’s small and cute and can be found literally anywhere. Kind of pricey but if you want actual tasting gelato this is your chance!
Jessica  C.
Warrenton
As always trying new stuff lol. Well this was good but it’s the worth the price. Overall it tasted great! I would probably buy in the future once in a while.
I would recommend this flavor for now while I try a new one.
Samantha K.
Birdsboro, PA
One word; AMAZING! Bought at target today because it was on sale, and it is to die for! The flavor is wonderful! It is not too thick and the pieces of peanuts is perfect! I am definitely going back tomorrow and stocking up on these!
Lakyla B.
Detroit, MI
This is really good and it tastes like gelato and not ice cream. This is my favorite flavor and the only thing is that it is really sweet so i would eat in moderation.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
If I could this a 100 stars I would! It is so soft, rich, creamy and super tasteful Gelato I've ever had. The peanut are soft but still give you that satisfactory crunch and it's not overly caramelized. This price is steep for a small container but I always grab it when it goes on sale at the grocery store.
Sophia L.
This is salted peanut gelato with halved peanuts in a swirl of salted caramel. The ice cream tastes more like vanilla with a subtle taste of salted peanut. The peanuts add a nice taste and texture. The salted caramel swirl is very tasty and add so much flavor to the gelato; however, my swirl was not very well dispersed throughout. It's still not as good as the Sea Salt Caramel.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
This one tastes like an ice cream sundae in a cup! I poured some hot fudge and it was just like a sundae! It has the peanuts,the caramel and when you add hot fudge is perfect!
Lacy P.
Love love love this! So tasty! I recommend this to everyone! So smooth and creamy. It's just plain delicious!
Renisha S.
Mmmmmmmm is all I can say! So good, creamy and tasty. Had more peanuts than I would've wanted but that's simply because that's not my thing.
Naomi B.
Becker, MN
This gelato is 10/10. When I feel like a little treat, I’ll pick this up (and eat the whole thing). You just can’t help but devour it.
Ashley M.
How many calories in this stuff?