Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Angel C.Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Harmoni D.

BY TALENTI #2 in Sorbet & Sherbert

Talenti® Roman Raspberry Sorbetto.
One pint (473ml). see more...

• Has anyone tried the Talenti brand?? Favorite flavor?3 Answers
  • What your favorite? Mines is cookie n cream2 Answers
  • Ive had other talenti frozen yogurts but ive never tried ...3 Answers
  • "For those with a big sweet tooth this is perfect!" in 1 review
  • "I'm obsessed with talenti but this is my favorite flavor because I love tangy fruit flavors." in 1 review
Melissa A.
Ive bought this brand many times. They never disapoint. This one was great because normally I get caramel or chocolate, but this one sounded good to switch it up.
Sabella M.
This is definitely my favorite flavor ever! Whenever I don't want something that's heavy or creamy or chocolate, I can always count on this flavor. Talenti makes the best gelato of all time. It's so creamy and and it tastes amazing. Plus, I love the container it comes in.
Danielle B.
I'm not usually a fan of frozen treats, they're either way too creamy or way too sweet. This is perfect. It's tart enough where I don't feel like I'm over indulging and the ingredients list assures me that this is so much better for me than traditional ice creams. I love.
Andrea P.
I LOVE Gelato and I also love sorbet. I love the tart taste of this smooth sorbet. It has the perfect texture of any other sorbet I have ever had. While yes, it is a bit expensive but it is worth it. I do not buy this often due to the price, but when I do I'm happy because I enjoy this very much. I recommend this if you love fruity and frozen treats.
Jessie B.
My friend was telling me about this stuff and how she's addicted to it, so when she bought it I just HAD to try it! I LOVED it! It tastes like someone just crushed up a bunch of raspberries and froze it. For those with a big sweet tooth this is perfect! For those who don't like overly sweet things I'd recommend trying a different flavor. The flavor is very strong, but I personally like it.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm a huge Talenti fan and prefer it over any other frozen treat. The raspberry Sorbetto is my favorite flavor. It has minimal ingredients and a fresh, real flavor. A bonus is the container can be used or recycled after you finish.
C B.
Pretty tasty! I have another brand that I like *slightly* more than this one, but this one seems to be in more grocery stores. If I get a hankering for raspberry sorbet and I can't get my #1 this one does just fine. Nice and juicy, not too sweet. Really refreshing in the summertime. It's hard not to eat the whole tub in one sitting!
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I actually have this in my freezer right now and it is oh so good. Another one of my favorite flavors. Tastes like real raspberries but isn't overwhelmingly sweet like other sorbets. It's absolutely perfect I think. Try it. You won't regret it. Unless of course you don't like raspberries, then I wouldn't recommend it lol
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
I love sorbet! This one is especially good because it is made of only a few ingredients including raspberries, water , sugar , lemons and a little other. The flavor is very delicious but not overly sweet or sour
Angel C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My goodness this is very tart. Not at all what I was expecting. I paired the Roman Raspberry with some Pineapple Orange juice. This concoction was so delicious. Next time I make this, I will had some bananas. This is such a nice summer drink.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Ive had other talenti frozen yogurts but ive never tried this one. Any opinions out there?
destiny E.
Kiefer, OK
Has anyone tried the Talenti brand?? Favorite flavor?
dashavia f.
florida
What your favorite? Mines is cookie n cream
Brina B.
Ottawa , ON
Have seen this product a lot all over social media and am dying to try it! I’m not sure if it’s the vibrant sorbet colours that are making me drool over my phon... but someone please send me this so I can make a video for you guys #InfluensterEats
MK L.