Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Angel C.Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Harmoni D.

BY TALENTI #2 in Sorbet & Sherbert

Talenti® Roman Raspberry Sorbetto.
One pint (473ml). see more...

• Has anyone tried the Talenti brand?? Favorite flavor?3 Answers
  • What your favorite? Mines is cookie n cream2 Answers
  • Ive had other talenti frozen yogurts but ive never tried ...3 Answers
  • "For those with a big sweet tooth this is perfect!" in 1 review
  • "I'm obsessed with talenti but this is my favorite flavor because I love tangy fruit flavors." in 1 review
Emily R.
Water Mill, NY
I. Love. This. Raspberry has always been my favorite flavor and I like sorbets and sorbettos more than ice creams most days. I will never turn my back on this delicious treat!
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
So delicious!

I’m lactose intolerant so I’ve been on the hunt of a good sorbet brand. Stumbling on this on a random target run and Immediately fell in love. The flavor is so rich and satisfying! You’ll be left wanting more!
Delaney L.
westfield
This is sooo good! It tastes refreshing and light. It does not taste like it is heavy and filling. The packaging is cute and the color is really bright red. I love this product and I would recommend it to others
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
If the heavens poured down manna on today's world, it would be this. Literally what I imagine the nectar from Mt. Olympus to taste like - it is the smoothest, creamiest, most mesmerizing sorbetto I have ever put in my mouth. Worth it forever, it will always be my favorite.
Mercedes L.
Duluth, MN
Not only was this gelato amazing but the lid to mine would not come off for the life of me so I actually had to cut into the product! But I tweeted them telling them I was struggling and just wanted my tasty snack and they replied within 24 hours and offered me a voucher to get a new one! So not only great product but great company!
Yesenia R.
Garden Grove, CA
The talenti sorbets are the best store bought sorbets and gelatos. It’s super creamy and fresh tasting. This particular flavor is yummy and definitely very sweet and satisfying.
Larissa S.
Chicago
This stuff is sooooo tasty! Great icy consistency and packed with dense fruity flavor. Perfect amount of sweetness. I know this is strange but i also really like the packaging. The little jars make saving leftovers very easy.
Tori C.
Bainbridge, GA
I love these item they always tastes to good and the ice cream is soooo creamy it doesn't melt as quickly as others Talenti Coffee Chocolate Chip Gelato
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
At first the flavor was a little weird but then I realized it was just the raspberries. It's so so good and I love the texture. It's almost 5 dollars so a little pricey but it's great quality. The only downfall is the jar is hard to open so it takes longer to get to enjoy it.
Gaga G.
This is delicious and dairy free!! I have recently discovered the talenti brand and am obsessed. I think it is worth the price since it’s quality ingredients and tastes fresh. I gave 4 stars because I like the mango flavor better, but I highly recommend this.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Ive had other talenti frozen yogurts but ive never tried this one. Any opinions out there?
destiny E.
Kiefer, OK
Has anyone tried the Talenti brand?? Favorite flavor?
dashavia f.
florida
What your favorite? Mines is cookie n cream
Brina B.
Ottawa , ON
Have seen this product a lot all over social media and am dying to try it! I’m not sure if it’s the vibrant sorbet colours that are making me drool over my phon... but someone please send me this so I can make a video for you guys #InfluensterEats
MK L.