Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Angel C.Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Harmoni D.

BY TALENTI #2 in Sorbet & Sherbert

Talenti® Roman Raspberry Sorbetto.
One pint (473ml). see more...

• Has anyone tried the Talenti brand?? Favorite flavor?3 Answers
  • What your favorite? Mines is cookie n cream2 Answers
  • Ive had other talenti frozen yogurts but ive never tried ...3 Answers
  • "For those with a big sweet tooth this is perfect!" in 1 review
  • "I'm obsessed with talenti but this is my favorite flavor because I love tangy fruit flavors." in 1 review
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
This sorbet is sooooo sweet. I also love the mango one but this one tastes so much better. I feel like it really grasps the taste of a raspberry. It's somewhat tangy which i really like. It's super creamy.
Anny T.
San Antonio, TX
I'm obsessed with talenti but this is my favorite flavor because I love tangy fruit flavors. The texture is so smooth and soft. It doesn't get freezer burn like other brands. I also like how I can re-use the container for other stuff!
Kristen W.
This tastes SO good. There is so much flavor, and the texture is perfect. I like to put fresh raspberries on top (and sometimes Sour Patch Kids). One of my favorite indulgences. Yuuuum!
Aisha C.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Talenti can't go wrong in my book! Almost every flavor they make is nothing short of amazing! I absolutely love the sorbet. It tastes fresh and bright and I just love it!
Janeira F.
Bronx, NY
My new favorite treat. Not too sweet and just amazing. I like the taste and how smooth and fruity. I also love the packaging, it can be reused for other little things, mine are filled with Chinese food takeout soy-sauce
Morgan E.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one ice cream I will definitely splurge on and this flavor is strictly amazing. You can taste the natural flavors of the raspberry its not too sweet just perfect for any time
Winnie W.
West Newton, MA
This is my favorite ice cream/sorbet! I am actually addicted to it. It has a strong raspberry flavor, and it feels really light so I don't feel bloated after eating it! I highly recommend this flavor/this brand.
Marvie R.
I had never tried these until i saw them advertised on a target weekly ad. They are sooooo good. I can't believe I didn't know about them. I love the chocolate one but my favorite so far is the cookies and cream.
Chastity R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I am totally addicted to this flavor! It's so smooth and rich and refreshing. I also love the fact that I can wash out the container and use it for other things.
Kharizma L.
Petoskey, MI
I love this sorbetto! Super flavorful and full of color. It's a little pricey but very good, catch it on sale for sure. It was very delicious and I will definitely be purchasing it again in the future.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Ive had other talenti frozen yogurts but ive never tried this one. Any opinions out there?
destiny E.
Kiefer, OK
Has anyone tried the Talenti brand?? Favorite flavor?
dashavia f.
florida
What your favorite? Mines is cookie n cream
Brina B.
Ottawa , ON
Have seen this product a lot all over social media and am dying to try it! I’m not sure if it’s the vibrant sorbet colours that are making me drool over my phon... but someone please send me this so I can make a video for you guys #InfluensterEats
MK L.