Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto

Talenti® Roman Raspberry Sorbetto.
One pint (473ml).

How do I get a sample
Is this like sorbet or gelatoTalenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto ?
I loved it very wonderful it seems from the gods more loved it more super recommending you have to try it?
Start your review of Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto!
Product Highlights
I'm obsessed with talenti but this is my favorite flavor because I love tangy fruit flavors.in reviews
For those with a big sweet tooth this is perfect!in reviews
Josephine B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Very good sorbet! The raspberry is my favorite flavor. Such a good option if you want something a little healthier. The quality is the same as going to a fancy gelato shop, as it stays pretty well in the freezer (compared to some other brands). It is definitely worth the money, and an even better deal when you find it on sale!
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Heather G.
Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto Talenti makes some of the most delicious sorbet. It is dairy free and absolutely packed with flavor. This only has like 5 ingredients! My thought- Roman Raspberry is the best kind! Try it, oh my gosh I think you’ll like it too!
Adriana A.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Adriana A.
Purchased at: Target
In love! Instant trip to Rome in one spoonful! I went back in time and place when I tried this Gelato. Amazing... with Summer coming up, this could also totally mix well with vodka or coconut rum for a nice frozen drink.
Nicola P.
Belington, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is My Son’s Favorite sorbetto & I Agree!! I love how it’s dairy-free, GF, & vegan - the raspberry is tangy, sour & sweet. #justdesserts #InfluensterEats Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto
Jamita  H.
Columbia, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Jamita  H.
I have seen the Talenti products many times but I decided to try the sorbet. This one is absolutely delicious. So much so that I ate almost half when I first popped it open. I am down to the last bit of it and I want more. I will buy more but I have to wait till after this wedding so I can get into this bridesmaid dress lol!
Nadia M.
Pullman, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tasty little product. Authentic raspberry flavor. Can be too much for one sitting as it’s basically in your face raspberry lol
Rebecca M.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Rebecca M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto is a vegan, dairy free, gluten free, non GMO certified frozen sorbet. It has no sodium, no cholesterol, and 0.5g of fat per 2/3 cup serving size. The first of only 6 ingredients is raspberries, and they are sweet and tart and so refreshing. This is søöőó good with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Seriously, try with vanilla ice cream if you eat dairy. It's yummy.
Nicole R.
West Haven, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Nicole R.
I usually eat some of the pint and save it but this time I ate the whole container in one sitting because it was insanely good 😊 the absolute best raspberry flavor I’ve ever tasted I highly recommend you go get some
Mya B.
Pottstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Mya B.
Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Mya B.
This is good quality sorbetto! It’s so tasty and smooth. Talenti has really good ice cream. And you can reuse the tub for anything!!
Natalia S.
Kings Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this sorbetto! It tastes delicious with only a few ingredients other than mostly fruit purée which is a win for me, not a fan of additives when not necessary. Have served it at restaurants and know that is not only a good sorbetto but a really good sauce too! 👌
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenn D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
il y a un an
Danielle M. il y a un an
It is a sorbet (dairy-free)