Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Angel C.Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto uploaded by Harmoni D.

BY TALENTI #43 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Roman Raspberry Sorbetto.
One pint (473ml). see more...

• Ive had other talenti frozen yogurts but ive never tried this one. ...3 Answers
  • "For those with a big sweet tooth this is perfect!" in 1 review
  • "I'm obsessed with talenti but this is my favorite flavor because I love tangy fruit flavors." in 1 review
Josephine A.
Josephine A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very good sorbet! The raspberry is my favorite flavor. Such a good option if you want something a little healthier. The quality is the same as going to a fancy gelato shop, as it stays pretty well in the freezer (compared to some other brands). It is definitely worth the money, and an even better deal when you find it on sale!
nicole c.
nicole c.
Rock Hill, SC
Talenti is my all time faaavorite brand of ice cream. i recently tried this flavor out and i loved it!! it had a good kick to it and the flavor was amazing. they also come in sooo many other different flavors. the container is small enough for one person if you have a big sweet tooth but can be shared by two.
Sabella M.
Sabella M.
This is definitely my favorite flavor ever! Whenever I don't want something that's heavy or creamy or chocolate, I can always count on this flavor. Talenti makes the best gelato of all time. It's so creamy and and it tastes amazing. Plus, I love the container it comes in.
Aspen P.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Not a huge fan. The flavors are all a little off. The texture is terrible I've had icey sorbet and grainy gelato. Yet to get a nice smooth natural flavor from this overpriced brand. I guess it would be ok if you have never had quality sorbet or gelato.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
I'm a huge Talenti fan and prefer it over any other frozen treat. The raspberry Sorbetto is my favorite flavor. It has minimal ingredients and a fresh, real flavor. A bonus is the container can be used or recycled after you finish.
Jessie Y.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
I love sorbet! This one is especially good because it is made of only a few ingredients including raspberries, water , sugar , lemons and a little other. The flavor is very delicious but not overly sweet or sour
Faith F.
Faith F.
Holbrook, NY
Maybe it's just me but this had such a bitter taste it was not enjoyable and it completely dried my mouth out but I'm not saying not to try it because everyone is different!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
Imagine a burst of fresh cool raspberry in every bite and that's what you get with this Talenti sorbet flavor. It packs a great punch of fruity goodness.
Diana A.
Diana A.
This is my favorite flavor they have besides the pistachio. i don't mind the price because its so good and doesn't taste like preservatives and all that.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Katy, TX
I've never had a bad Talenti product, however the raspberry is so delicious. It's so tart and I love it on a hot day.
Calla C.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Ive had other talenti frozen yogurts but ive never tried this one. Any opinions out there?