Talenti, Raspberry Cheesecake, Pint (8 Count) uploaded by Jessica H.

Talenti, Raspberry Cheesecake, Pint (8 Count)

Talenti, Raspberry Cheesecake, Pint (8 Count) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ni'cole C.
I love Ice cream with a passion and Talenti is my fav brand of ice cream, sadly I was disappointed when I indulged in this particular pint. It was good to a certain level I think the raspberry is what really threw me off. I say this because the key lime pie ice cream is good mainly because of its crust(that is if you like crust), which made more enjoyable to me and my standards.
I am sadly to say that the crust could not save this pint in any way, shape, nor form. I hate to say that but it just wasn't making my taste buds go," I Need This Raspberry Cheesecake Pint EVERYDAY".... I didn't even finish it, it just sat in my freezer crying.
Monica S.
Omg!!! Love in a cup!! Absolutely, Delicious. I’ve never been disappointed with Talenti Ice Cream. I haven’t found anything other brands that can compare to the amazing taste of Talenti!! Yes, I would buy it again and again!! I always recommend it to family and friends! 💕
Niki E.
Mount Pleasant
I wasn’t very impressed with this gelato. The raspberry cheesecake flavor wasn’t very prominent and the gelato wasn’t as smooth and creamy as other brands. If you are deciding between Talenti or Breyers gelato, go with Breyers. Now that is delicious gelato!
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I’m totally a cheesecake Lover and I absolutely am in love with this ice cream it taste so good you can totally taste the cheesecake which is exactly what I was hoping for pleasantly satisfied and definitely recommend
Heather S.
Oak Hill
This icecream i absolutely feel in love with its worth every penny its also very creamy too has a creamy slit like texture to it i highley recommend this brand of ice cream if your buying ice cream
Elizabeth N.
Bellerose, NY
First off, I love love love cheese cake so I was very excited to find this flavor. When you do Tate it though it’s nothing like you’re expecting in a good way. It isn’t super heavy or anything, but instead has a light refreshing taste. You still get the sweet heavy taste with the cheese cake chucks but it makes you feel like you’re not over indulging. This flavor is super hard to find.
Daisy V.
San Jose, CA
This gelato is full of flavor. It’s a perfect mix of creamy cheesecake and fresh raspberry! There’s a tangy/cheesy/sweet mix that goes on when it’s melting in your mouth. I highly recommend this brand and flavor!
Chelli D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like lighter tasting flavors that aren't overly rich, this one is great. The raspberry pairs well with the creamy vanilla and the chunks of cheesecake are to die for.
Brook H.
Keep it away from the kids because it dissapears fast. The sweeter ones are better than the chocolatey ones in my opinion. Gelato is heaven and 100x better than the best ice cream. I can't think of a complaint to give, other than I have to be in the mood for it to eat it. But that's with anything
Shifra E.
Brooklyn, NY
This Talenti Gelato flavor is pretty tasty and has fewer calories per serving than most ice creams.  My only complaint would be the texture - I've tried (and loved) other flavors of Talenti gelato, but this one really lacked in creaminess, especially compared to ice cream.