Talenti, Raspberry Cheesecake, Pint (8 Count) uploaded by Jessica H.

BY TALENTI

Talenti, Raspberry Cheesecake, Pint (8 Count) see more...

Ni'cole C.
I love Ice cream with a passion and Talenti is my fav brand of ice cream, sadly I was disappointed when I indulged in this particular pint. It was good to a certain level I think the raspberry is what really threw me off. I say this because the key lime pie ice cream is good mainly because of its crust(that is if you like crust), which made more enjoyable to me and my standards.
I am sadly to say that the crust could not save this pint in any way, shape, nor form. I hate to say that but it just wasn't making my taste buds go," I Need This Raspberry Cheesecake Pint EVERYDAY".... I didn't even finish it, it just sat in my freezer crying.
Taylor C.
Cary, NC
Maaaaaaaaaaan I am OBSESSED with this ice cream. Truly it is my weakness and if I am at the store and see it, I'm buying it. It has chunks of cheesecake blended in along with raspberry swirl. Yes, it's a little pricier than other ice creams but it's worth a little splurge.
Caitlin C.
Biloxi
I love raspberry and I love cheesecake. This gelato was very sweet and creamy but I was disappointed that there weren’t many cheesecake bites in it. It was mainly the swirl and the gelato. It was very good, I just wanted more cheesecake. I would still recommend it to a friend.
Bailee H.
Auburn
I love the Talenti Gelatos. It’s a bit creamier than regular ice cream and so delicious. The raspberry cheesecake is easily one of my favorites!! I’ve had the salted caramel as well and both times I have been more than pleased and satisfied with my purchases!!
Tori B.
Galloway
SO GOOD JUST EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH IT! 💕😍 the texture is so creamy and just melts in your mouth (as it should) and the flavor is awesome. Try one they have a great variety of flavors! I also love the vanilla chai
Courtney B.
Cheesecake flavored things are one of my favorite, and Talenti does so well to create a yummy and true to natural cheesecake flavor. The raspberry adds just the right amount of fruity tartness to this flavir
|Shadae P.
This stuff is heavenly amazing and I’d recommend every flavor. It’s a little pricey if you get if from target but it’s worth it. This is the best gelato. I love it doesn’t give me stomach aches as regular is cream does.
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
Raspberry cheese cake is my favorite flavor along with the blueberry crumble , it’s just so yummy, it tastes like heaven and smells amazing. I have and would continue to re purchase this over and over again
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
Creamy, sweet, tart, heavenly. I’ve enjoyed every flavor of Talenti I’ve tried but the raspberry cheesecake is definitely my jam. It tastes like actual cheesecake, without going to the trouble of making it.
Brook H.
Keep it away from the kids because it dissapears fast. The sweeter ones are better than the chocolatey ones in my opinion. Gelato is heaven and 100x better than the best ice cream. I can't think of a complaint to give, other than I have to be in the mood for it to eat it. But that's with anything