Talenti PACIFIC COAST PISTACHIO GELATO

Roasted Sicilian pistachios, blended with our pistachio butter and fresh milk, sugar, and cream create our Sicilian Pistachio gelato, a distinct and delicious choice for when the classic Italian craving strikes and an international flight isn’t an option.

Ingredients: Milk, Sugar, Cream, Pistachios, Dextrose, Carob Gum, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor

Nutritional Facts:

Saturated Fat 6g Sugars 23g
D.V. 30% Protein 4g
Sodium 50mg
D.V. 2%

Vitamin A(0%), Calcium(10%), Vitamin C(0%), Iron(0%)

*Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

I want a brand that has pistachio butter, does that exist around here?
Does this really tastes like pistachios or like playdooh?
Is Talenti as good as they say? What are the best flavors?
Start your review of Talenti PACIFIC COAST PISTACHIO GELATO!
Product Highlights
...gelato and I appreciate that it has fewer calories and fat than regular ice cream.in reviews
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite gelato ever! This rich and creamy taste you can’t find anywhere else. Then to top it off, there are little pistachio pieces in the ice cream that take you paradise within each bite! I’m craving some as I type this. You have to try it!
Anali C.
Wellesley Hls, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Talenti PACIFIC COAST PISTACHIO GELATO uploaded by Anali C.
I love this Ice cream Talenti PACIFIC COAST PISTACHIO GELATO 🍨 I know the good property’s of the pistachio and Also I love Ice cream. This is a good combination to conceit yourself .
Elaine W.
NYC
Talenti PACIFIC COAST PISTACHIO GELATO uploaded by Elaine W.
One of Talenti’s best flavors! The pistachio flavor is prominent and it’s smooth and creamy. 10/10 would always recommend!
Aida S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Talenti PACIFIC COAST PISTACHIO GELATO uploaded by Aida S.
Purchased at: Safeway
1. There are actual chunks of real pistachios in this ice cream. 2. It is between American ice cream and Italy’s gelato. It is much creamier and thicker than American ice cream but it still isn’t like Italian gelato. 3. The pistachio taste is subtle, I would prefer something with a stronger pistachio flavor. I feel like the only time I’m getting intense pistachio flavor is when I get a bite with a chunk of real pistachio in it. #ComfortFood
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Albertsons
I love pistachio ice cream 🍨 and when I firt tried this, I love it!! It is middle ground range price wise... I totally recommen this product, I think it is different in their own way
Ivy S.
The Woodlands, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Talenti PACIFIC COAST PISTACHIO GELATO uploaded by Ivy S.
OMG, I am so glad I decided to give this a try. I had been looking for a great pistachio ice cream, and had given up hope on finding something halfway decent. Let me just say, this gelato rocked my world!!!! You have got to try this, and I promise you will be hooked. It has such a pure flavor (Unlike most pistachio ice creams that taste like cold almond extract and sugar)...its not too sweet...and I can taste the quality in every bite.
Bukky O.
Elkridge, MD
I love the pistachio gelato!! I get this whenever it is available when I go shopping. It is one of my favorite flavors from talenti. The gelato is smooth and has pistachio pieces in almost every scoop. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes gelato.
Tiffany F.
I've never tasted gelato before. I know it sucks I've always thought it would taste weird with all the funky flavors but hey I'm willing to try something new
Isabella F.
Rego Park, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love ice cream, I’ve tried different flavors in over 40 countries. This one did not impress me, I will try a different flavor to be fair but for now it’s just ok.
Telicia D.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Talenti PACIFIC COAST PISTACHIO GELATO uploaded by Telicia D.
Best ice cream, It’s creamy and tasty 10/10 would recommend! If you’d rather have a dairy free alternative they offer raspberry too! I eat it all the time it’s amazing. I tell all my friend about the brand!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...