Talenti Pacific Coast Pistachio Gelato

Roasted Sicilian pistachios, blended with our pistachio butter and fresh milk, sugar, and cream create our Sicilian Pistachio gelato, a distinct and delicious choice for when the classic Italian craving strikes and an international flight isn’t an option.

Ingredients: Milk, Sugar, Cream, Pistachios, Dextrose, Carob Gum, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor

Nutritional Facts:

Saturated Fat 6g Sugars 23g
D.V. 30% Protein 4g
Sodium 50mg
D.V. 2%

Vitamin A(0%), Calcium(10%), Vitamin C(0%), Iron(0%)

*Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

La verdad aún no lo eh probado pero se me hace agua la boca con solo saber que es de pistacho
I want a brand that has pistachio butter, does that exist around here?
Does this really tastes like pistachios or like playdooh?
Start your review of Talenti Pacific Coast Pistachio Gelato!
Product Highlights
...gelato and I appreciate that it has fewer calories and fat than regular ice cream.in reviews
Lily S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Talenti Pacific Coast Pistachio Gelato uploaded by Lily S.
Positively addictive. My sister and I tug of war over these pints with our spoons. Contrary to some of the other commenters I have to declare this flavor far superior to the Sicilian variety - which I purchased some years ago and which languished in the abandoned graveyard compartment of my freezer for several years before finally being pitched. Whereas, thus far, I haven't had a pint of Pacific Pistachio survive the week.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite gelato ever! This rich and creamy taste you can’t find anywhere else. Then to top it off, there are little pistachio pieces in the ice cream that take you paradise within each bite! I’m craving some as I type this. You have to try it!
Alicia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,490 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I honestly love Pistachio flavored things whether it be ice cream, muffins, or anything in between. I was super excited to try this, but honestly it really missed the mark for me. There was something left to be desired in this. I tried adding some chocolate on top and that made it better but I still wasn't impressed. I think I may use this to make an ice cream bread instead because I don't think I can finish it since it is so lackluster to me. I will not repurchase.
Anali  C.
Wellesley Hls, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Talenti Pacific Coast Pistachio Gelato uploaded by Anali  C.
I love this Ice cream Talenti Pacific Coast Pistachio Gelato 🍨 I know the good property’s of the pistachio and Also I love Ice cream. This is a good combination to conceit yourself .
Elaine W.
NYC
Talenti Pacific Coast Pistachio Gelato uploaded by Elaine W.
One of Talenti’s best flavors! The pistachio flavor is prominent and it’s smooth and creamy. 10/10 would always recommend!
Aida S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Talenti Pacific Coast Pistachio Gelato uploaded by Aida S.
Purchased at: Safeway
1. There are actual chunks of real pistachios in this ice cream. 2. It is between American ice cream and Italy’s gelato. It is much creamier and thicker than American ice cream but it still isn’t like Italian gelato. 3. The pistachio taste is subtle, I would prefer something with a stronger pistachio flavor. I feel like the only time I’m getting intense pistachio flavor is when I get a bite with a chunk of real pistachio in it. #ComfortFood
Rosina V.
Citrus Hts, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Talenti Pacific Coast Pistachio Gelato uploaded by Rosina V.
I’ve tried most of their flavors, pistachio is the best. Not overly sweet. I could eat the whole thing in one sitting. I’ve recommended to many people.
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Albertsons
I love pistachio ice cream 🍨 and when I firt tried this, I love it!! It is middle ground range price wise... I totally recommen this product, I think it is different in their own way
Ivy S.
The Woodlands, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Talenti Pacific Coast Pistachio Gelato uploaded by Ivy S.
OMG, I am so glad I decided to give this a try. I had been looking for a great pistachio ice cream, and had given up hope on finding something halfway decent. Let me just say, this gelato rocked my world!!!! You have got to try this, and I promise you will be hooked. It has such a pure flavor (Unlike most pistachio ice creams that taste like cold almond extract and sugar)...its not too sweet...and I can taste the quality in every bite.
Bukky O.
Elkridge, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the pistachio gelato!! I get this whenever it is available when I go shopping. It is one of my favorite flavors from talenti. The gelato is smooth and has pistachio pieces in almost every scoop. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes gelato.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...