Talenti Old World Eggnog Gelato

Talenti® Old World Eggnog Gelato.
One pint (473ml).

Where can I find this flavor? I have being looking everywhere! I’m in the PNW
How is this? Has anyone tried it? Add anything to it or just dig in with a spoon?
Is this any good. I normally don't drink eggnog but think this may be good in my coffee?!?
Start your review of Talenti Old World Eggnog Gelato!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I rarely buy them due to them being a little expensive and I always end up eating it all in one and if I'm lucky two sittings!” in reviews
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite flavors! I love the container. I love how it always taste fresh and does not have frost bites like other brands. I always one either this one or another flavor in the freezer.
Framingham , MA
I wish this wasn’t just a seasonal flavor! I’m a fan of a spiced cream and to get that in ice cream form is great. There’s something about the eggnog I just enjoy more than the chai though.
East Elmhurst, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ugh I love ice cream honestly I'm just obsessed y'all should definitely try this but becareful because if you're like me u will finish the whole pint in a day 😥😥
I can't even explain in detail how much I'm obsessed with this ice cream. No exaggeration! I literally can eat this ice cream in one sitting it's that serious!! I would definitely recommend you try out Talenti it's worth it. They have so many flavors to choose from. And it's inexpensive with a rich flavor.
Ithaca, NY
Sweet heaven on earth. This is amazing! It was perfect for curling up on the couch one cold winters night and watching a movie with the perfect comforting snack.
Norwich, NY
Found this recently on sale at a local grocery store as its now july and egg nog is way out of its season. Despite it being july it still tastes great. My favorite things are the creamy and rich flavors along with the fact that this actually tastes like eggnog.
Townville, SC
Their flavors actually taste like what they are suppose to. Many ice creams loss their flavoring especially after you open it and try to refreeze. This brand holds up very well and the eggnog flavor is delicious! Especially if you are like me and like to be all cuddled up and warm with your ice cream!
I am kind of an old soul i guess and i am so picky when it comes to anything. I love this ice cream because i don't feel like i need to eat the whole jar. I can have two bites and put it back without wanting more. It is so tasty and i always buy it.
sacramento, califronia
Eggnog is my favorite  flavor, but i never DREAMED of it being in an ice cream. The first time i had it, it was in another language i couldnt read, but i just ne wit  was  egg nog because its one of my spirit flavors.
Eggnog isn't just for the holidays people. I repeat EGGNOG ISN'T JUST FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!! Ugh. Now that that's out of my system I freaking am obsessed with this flavor. It's soooooo good!! And it's only about $6 around me. Win and win!