Talenti Old World Eggnog Gelato

Talenti® Old World Eggnog Gelato.
One pint (473ml).

Where can I find this flavor? I have being looking everywhere! I’m in the PNW
How is this? Has anyone tried it? Add anything to it or just dig in with a spoon?
Is this any good. I normally don't drink eggnog but think this may be good in my coffee?!?
Start your review of Talenti Old World Eggnog Gelato!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I rarely buy them due to them being a little expensive and I always end up eating it all in one and if I'm lucky two sittings!” in reviews
I love eggnog. This gives me my eggnog vmcraving even when the holidays are long gone! Very impressive .
Charlotte, nc
Delicious! You can't go wrong with any of the flavors, they are heaven sent lol always on my grocery list
Orange
This stuff is when I am not in the mood for ice cream. I love the texture of it, smoother than ice cream.
Freehold, NJ
Eggnog is my favorite flavor. It's absolutely delicious.I will definitely be repurchasing this again
Panama City Beach
I recently discovered this brand and I was not disappointed at all. Great product and unique choices.
Grand Jct, CO
This is the best thing ever. Eggnog is the best thing ever and in gelato form superb! Love it
San Francisco, CA
Yes yes and more yes! Love this ice cream it's my favorite of all time!!!! Tatsres so good
Fort Benning
This is my FAVORITE flavor. It's so delicious. I continuously buy it and keep it on deck
Lost for words . Honestly you cant go wrong with any talenti brand . Always delicious.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
Eggnog is a holiday staple at my house and we loved Talentis Old World Eggnog Gelato!