Talenti Mint Fudge Cookie

In this layer, our Mediterranean Mint gelato is the star of the show. We
start this dessert with our Mediterranean Mint gelato which is made
with fresh mint leaves, then use chocolatey cookies for an added crunch
in our second layer and create a third layer of hot fudge. Next we use
more Mediterranean Mint gelato for our fourth layer and finish with fair
trade chocolate cookie pieces.

At Talenti, we believe the best process and highest quality ingredients
result in the best tasting gelato and sorbetto desserts. We start with
fresh milk and cream and make each flavor from scratch with the
highest-quality ingredients sourced from all around the world. We then
use an old world process that involves slow cooking our ingredients in
smaller batches to bring out unique flavors for a one-of-a-kind dessert.
We package our gelato in clear, BPA-free jars to showcase the beautiful
gelato ice cream inside. When you're done, recycle or reuse* the jar
anyway you like. In addition to Talenti Gelato Layers, Talenti has
Dairy-Free Sorbettos, USDA Certified Organic Gelato, flavors that are
Gluten Free and/or vegan, Gelato with less sugar and our classic Gelato.
All of our gelatos are made with non-GMO sourced ingredients.** Try all
of our flavors and discover why Talenti is Crafted for Taste, Clearly
Talenti.

*Talenti jars are not microwave or dishwasher safe. Check out
#Pintcycling on Instagram for reuse ideas.
** All ingredients in this product have been evaluated by Where Food
Comes From, Inc., to our Non-GMO policy. Learn more at
www.talentigelato.com/non-gmo

Is this as good as it looks?
Start your review of Talenti Mint Fudge Cookie!
Samantha K.
LAnse, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Talenti Mint Fudge Cookie uploaded by Samantha K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is seriously amazing!!! I don't even take my kids to Dairy Queen or any other ice cream shop anymore, We go to the grocery store and pick out a Talenti gelato. The mint fudge cookie is my favorite. It has 5 layers of delicious goodness. It is a little under $5 for the container, but I think it's worth it since we used to pay that much for a Blizzard anyway.
Zelaikha O.
Centreville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Talenti Mint Fudge Cookie uploaded by Zelaikha O.
Ok- just to preface, I am a HUGE, mint chocolate chip, whip cream and chocolate sprinkles girl. So when I saw this, I almost squealed. Not only does Talenti make great ice creams but the layers in this gelato or just something else! I mean look at the brownie chunks, the hue of that mint gelato, the caked fudge layer. I’m not drooling, you’re drooling.
Sara F.
Sun Valley, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Talenti gelato already but this was my first time trying the layerd version and I must say it is AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕 I almost ate the whole jar but stopped myself... I ate the rest the next day! Perfect mix of ice cream, chocolate syrup, cookies and chocolate chips! Let it soften on the counter for a few minutes before digging in and the gelato will be the softest creamiest goodness! Cant wait to try the other flavors.
Corrie H.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This flavor is so much better than the dark chocolate cherry one. Still not as good as they look in my opinion, but it was a nice treat and easy to find since they seem to be so popular. I wish there was a stronger mint flavoring and I think the layers aren’t as good as when everything is all mixed up in the gelato like their regular mint chocolate chip but it’s pretty good.
Alexis P.
Wenatchee, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream is delicious! It’s rich and minty. The chocolate is creamy. It’s like having the best frozen yogurt in a jar. The layers are super delicious you get the creaminess for the gelato, the crunchy from the crushed cookie and the the fudge chocolate just adds another sweet layer.
Linsey V.
Hillsdale, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Talenti Mint Fudge Cookie uploaded by Linsey V.
Oh man. This is a great indulgence for your day off of a diet. It is so yummy and the mint layers are crisp and flavorful. I will purchase this again. The cookies crumbs at the bottom are the best. :)
Karissa V.
Pacoima, CA
Talenti Mint Fudge Cookie is my absolute favorite guilty pleasure! It's both refreshing and delicious and those bites of fudge keep me coming for more. I have to force myself to share because I can easily finish this on my own! I love the brand as there hasn't been a flavor that I've tried that I don't like. Thanks Talenti for knowing how to make my day!
Sabrina W.
Orange, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite Talenti flavor!! Such a good combo of crunch with the cookie, the added chocolate blend, and the mint gelato. My toddler son won't let me eat it on our own! We can't get enough! Buy it every time we go to the store, but try to refrain from buying more than 1!
April S.
Bloomington
Very yummy! Good balance of mint and chocolate. Reminds me of an Andes mint. I will definitely be buying again, if I am in the mood for these flavors.
Jordin M.
Sparks, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product is HEAVENLY. The gelato is very light while still having a lot of flavor. There is cookie pieces and fudge that mixes with the gelato perfectly. One of my favorite cold sweet treats, and has a lot less calories and fat than most ice cream!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...