BY TALENTI

Our Mediterranean Mint gelato uses real mint leaves steeped for 45 full minutes to get the perfect mint taste that is only amplified by the bittersweet chocolate flecks found throughout this iconic pint.

Ingredients: Milk, Sugar, Cream, Chocolate, Dextrose, Milk Fat, Cocoa Butter, Carob Gum, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Chocolate (processed with Alkali), Soy Lecithin, Mint Leave Extractives

Nurtritional Facts:

Saturated Fat6 gSugars29 g
D.V.30%Protein4 g
Sodium50 mg
D.V.2%

Vitamin A(0%), Calcium(10%), Vitamin C(0%), Iron(0%)

*Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Talenti Mediterranean Mint Gelato
  • "I have not had this particular flavor but I have had their cookies and cream and it was amazing they have some good ice cream it really hits the spot." in 19 reviews
Mookie M.
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream is so good I love it and I can't get enough, it's very delicious and I get mines from local supermarket or target to find new flavors, I buy this ice cream all the time, it's really good , it's kinda pricey but it's totally worth it , trust me I do recommend this ice cream, once you try it you won't believe the taste 😍
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these I think there one of the best brands out! I think the size is perfect for a single person or two people to share. They have so many amazing flavors. It’s a very creamy and rich gelato and it doesn’t taste like plain old ice cream. It’s smooth and has the best sweet taste but it’s the overly sweet which is the best part. This is a definite must try!
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Talenti Gelato (mint specifically) because the quality is amazing and the taste is perfect. BUT. The gelato is very high in calories and pretty pricey for a small container of gelato. It definitely is worth it every once in a while for a sweet treat but I wouldn't recommend this as a regular grocery store purchase.
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Kroger
I don’t usually like mint flavored ice cream or gelato. But my son forced me to try this little delightful treat. It is delicious. Talenti's take on the mint flavoring process—using mint leaf extractives instead of peppermint/spearmint oil—is quite singular in the ice cream and gelato crafting world. It produces this rich, herbal flavor that, while a little less intense than other mints. It was a pleasant surprise and I really enjoyed it.
Beauty C.
New Orleans
I don’t eat ice cream or Gelato a lot but Talenti is my go to when I’m in the mood. Mint is my favorite because it cleanses the palate expertly. Not to mention the delicious smoothness. For a store bought brand, Talenti is the closest you’ll get to Italian Gelato in the US.
Janet I.
I was never a mint chocolate or mint anything type of person. Its an acquired taste. However, after eating this my opinion on mint ice-cream completely changed. The mint is not strong, but leaves a very refreshing aftertaste. The best part of this flavor are the chocolate chunks. Without it, it wouldnt be as good.
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
This one of my favorite favors by this ice cream brand! It is sooo AMAZING! Well worth the extra money. I have went through so many of these! The texture and favor will change you whole opinion on any other ice cream! Best brand of ice cream I have tried lately! 🍦💜
Alicia D.
Atlanta
Talenti is SUCH an amazing ice cream brand. The ice cream is so creamy and delicious. This mint flavor is definitely my favorite because it’s not too overwhelmingly “mint” but still gives the perfect flavor. It’s 100% worth the higher price point!
Emily J.
Loveland, OH
One of my favorites! Found this on sale and bought on a whim! Was not disappointed! Creamy and minty and not overwhelming! The chips add a nice texture. I'm not an ice cream person but Ive gotten my coworkers addicted to this brand
Caitlin C.
Biloxi
If I could give more stars, I most definitely would. I was walking around Walmart and found this and was surprised because I only had gelato at an international festival. Bought this and have been satisfied ever since. The jars are about a pint in size and the are a little expensive to some (a little over $4). You can usually find them on rollback at Walmart or even Winn Dixie will have a deal on these. The flavor is so worth it and the texture is just perfect. You probably won’t go back to ice cream once you’ve tried Talenti.
Madhuri P.
I have never had gelato! Is this a good brand?
Megan Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I buy these and what do they taste like?
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
How does this taste? I always walk past it in the supermarket but it seems a bit pricey for me.
Daisy P.
Everyone's been on this hype lately but idk if it's worth it or not because it is a little pricey?
Yanibell P.