BY TALENTI #44 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti Mediterranean Mint Gelato: All natural Fresh mint blended with flecks of bittersweet chocolate An exotically smooth and refreshing finish Gluten free Kosher

• I have never had gelato! Is this a good brand?7 Answers
  • Where can I buy these and what do they taste like?6 Answers
  • What's a good flavor to try first?1 Answers
Talenti Mediterranean Mint Gelato
  • "I have not had this particular flavor but I have had their cookies and cream and it was amazing they have some good ice cream it really hits the spot." in 19 reviews
Koey B.
Bradenton
I love this flavor so, so much.  It is not what I was expecting from the first time I tried it, but it is surprisingly delicious.  It does have a bit of a cherry (or almond extract?) flavor underlying it.  There are tons of chocolate bits which is great!  I especially love texture as well as flavor so this is an ice cream that I will splurge ion a few times a year :)  It is rather pricey so I can't get it often.
Mookie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream is so good I love it and I can't get enough, it's very delicious and I get mines from local supermarket or target to find new flavors, I buy this ice cream all the time, it's really good , it's kinda pricey but it's totally worth it , trust me I do recommend this ice cream, once you try it you won't believe the taste 😍
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico
This one of my favorite favors by this ice cream brand! It is sooo AMAZING! Well worth the extra money. I have went through so many of these! The texture and favor will change you whole opinion on any other ice cream! Best brand of ice cream I have tried lately! 🍦💜
Zara M.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM EVER! IT HAS THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF MINT AND IT DOESN’T TASTE LIKE A FAKE MINT. ITS SO GOOD AND I GET IT ALL THE TIME FROM MY LOCAL GROCERY STORE. TOTALLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO DOESN’T THINK THAT MINT ICE CREAM TASTES LIKE TOOTHPASTE!!
Misty G.
I don’t eat dairy so I buy this for my husband. This is his favorite flavor. We live in a small town and our local grocer carries this! It’s a little pricey but the flavor makes up for that. Lol. I definitely recommend others to try this brand out.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
If you’re a mint chocolate chip fan, you’ll love Talenti’s mint gelato. It has a delicious minty flavor that’s balanced with the sweetness. I love that Talenti is so inexpensive and easy to find since it’s stocked in just about every store.
Mariah G.
Ashtabula
Our local Giant Eagle was having an awesome sale on Talenti so we decided to give a couple flavors a whirl. This was gone as soon as we opened between my husband and I and our two boys. The mint was amazing! I can’t wait to purchase again!
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
Mint is my fav ice cream flavor ever and this ice cream is to die for lol It is smooth and creamy and the flavor is amazing. It lasts my for a few days even tho it is a smaller container but i always make sure i have more for later lol
Kyla A.
Daly City
Pretty light mint flavor and has bits of chocolate chunks for a great balance of mint chocolate flavor. I love this brand of ice cream and gelato but they are pretty pricey. I love how the containers are reusable when you’re done.
Stephanie W.
Flushing , NY
This mint ice cream was a greatest disappointment ive ever had with ice cream. The ice cream tastes very grainy and weird to me. I didnt enjoy it at all. I decided to throw it away because it was no good. Sorry no sorry
Madhuri P.
I have never had gelato! Is this a good brand?
Megan Y.
Where can I buy these and what do they taste like?
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
How does this taste? I always walk past it in the supermarket but it seems a bit pricey for me.
Daisy P.
Everyone's been on this hype lately but idk if it's worth it or not because it is a little pricey?
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
I've never tried gelato before especially this brand what does it taste like and is it better than the other ice cream brands?