BY TALENTI #8 in Sorbet & Sherbert

Talenti® Lisbon Lemon Sorbetto.
One Pint. see more...

• Are there any new flavors set in to come out?1 Answers
  • Yes. I saw then near torsnto1 Answers
  • Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these...1 Answers
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
We all have those days that we just need to indulge. This is one of my greatest indulgences! Superb flavor.
Maria N.
henderson, NV
Their pistachio gelato is the most delicious thing in the universe! I love it, I could eat it all day.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Not as great as I expected! I'd def try again but I don't see what all the hype is about. Just OK.
Izzy H.
This sorbet is so creamy and the flavor is so good. I highly recommend this ice cream to anybody.
Angela A.
talenti is one of my favorite brands and i love anything lemon flavored this taste so amazing
Cyreen P.
So lemony, so good. This is my go to when its hot and I wamt something cool and sweet.
Coco A.
Providence, RI
Yes. I saw then near torsnto
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in canada, are they available here?
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
Are there any new flavors set in to come out?