BY TALENTI

Talenti® Lisbon Lemon Sorbetto.
One Pint. see more...

• Are there any new flavors set in to come out?1 Answers
  • Yes. I saw then near torsnto1 Answers
  • Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in cana...1 Answers
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
Bought this once. I won't purchase it again. My family didn't like the flavor at all. It wasn't a cheap product to throw out. I ended up giving it away.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn
If you like gelato, go for this! It's not quite the same as Italy, but it's one of the less expensive taste-alikes you can find here.
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
This gelato is amazing. It goes very fast in my house. I usually don't get a chance to have any before it is gone.
Maria N.
Maria N.
henderson, NV
Their pistachio gelato is the most delicious thing in the universe! I love it, I could eat it all day.
Fanta B.
Fanta B.
I LOVE MOSTLY ALL TALENTI FLAVORS. I have to say the sorbet has a nice light crisp sweet but tangy taste.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Perfectly refreshing for the summer months. Must be defrosted a bit before eating, but other than that no cons.
Thiago C.
Thiago C.
Muito maravilho recomendo muito bom cobra bem a péla eu recomendo com certeza use e abuse pq ele realmente faz sucesso
Aisha T.
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
Are there any new flavors set in to come out?
Coco A.
Coco A.
Providence, RI
Yes. I saw then near torsnto
Annette S.
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in canada, are they available here?