BY TALENTI

Talenti® Lisbon Lemon Sorbetto.
One Pint. see more...

• Are there any new flavors set in to come out?1 Answers
  • Yes. I saw then near torsnto1 Answers
  • Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in cana...1 Answers
Tiera J.
Romeoville
Sweet Tooth Expert
SO GOOD!!!!! Favorite ice cream now, if not of all time. I found out that all
Of the sorbettos have NO DAIRY!!! Woohoo!
Anna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
It's delicious and creamy, hits every tastebud perfectly. I love lemon and this is the best lemon flavored stuff ever!!
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC
Horrible worst buy every o love the vanilla bean it is amazing but this here i was so mad when i tried it a total waste
Aerie M.
Simi Valley, CA
if you want something yummy that isn't over the top sour but basically just yummy yummy lemonade then hellla feelings
Lourdesa C.
Savannah, GA
Heaven in a little container! I love lemon flavored anything but this ice cream is my favorite for a relaxing night!
Courtney C.
Logan
Such a fresh lemon flavor that doesn't taste fake. Really good with some biscotti or on its own. I love this stuff
Danielle L.
Louisville, KY
I am lactose intolerant so sorbets are my bestfriend. I also love telanti and how simple their ingredients are.
Elizabeth U.
Brooklyn, NY
Lemon sorbets are me fave!! This brand has very creamy gelatos and very smooth sorbet. Don't forget tasty !!
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
We all have those days that we just need to indulge. This is one of my greatest indulgences! Superb flavor.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Not as great as I expected! I'd def try again but I don't see what all the hype is about. Just OK.
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in canada, are they available here?
Coco A.
Providence, RI
Yes. I saw then near torsnto
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
Are there any new flavors set in to come out?