BY TALENTI

Talenti® Lisbon Lemon Sorbetto.
One Pint. see more...

• Are there any new flavors set in to come out?1 Answers
  • Yes. I saw then near torsnto1 Answers
  • Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in cana...1 Answers
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Mobile, AL
Oh my heavens. This is the best thing I've ever tasted. I love love love the burst of lemon! Just give me a spoon and I'm one happy girl.
Lourdesa C.
Lourdesa C.
Savannah, GA
Heaven in a little container! I love lemon flavored anything but this ice cream is my favorite for a relaxing night!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Logan
Such a fresh lemon flavor that doesn't taste fake. Really good with some biscotti or on its own. I love this stuff
Kiara P.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This  don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful .full with alot of taste and flavor
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Louisville, KY
I am lactose intolerant so sorbets are my bestfriend. I also love telanti and how simple their ingredients are.
Tiera J.
Tiera J.
Romeoville
Sweet Tooth Expert
SO GOOD!!!!! Favorite ice cream now, if not of all time. I found out that all
Of the sorbettos have NO DAIRY!!! Woohoo!
Aerie M.
Aerie M.
Simi Valley, CA
if you want something yummy that isn't over the top sour but basically just yummy yummy lemonade then hellla feelings
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
We all have those days that we just need to indulge. This is one of my greatest indulgences! Superb flavor.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
It's delicious and creamy, hits every tastebud perfectly. I love lemon and this is the best lemon flavored stuff ever!!
Latasha E.
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC
Horrible worst buy every o love the vanilla bean it is amazing but this here i was so mad when i tried it a total waste
Aisha T.
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
Are there any new flavors set in to come out?
Coco A.
Coco A.
Providence, RI
Yes. I saw then near torsnto
Annette S.
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in canada, are they available here?