BY TALENTI #8 in Sorbet & Sherbert

Talenti® Lisbon Lemon Sorbetto.
One Pint. see more...

• Are there any new flavors set in to come out?1 Answers
  • Yes. I saw then near torsnto1 Answers
  • Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in cana...1 Answers
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This  don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful .full with alot of taste and flavor
Courtney S.
This is my favorite brand of gelatto by far. It's like you're eating ice cream but with out the guilt. All their flavors are fab.
Jessica I.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I loveeeeee Talenti's sorbetto! I have not tried this flavor, but the raspberry is my favorite! Looking forward to trying lemon!
Influenster M.
They always taste good love some flavira better than others but over all good tasting ice cream and the love the jar it's in too
Lauren H.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
The most delicious and satisfying sorbet I have ever tasted! You can truly tell that this brand knows their gelato and sorbet!
Tracy R.
Patterson
omg  this is so yummy my local store does not carry this flavor anymore and im so sad this was my comfort food
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC
Horrible worst buy every o love the vanilla bean it is amazing but this here i was so mad when i tried it a total waste
Tiera J.
Romeoville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
SO GOOD!!!!! Favorite ice cream now, if not of all time. I found out that all
Of the sorbettos have NO DAIRY!!! Woohoo!
Anna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's delicious and creamy, hits every tastebud perfectly. I love lemon and this is the best lemon flavored stuff ever!!
Aerie M.
Simi Valley, CA
if you want something yummy that isn't over the top sour but basically just yummy yummy lemonade then hellla feelings
Coco A.
Providence, RI
Yes. I saw then near torsnto
Annette S.
Kitimat, NM
Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in canada, are they available here?
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
Are there any new flavors set in to come out?