BY TALENTI

Talenti® Lisbon Lemon Sorbetto.
One Pint. see more...

• Are there any new flavors set in to come out?1 Answers
  • Yes. I saw then near torsnto1 Answers
  • Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in cana...1 Answers
Latara G.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cool creamy delicious and lemon what more can you say I absolutely love this stuff give it a try you won't regret Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
Tried this when my cousin purchased it while staying at our house...absolutely loved the lemony flavor. Ill buy it for a treat in  the future
Dominique S.
Sweet, right amount of tartness, and refreshing. Everything you want in a lemon sorbet. One of the best mass produced sorbets out on the market.
Stephanie C.
SO good! Very refreshing and not overly lemon flavored. Tastes fresh. Just make sure you secure the lid if you don't eat it all first time.
Cassidy B.
Mobile, AL
Oh my heavens. This is the best thing I've ever tasted. I love love love the burst of lemon! Just give me a spoon and I'm one happy girl.
Kristen K.
Las Vegas, NV
My absolute favorite brand of gelato. It is light and refreshing and always hits the spot without being terrible for you or too sweet.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This  don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful .full with alot of taste and flavor
Influenster M.
They always taste good love some flavira better than others but over all good tasting ice cream and the love the jar it's in too
Lauren H.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
The most delicious and satisfying sorbet I have ever tasted! You can truly tell that this brand knows their gelato and sorbet!
Tracy R.
Patterson
omg  this is so yummy my local store does not carry this flavor anymore and im so sad this was my comfort food
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in canada, are they available here?
Coco A.
Providence, RI
Yes. I saw then near torsnto
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
Are there any new flavors set in to come out?