BY TALENTI

Talenti® Lisbon Lemon Sorbetto.
One Pint. see more...

• Are there any new flavors set in to come out?1 Answers
  • Yes. I saw then near torsnto1 Answers
  • Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in cana...1 Answers
Analisa G.
Analisa G.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm a huge fan of the Talenti brand! I've tried several flavors and have yet to find one that I didn't like! For this reason, if I'm venturing to try something new, I will go Talenti because I know it is guaranteed that I will like it!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
This is my favorite. It takes just like lemons . It has a fresh and natural taste. It is expensive so I don't buy it very often but I absolutely would if I could get a bunch of coupons for it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lititz
This is sinfully delicious. The flavors of lemon are multi-faceted in this treat. The value is great and the ingredients are pure. The other flavors are also wonderful. I recommend it!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Lena L.
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
Best ice cream brand ever. Besides dippin dots and soft serve off course. Buy talenti from wegmans all the time, it's my
Hubbys and Is go to for late night craving satisfaction
Ticotti C.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my boyfriend's seconds favorite grocery store gelato. I'm picky about lemon flavors so I prefer the raspberry, but this one is nice to turn into frozen alcoholic pops.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas , NV
The best summer indulgence! Its a good palette cleanser in between meals or just a delicious way to keep cool! So good! It's also good when you make a boozy slushy. Perfect for a BBQ by the pool!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
The flavor of this gelato is fabulous. It is refreshing and helps to cool you down on a hot day. The limón flavor helps make it feel like less of a dessert and more of a flavor refresher.
Cicely W.
Cicely W.
Sanford , NC
Talenti is the absolute best product to buy in the frozen treats isle. Their products are so authentic I feel as if I've been transported back to Sorrento, Italy and I'm eating lemon sorbetto looking at the Amafi Coast. The lemon flavoring is so pure and uncomplicated it tastes as if you are eating fresh lemons rather than a man made confection. This product is extremely refreshing and delightful. It is lovely when you add it to punch. The lemon gives it a zing which takes punch to another level of deliciousness.
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
I love Sorbetto! Talenti has done an awesome job with their flavors, but, having had the real deal fresh made in-Gelateria I find it just a teeny bit lacking. Not by much though!
Aisha T.
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
Are there any new flavors set in to come out?
Coco A.
Coco A.
Providence, RI
Yes. I saw then near torsnto
Annette S.
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in canada, are they available here?