BY TALENTI

Talenti® Lisbon Lemon Sorbetto.
One Pint. see more...

• Are there any new flavors set in to come out?1 Answers
  • Yes. I saw then near torsnto1 Answers
  • Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in canada...1 Answers
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
Lemon Sorbetto is extremely delicious. Its my favorite ice cream. Its very refreshing and reminds of ssummer time.
Rana M.
Rana M.
Westlake, OH
Love, love, love. I love ice cream or gelato. Creamy and sweet tasting ice cream. Had other flavors besides this one.  Sweet tasting ice cream and the lemon flavor was just the right amount of tartness to the sweetness of the ice cream. Some might consider it a bit pricey for ice cream, but as a sweet treat once in awhile it's worth it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Fountain Inn, SC
I'm not much of an ice-cream person, but I make an exception for Talenti. The flavor is fantastic, as a matter of fact I have not found one that I do not like. My favorite however is a lemon sorbet. It is crisp, it is flavorful, and I can eat the whole container in one sitting if I allow myself.
Jazzy W.
Jazzy W.
Ok this flavor as well as the raspberry, and  mango are hands down the best! Ok here's the secret; purchase several favors and mix them! You will have the ultimate ice cream shop experience right in the comfort of your home! Don't forget to add a movie and enjoy!
Trish A.
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
Oh, this is excellent. Absolutely refreshing and not at all heavy. If you want to move away from the guilt associated with a pint of B&J, wallow in your sorrow and success with this instead. Your whole mouth will thank you.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Morenci az
I absolutely love these sorbets. Every single one I've always liked there has never been one that I disliked. All natural ingredients that you can read the cons are that they're only in the small container and the pros are that you'll never be dissatisfied
Analisa G.
Analisa G.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm a huge fan of the Talenti brand! I've tried several flavors and have yet to find one that I didn't like! For this reason, if I'm venturing to try something new, I will go Talenti because I know it is guaranteed that I will like it!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
This is my favorite. It takes just like lemons . It has a fresh and natural taste. It is expensive so I don't buy it very often but I absolutely would if I could get a bunch of coupons for it.
Ticotti C.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my boyfriend's seconds favorite grocery store gelato. I'm picky about lemon flavors so I prefer the raspberry, but this one is nice to turn into frozen alcoholic pops.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
The best summer indulgence! Its a good palette cleanser in between meals or just a delicious way to keep cool! So good! It's also good when you make a boozy slushy. Perfect for a BBQ by the pool!
Aisha T.
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
Are there any new flavors set in to come out?
Coco A.
Coco A.
Providence, RI
Yes. I saw then near torsnto
Annette S.
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
Looks delicate, and yummy... I don't think ive seen these in canada, are they available here?