Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto

Is This really as good as everyone says?
Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto ? I have been looking to try these HOWEVER they all look so delicious!!! What do you consider to be the best flavors?
Has anyone tried talenti almond butter and honey? i wanna write a review for it but dont know how. Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto
Start your review of Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's the perfect gelato, just like the ones you get in Italy (therefore, it's not as creamy as American ice creams) I find it rather pricey, though. in reviews
I've tried the sea salt caramel flavor and don't get me wrong, it was good, but I definitely do not prefer this over regular ice cream.in reviews
I got the caramel cookie flavor and my husband got the salted caramel,Mine was delicious but I have to admit my husbands was better!in reviews
I love talenti gelato(: omg i tell my mom i have to have it i cant live without it and i eat 4 pints a day of " caramel cookie crunch" .in reviews
I haven't had the chance to try this yet however, when I worked in a grocery store I saw this product go though almost every cart I rung up.in reviews
Shaleen Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto  uploaded by Shaleen Y.
Purchased at: Target
I love all of the talenti products! I have tried many and they never disappoint. They are very smooth and rich in flavor. They are a little more pricey than other products, but it’s honestly worth. And I love the cute containers that you can reuse if you want to. I recommend giving this brand a try! They have a flavor for everyone!
Stacey T.
Lucas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto  uploaded by Stacey T.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Yummy! And tastes just like ice cream, but a little less heavy and not as rich in fat. Chocolate is a must try!
Joanna H.
Crofton, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto  uploaded by Joanna H.
I never thought I would find anything I like better than Ben & Jerry’s, but then I tried Talenti. I’ve tried more flavors than I should admit and have loved every one of them. One of my favorite treats by far!
Kara B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my newest find and favorite right now. They're the perfect size and have an amazing assortment of flavors. The price is comparable to others to. I recommend these cups of deliciousness!!
Joanna  U.
Fort Mill, SC
Los mejor helados del mundo mundial!! Mi favorito es menta mediterránea, no puedo describir lo delicioso que es me encanta los pedacitos de chocolate crujiente y el delicioso sabor a menta!!
We Love S.
White Plains, NY
Great treat when you're wanting to indulge in calorie mania. I'm partial to their "Peanut Butter Cup Perfection" but there is something here for every ice cream lover. I usually do kids sizes since they are still enough to put me into sugar shock.
Tawnya L.
Seward, NE
I was hesitant to try this at first since it isn't one of the popular brands. So glad I did! It is my new favorite go to for a sweet treat. I love the mint chip. By far my favorite out of all the brands on the shelf.
member-67f0d1
Best gelato there is. Every flavor is delicious and so creamy. The container is nice. My favorite is the peanut butter chocolate.
Amanda V.
Brookville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto  uploaded by Amanda V.
Purchased at: Kroger
Delicious! Its a little on the pricey side but its worth it. Everyone deserves a sweet treat on occasion. I found My new favorite flavor. I was surprised with the flavor pairings. I love cinnamon but hit a miss on chocolate. This new flavor called Salted Chocolate Churo it to die for!! Its a MUST have. I hope they keep it around. #sweettreat #greatoutdoors #snack #gelato
Isata J.
Roslindale, MA
Omg I just love the Belgian milk chocolate, it is soo creamy and chocolate-y. I like how the ice cream is very smooth and full if flavors i tried it one time & became addicted lol !

159 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney W.
Lexington, NC
il y a 4 ans
Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto ?is this gelato good and what is the best flavor
Christine K. il y a 2 ans
I absolutely love the COCONUT Flavor!
Meagen A.
il y a 4 ans
Vivian F. il y a 2 ans
All the sorbetto flavors are delicious in my opinion, but the strawberry.hibiscus and chocolate are divine! You need to know what flavors you normally like the best.