BY TALENTI #53 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• This Gelato is the best hands down!!! The pistachio is my favorit...1 Answers
  • Is it only that one size or are there different sizes? 8 Answers
  • I'm a fan of gelato, never thought there would be some sold like ...8 Answers
Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto
  • "It's the perfect gelato, just like the ones you get in Italy (therefore, it's not as creamy as American ice creams) I find it rather pricey, though. " in 188 reviews
  • "I've tried the sea salt caramel flavor and don't get me wrong, it was good, but I definitely do not prefer this over regular ice cream." in 78 reviews
  • "I got the caramel cookie flavor and my husband got the salted caramel,Mine was delicious but I have to admit my husbands was better!" in 53 reviews
  • "I love talenti gelato(: omg i tell my mom i have to have it i cant live without it and i eat 4 pints a day of " caramel cookie crunch" ." in 51 reviews
  • "I haven't had the chance to try this yet however, when I worked in a grocery store I saw this product go though almost every cart I rung up." in 38 reviews
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Selden, NY
This is one of my favorite ice cream brands. It is not true Italian gelato true, but it's delicious nonetheless. There are many delicious flavors to choose from - It's hard not to eat the whole thing in one sitting! This brand also has a variety of sorbet flavors to choose from, making this an even more diverse brand. The ingredients are simple and easy to read such as milk, cream, chocolate... - nothing is snuck into their products that you can't pronounce or shouldn't be eating. They can be a bit pricey, but they are a quality brand, and lots of grocery stores have sales on this particular brand - 2 for __ etc..
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
So many good flavors to choose from. The first one I ever tried was Sea Salt Caramel. It is my favorite!! I've tried several others in the past year (Banana Chocolate Swirl, Belgian Milk Chocolate, Caramel Cookie Crunch, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Double Dark Chocolate, Fudge Brownie, Tiramisu, Vanilla Caramel Swirl, Southern Butter Pecan, Key Lime Pie, and Salted Peanut Caramel). I might just be addicted!! The gelato is not super dense but it is very creamy and isn't made with a lot of junk. Milk, sugar and cream are the top ingredients.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
At first I wasn't interested in trying this. I assumed it was just like regular ice cream and for the expensive price I definitely wasn't going to be buying them. However, when I visited my 2 best friends at their college, they happened to have some left over and had me try it - by the gods it was some of the best Gelato I have ever tried. It was nothing like the lower brands that are basically ice cream - this was seriously some high quality stuff. It was absolutely fantastic. If I had the money I'd buy them myself.
Shawn M.
Shawn M.
All I can say is WOW! I have really liked every flavor I've tried. This is a very natural product and so flavorful Some of the flavors don't really sound all that interesting. Super basic, but those wound up being my faves. I LOVE chocolate cookie crunch, raspberries and cream, and salted caramel peanut the very best. Strawberry is close on that list. I liked peppermint bark too. They have it along w/ other seasonal flavors in the Fall and Winter.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Okay, so I just had this for the first time the other day is sea salt camel. I was iffy on this because it was really hard when I opened it. I mean I had to microwave the jar to soften it up enough to stick the spoon in, BUT once I did that I was in dessert heaven!! The flavor and texture was so addictive I ate the entire jar within 20 minutes on my own. There was also chocolate chunks filled with peanut butter in there too. I'm hooked on this!!!
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Willimantic , CT
This totally changed my mind about store bought ice cream. I've always been satisfied by it but never wowed. This stuff is now a staple in my freezer, you never know when you are going to need it (Its usually a daily occurrence for me). Even though there is a pretty hefty price tag the flavors and decadence of the product itself make it worth it. My personal favorites are the Vanilla Bean, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Mediterranean Mint!
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Omg this stuff is AMAZING!! No seriously it's to die for! Like life altering will never look at other ice cream or gelato the same. They use REAL pieces of fruit and it's not made with a bunch of crappy extra ingredients so it's remotely healthy for you plus the sorbets are made with all real fruit and super low fat so yea it's healthy. Def buy this on the regular! Def go check it out next time your sweet tooth is screaming at you.
Trang N.
Trang N.
This ice cream is the gold. I'm trying to cut off fattening food and so ice cream is a no-no. I got this once in Austin and fell in love. It's a bit pricey, but it's more healthy than artificially processed ice cream. I've tried the sea salted caramel, Caribbean coconut, and pistachio. It's gelato, so it contains less chemical ingredients. It taste very similar to the ones you get fresh in italian pastry shops too.
carolina s.
carolina s.
Sea salt caramel is amazing.

Love that I found out about these gelatos but at the same time I wish I've never found out about them. They are so delicious and affordable. You can usually find them on sale at the supermarkets. I love that they are gelato instead of ice-cream. I also love that they use a plastic container so whenI get them out of the freezer, the shape doesn't change unlike the Haggen Daz cartons.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
Carmel cookie crunch is my favorite flavor that Talenti has! After it, I love sea salt Carmel and the alphonso mango.

This stuff did like crazy expensive, but I think it's definitely worth it! I only buy this on special occasions or if I'm having a pretty crummy day. It's super smooth and not too sweet. I have a Coolato Gelato in my town and I think this stuff is better than some of the stuff they sell.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX
Where do they sell these??
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Riverside, CA
What is the best flavor?!
Emilio G.
Emilio G.
Who wishes they sold a bigger tub!!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
Which one Is your favorite?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've never tried these are they any good? If so which would you recommend?