Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto
Top Questions See all 807 Q&A
- "It's the perfect gelato, just like the ones you get in Italy (therefore, it's not as creamy as American ice creams) I find it rather pricey, though. " in 188 reviews
- "I've tried the sea salt caramel flavor and don't get me wrong, it was good, but I definitely do not prefer this over regular ice cream." in 78 reviews
- "I got the caramel cookie flavor and my husband got the salted caramel,Mine was delicious but I have to admit my husbands was better!" in 53 reviews
- "I love talenti gelato(: omg i tell my mom i have to have it i cant live without it and i eat 4 pints a day of " caramel cookie crunch" ." in 51 reviews
- "I haven't had the chance to try this yet however, when I worked in a grocery store I saw this product go though almost every cart I rung up." in 38 reviews
I like it with KitKat, if you never had it, you must give it a try.
This gelato is life, it's creamy, silky, and yummy! What more can I say.
What's you're favorite gelato?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos