BY TALENTI #44 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• This Gelato is the best hands down!!! The pistachio is my favorit...1 Answers
  • Is it only that one size or are there different sizes? 8 Answers
  • I'm a fan of gelato, never thought there would be some sold like ...8 Answers
Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto
  • "It's the perfect gelato, just like the ones you get in Italy (therefore, it's not as creamy as American ice creams) I find it rather pricey, though. " in 188 reviews
  • "I've tried the sea salt caramel flavor and don't get me wrong, it was good, but I definitely do not prefer this over regular ice cream." in 78 reviews
  • "I got the caramel cookie flavor and my husband got the salted caramel,Mine was delicious but I have to admit my husbands was better!" in 53 reviews
  • "I love talenti gelato(: omg i tell my mom i have to have it i cant live without it and i eat 4 pints a day of " caramel cookie crunch" ." in 51 reviews
  • "I haven't had the chance to try this yet however, when I worked in a grocery store I saw this product go though almost every cart I rung up." in 38 reviews
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I discovered this brand last year at my local grocery store (Fresh Thyme). Both the gelato and the ice cream are SO good. I love the raspberry and the pistachio. They are a little pricey, but actually last a long time because they're so filling/high quality. It's become my go-to treat. The only downside is the price.
Alex C.
This ice cream is the gold. I'm trying to cut off fattening food and so ice cream is a no-no. I got this once in Austin and fell in love. It's a bit pricey, but it's more healthy than artificially processed ice cream. I've tried the sea salted caramel, Caribbean coconut, and pistachio. It's gelato, so it contains less chemical ingredients. It taste very similar to the ones you get fresh in italian pastry shops too.
Sade J.
Alcolu
I’ll first heard of this ice cream brand all over social media, so I’ll decide to give it a try. Once I’ll took the first bite, I’ll ultimately feel in love. This is possible one of my favorite ice cream brands because I’ll love the flavors and the smooth texture of the ice cream. I’ll will definitely recommend this brand!
Amere G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I bought the Raspberry Gelato at Walgreens just because its the only Gelato that I’ think has a safer ingredients for my son. Although my son really enjoys his gelato, i still think
that its way too sweet for a gelato. I hope they can work on reducing the sweets in it and it should be much better then for all ages to enjoy.
Emma C.
I highly, highly recommend talenti products to anyone and everyone who hasn't tried them. I love them, and they're so delicious I'm pretty sure all of my friends and I keep them in our freezers basically constantly. Lots of amazing flavors, and they feel fancier than regular ice creams and gelato.
Lisa S.
Talenti Ice Cream is by far the BEST ice cream/gelato- Sea Salt Caramel, and Caramel Cookie Crunch are 2 personal favorites. Love the taste and melt in your mouth flavor, it is kind of pricey if not on sale. Sale price is about $3.50. Well worth it on sale or not!
Amanda M.
Liberty Twp, OH
This is so smooth! the taste is great! the price is good for what it is, maybe a little pricey for some! i am a repeat customer, and buy the "Roman Raspberry" every single time i go grocery shopping! this truly taste like french fembrose ! so good!
Theresa M.
Lafayette , LA
LOVE both the gelato and sorbet. I find all the flavors are fresh and light. It’s a great addition to any baked good or to eat by itself. It is a tiny bit pricier than, say, a normal pint of ice cream, but I definitely think it’s worth the price.
Alexis D.
Prattville, AL
I love eating this even though it is a little more expensive than most ice creams, it's still really good. I enjoy eating it because it is so delicious and the flavors are amazing. I don't buy it often, but when I'm in the mood for ice cream this is usually my first pick.
Samantha L.
This is my favorite dessert treat! It is rich and creamy and exactly what you are craving. It is expensive for a desert but is definitely worth the price. Its consistency is so rich smooth and creamy. you can find it at any grocery store. I love it!
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX
Where do they sell these??
Jessica D.
Riverside, CA
What is the best flavor?!
Emilio G.
Who wishes they sold a bigger tub!!
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
Which one Is your favorite?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've never tried these are they any good? If so which would you recommend?