BY TALENTI

Talenti® Fudge Brownie Gelato. see more...

• I get scared to try new ice creams weird? I know lol but ...2 Answers
kaylin F.
Northfield , MN
I didn't know what the talenti hype was about, but I tried this flavor and I'm a convert! It's rich and indulgent and chocolatey, and also comes in a great container-- much better than the paper pints! I'm happy to pay more just for the nicer container! I'm a loyal talenti fan for life!
Pri. 💕.
Winston Salem, NC
I’m not a big fan of ice cream. Specifically because of the dairy and it’s often too sweet but this is DELICIOUS!!!! I could eat the whole thing in one sitting. I will be purchasing again.
Zerlynn T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My stomach is lactose sensitive, so eating dairy can hurt a lot sometimes. But I’ve never faced pain after eating some Talenti. (It’s kind of weird.) I love brownies and I love chocolate ice cream, and this company did such an amazing job fusing the two together, making a creamy and perfectly flavored gelato.
Preeti S.
Montgomery, AL
I am a big fan of talenti gelato! And fudge brownie flavor is so so yum! Very smooth and delicious. I feel satisfied eating a little portion only and don’t end up eating the whole pint!! Also the box is empty coz I just finished it 🎉
Kei H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm loving this fudge brownie Gelato there's just the right amount of chewy brownie bites mixed into the pint and the overall base of gelato is rich made of creamy rich chocolate one pint doesn't seem like enough to me I need more!
Nikki M.
This gelato is not for the weak hearted (or the poor). This is one of the more expensive gelato but boy is it delicious!!! Whenever this gelato is on sale, I purchase it! I usually try to get a few different flavors, like the peanut butter cup one, but the brownie one is my favorite!
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Love the little brownie pieces on the inside. These ice creams are sooo good!! I also use the containers afterwards for leftovers/to hold nuts or snacks. Somewhat pricey compared to other ice creams but I think worth it
Anthony P.
Athens
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This is actually the best ice cream I’ve ever tasted. It is very rich and there are huge chunks of brownies in this ice cream. It is delicious, but very pricey for the amount of ice cream you get. Overall, i’m extremely satisfied with this product and definitely recommend it to anyone.
colin R.
Avenel, NJ
The best ice cream to ever hit stores ever. Creamy, delicious, amazing, soft and sweet with chunks of fudge inside. I love this stuff, my absolute favorite ice cream. It can be a little expensive but that’s what you get with good stuff
Hanna T.
Clemson, SC
yummy yum yum. so rich and creamy!!! thickest ice cream ever and legit brownie chunks in it which is frickin bomb. I am a huge fan of this whole brand, every single flavor I have tried has been very good and pretty good price
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
I get scared to try new ice creams weird? I know lol but it’s only because not all ice cream tastes the same. Chocolate ice cream is my all time favorite, has anyone tried this one? If so, do you like it?