BY TALENTI #60 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Fudge Brownie Gelato. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Preeti S.
Wetumpka, AL
I am a big fan of talenti gelato! And fudge brownie flavor is so so yum! Very smooth and delicious. I feel satisfied eating a little portion only and don’t end up eating the whole pint!! Also the box is empty coz I just finished it 🎉
kaylin F.
Northfield , MN
I didn't know what the talenti hype was about, but I tried this flavor and I'm a convert! It's rich and indulgent and chocolatey, and also comes in a great container-- much better than the paper pints! I'm happy to pay more just for the nicer container! I'm a loyal talenti fan for life!
Hanna T.
yummy yum yum. so rich and creamy!!! thickest ice cream ever and legit brownie chunks in it which is frickin bomb. I am a huge fan of this whole brand, every single flavor I have tried has been very good and pretty good price
Madison L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is literally the best ice cream I have ever had. I bought this brand on a whim, I was in the mood to try something new and I was not disappointed. It is so soft and delicious. It is now my go to comfort food.
Ali P.
Carmel, IN
Love the little brownie pieces on the inside. These ice creams are sooo good!! I also use the containers afterwards for leftovers/to hold nuts or snacks. Somewhat pricey compared to other ice creams but I think worth it
Shianne G.
Centerton, AR
Absolutely love this flavor. Nice balance of brownie ratio in this product. Very creamy and quite decadent. Packaging is clean and perfectly fits the products. Nice affordable treat if you’re looking for something new to try.
Danielle A.
This is a life changer !!! Believe me. If you love chocolate please get this. It’s so good. Like there’s actual brownie pieces inside (my favorite part). I put my family on this brand. I’ve tried other flavors but this by far is the best. It’s just hard finding it at every grocery store !
Nikki M.
This gelato is not for the weak hearted (or the poor). This is one of the more expensive gelato but boy is it delicious!!! Whenever this gelato is on sale, I purchase it! I usually try to get a few different flavors, like the peanut butter cup one, but the brownie one is my favorite!
Jenn C.
Talenti is my go to "luxury" ice cream.  Whenever I want a REALLY GOOD scoop of ice cream I will pick talenti.  My personal all time favorite is the caramel cookie crunch, but every flavor that I have tried so far has not disappointed.  A little on the pricey side but always a favorite.
Nichole F.
Euless, TX
Sometimes you need to indulge a little. When I need to I reach for Talenti Gelato. Smooth and creamy in a variety of flavors, you will not be disappointed in the richness of this treat. Get it where you find your favorite ice creams.