Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Diana S.Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Nicole M.Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Roaa A.

BY TALENTI

Talenti® Double Dark Chocolate Gelato.
One quart (950 ml). see more...

Beauty C.
New Orleans
I LOVE dark chocolate and Talenti Gelato is no exception. If I could keep it in the house without “Not Me” eating in within an hour of being placed in the freezer, I’d be thrilled. Maybe I should start eating it on the way home from the grocery?!?
keirstin b.
norfolk
I love this. I will continue to choose this over ice cream any day of the week. It has a much richer flavor. The tiny chinks of chocolate chips give you the chew or crunch satisfaction everyone likes with their ice cream. Not to mention the containers are easily resealable and don’t make it easy for freezer burn to ruin it. It’s the perfect size to split if you have self control or like I do eat the entire thing throughout the day.
Monica L.
Mcdonough, Ga
This is way TMI but when I’m on my period I eat this when I’m having those super sweet cravings lol. In fact my boyfriend finds in necessary to indulge as well. This flavor is really sweet and very chocolate in my opinion. I can’t eat it often but it’s still sooo good. I swear by Talenti
Ashley O.
Papillion
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a chocolate lovers dream! It’s so rich and decadent! It’s the perfect size to share with someone, although you won’t want to once you take the first best! This is highly addictive! I would buy this again even though the cost was a little high, the flavor was worth it,
Heather M.
We don’t do ice cream but we indulge in Gelato!! This stuff is absolutely amazing! Nothing compares to it! The flavors are rich and creamy and delicious! It’s affordable and the variety flavors are awesome! We buy it all the time and will go to gelato every time!
Stephanie F.
Staten Island, NY
You need this ice cream in your life! It tastes amazing! I always buy this brand and I only wish they would come in a bigger size! Natural ingredients none of that fake ingredients. I will definitely recommend you buy!
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
This is sweet chocolate heaven in a little package. I feel so happy when I’m digging my soon into this awesome gelato sensation. Great value not pricey. I love it and buy a few every time I grocery shop.
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
I can't get enough of this gelato. It is a wonderful chocolatey goodness that is super rich and creamy with little bits of chocolate hunks. My only complaint is that I cannot get the container open.
Catie M.
Bloomfield, NJ
I have found that this gelato is comparable to gelato is Italy. It’s a bit denser but the flavor is a match. I absolutely love this gelato! The creamy consistency is better than any other ice cream could ever be.
Alex S.
I love Talenti so much! This dark chocolate treat hits the spot every time. It is sweet, creamy, and surprising light for something that is so indulgent and naughty.

I love to buy these for a night in with my boyfriend. They are the perfect size and the flavor range is so diverse. I usually buy these at Shop Rite. One thing to look out for is that these freezer burn VERY easily. Be careful before buying if they are near the freezer unit/top shelf in the store as they can easily burn. When freezer burnt, these turn very gritty and unpleasant. Just something to look out for!!