Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Roaa A.Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Nicole M.Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Diana Y.

BY TALENTI #55 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Double Dark Chocolate Gelato.
One quart (950 ml). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley S.
Sandusky, OH
Picture this: you've had a bad week. It started with you failing a test, a customer pulled the I'm always right card and to end it your boyfriend and you hot into an argument. You're thinking nothing can make you feel better, not even ice cream. But you try anyway so you climb into your tiny little car and drive to the closest store. You're walking the aisles because there's got to be something that will make the sadness leave. And then you set your eyes upon this beauty and you knew it was.meant to be. Chocolate meets sad young lady, match made in heaven. You're welcome.
Stephanie F.
Staten Island, NY
You need this ice cream in your life! It tastes amazing! I always buy this brand and I only wish they would come in a bigger size! Natural ingredients none of that fake ingredients. I will definitely recommend you buy!
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
This is sweet chocolate heaven in a little package. I feel so happy when I’m digging my soon into this awesome gelato sensation. Great value not pricey. I love it and buy a few every time I grocery shop.
Demi L.
Palm Bay , FL
My favorite flavor of pretty much anything, especially talenti ice cream. It has a rich decadent taste and its soft but not melted or mushy. The packaging is simple yet sort of elegant, especially for an ice cream. It's expensive but if you got it or just want to treat yourself than its worth it. I usually buy it at Walgreens or Walmart but I've seen it at other markets
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Tried this ice cream while visiting my SIL and couldn’t believe that I walk past this ice cream all the time but never gave it a chance. Great pint of ice cream and the flavor is so rich. Packaging for this ice cream is nice and simple. It obviously isn’t enough for a party but for a couple ppl this ice cream is more than enough. Def worth buying!
Lizzie U.
Really. really . really good ice cream/gelato, I want to buy more and more of this because it's so good. However, it is really expensive because t is gelato and not ice cream. If you're willing to spend a little extra money then it is worth it, especially because they have a wide and unique range of flavors.
Tara N.
I love gelato and Talenti definitely makes the best gelato! My favorite is the dark chocolate gelato. It tastes not too sweet but is definitely satisfying for your sweet tooth. The packaging is so simple and yet so cute and elegant! I love this brand and if you haven't tried it yet - you HAVE TO! 😊🙌🏻
Helen J.
Portland
This gelato helped hit the spot when I ate it, it was so delicous I finished it within a few days. The pricing for the gelato is kind of pricy but honestly it was so worth it. Not only is the ice cream delicous but the packaging is very nice and simple/asthetic looking!
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
This brand and this kind of gelato is great! It really does taste like Gelato- and I've had gelato from Italy before so I would know lol! It is a little pricey but I think it's worth it because you get a ton of it. I would definitely buy this again. It's delicious
Rachel E.
Cincinnati, OH
Oh my gosh this gelato is amazing. If you're willing to pay a little extra, it is well worth it for the flavorful experience. You are lucky if you have enough self-control to not eat the whole pint. If you haven't tried Talenti yet, run to the store now!