Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Diana S.Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Nicole M.Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Roaa A.

BY TALENTI #74 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Double Dark Chocolate Gelato.
One quart (950 ml). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alex S.
I love Talenti so much! This dark chocolate treat hits the spot every time. It is sweet, creamy, and surprising light for something that is so indulgent and naughty.

I love to buy these for a night in with my boyfriend. They are the perfect size and the flavor range is so diverse. I usually buy these at Shop Rite. One thing to look out for is that these freezer burn VERY easily. Be careful before buying if they are near the freezer unit/top shelf in the store as they can easily burn. When freezer burnt, these turn very gritty and unpleasant. Just something to look out for!!
keirstin b.
norfolk
I love this. I will continue to choose this over ice cream any day of the week. It has a much richer flavor. The tiny chinks of chocolate chips give you the chew or crunch satisfaction everyone likes with their ice cream. Not to mention the containers are easily resealable and don’t make it easy for freezer burn to ruin it. It’s the perfect size to split if you have self control or like I do eat the entire thing throughout the day.
Catie M.
Haledon, NJ
I have found that this gelato is comparable to gelato is Italy. It’s a bit denser but the flavor is a match. I absolutely love this gelato! The creamy consistency is better than any other ice cream could ever be.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Tried this ice cream while visiting my SIL and couldn’t believe that I walk past this ice cream all the time but never gave it a chance. Great pint of ice cream and the flavor is so rich. Packaging for this ice cream is nice and simple. It obviously isn’t enough for a party but for a couple ppl this ice cream is more than enough. Def worth buying!
Lizzie U.
Really. really . really good ice cream/gelato, I want to buy more and more of this because it's so good. However, it is really expensive because t is gelato and not ice cream. If you're willing to spend a little extra money then it is worth it, especially because they have a wide and unique range of flavors.
Helen J.
Portland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gelato helped hit the spot when I ate it, it was so delicous I finished it within a few days. The pricing for the gelato is kind of pricy but honestly it was so worth it. Not only is the ice cream delicous but the packaging is very nice and simple/asthetic looking!
Heather M.
We don’t do ice cream but we indulge in Gelato!! This stuff is absolutely amazing! Nothing compares to it! The flavors are rich and creamy and delicious! It’s affordable and the variety flavors are awesome! We buy it all the time and will go to gelato every time!
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
This brand and this kind of gelato is great! It really does taste like Gelato- and I've had gelato from Italy before so I would know lol! It is a little pricey but I think it's worth it because you get a ton of it. I would definitely buy this again. It's delicious
Morgan H.
nevada, IA
I love the taste of this gelato. I first purchased it a few years ago when I was looking for something new. The cost isn't too much and it is the perfect size for me when I have a craving or want to consume the whole thing in one sitting.
Ella M.
Minnesota
Very great taste for chocolate lovers! Recommend to anyone who loves chocolate! I have bought multiple times and I do not feel bad about it! I think it’s a little pricey but I will
Buy everynow and then to treat myself! :)