BY TALENTI

Talenti® Double Dark Chocolate Gelato.
One quart (950 ml). see more...

Stephanie D.
Athens
I love a good rich gelato, and this definitely fits the bill.  However, it is almost a little too chocolaty for my taste.  Like all Talenti flavors, it is very high quality, smooth, and rich, but the overwhelming amount of chocolate almost makes this flavor a bit too sweet.  I will definitely keep buying Talenti, but will probably stick to the lighter and/or fruit flavors.
Chelsea K.
Knoxville
My favorite chocolate ice cream of all time. It is truly rich and chocolatey yet sweet. It is worth the price because it is rich and creamy. It is delicious and my mother in law with allergies is able to enjoy this without having a reaction.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Big fan! So good! I’ve been searching for all good forms of dark chocolate and this gelato is on my short list. I had tried another flavor by Talenti but wasn’t in love. This flavor they got 100% right. I will absolutely be buying again and no I won’t be sharing 😂😊 The flavor is an excellent balance of sweet creamy ice cream and the richness of dark chocolate.
Beauty C.
New Orleans
I LOVE dark chocolate and Talenti Gelato is no exception. If I could keep it in the house without “Not Me” eating in within an hour of being placed in the freezer, I’d be thrilled. Maybe I should start eating it on the way home from the grocery?!?
keirstin b.
norfolk
I love this. I will continue to choose this over ice cream any day of the week. It has a much richer flavor. The tiny chinks of chocolate chips give you the chew or crunch satisfaction everyone likes with their ice cream. Not to mention the containers are easily resealable and don’t make it easy for freezer burn to ruin it. It’s the perfect size to split if you have self control or like I do eat the entire thing throughout the day.
Lauren M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Fantastic. Rich taste, creamy smooth texture. Sometimes over-freezes though, meaning it’s solid as a brick. Have actually broken the plastic lid trying to pry it off. That might say more about me than the gelato though. 🤣 Put it in the microwave for a few seconds. Still way worth it. Price is more but also worth it.
Ashley O.
Papillion
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a chocolate lovers dream! It’s so rich and decadent! It’s the perfect size to share with someone, although you won’t want to once you take the first best! This is highly addictive! I would buy this again even though the cost was a little high, the flavor was worth it,
Alyssa Kayla J.
One of my favorite frozen desserts! I love how rich and flavorful each bite is, it makes it easier to portion control. The smooth texture is always a plus, and it is not too sweet like some ice cream brands can be. It is pricey, but I can typically stretch it out over a week or two.
Stephanie F.
Staten Island, NY
You need this ice cream in your life! It tastes amazing! I always buy this brand and I only wish they would come in a bigger size! Natural ingredients none of that fake ingredients. I will definitely recommend you buy!
Mel S.
Spring Hill, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love this gelato so much. The double chocolate flavor is delicious. It’s so rich and smooth. It doesn’t take long to defrost unlike other brands. So I’m able to enjoy it right away. I really like the packaging and quality of the container too.