BY TALENTI

Talenti® Double Dark Chocolate Gelato.
One quart (950 ml). see more...

Kelsey N.
Houston
My FAVORITE chocolate “ice cream” ever, love the dark chocolate pieces, how they’re broken up and not just chocolate chips thrown in. I feel that it shows the craftsmanship put into the product.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Big fan! So good! I’ve been searching for all good forms of dark chocolate and this gelato is on my short list. I had tried another flavor by Talenti but wasn’t in love. This flavor they got 100% right. I will absolutely be buying again and no I won’t be sharing 😂😊 The flavor is an excellent balance of sweet creamy ice cream and the richness of dark chocolate.
Michelle F.
Crestview, FL
talent i is my all time favorite ice cream brand!! these are seriously very good and i can blow through them in less than 2 days!! i definitely recommend this ice cream!
Helen Y.
Gaithersburg
Decadent and rewarding! The chocolate flavor is dense but not in a tacky, overwhelming way. Definitely worth the calories if you're like me and crave cocoa desserts.
Beauty C.
New Orleans
I LOVE dark chocolate and Talenti Gelato is no exception. If I could keep it in the house without “Not Me” eating in within an hour of being placed in the freezer, I’d be thrilled. Maybe I should start eating it on the way home from the grocery?!?
keirstin b.
norfolk
I love this. I will continue to choose this over ice cream any day of the week. It has a much richer flavor. The tiny chinks of chocolate chips give you the chew or crunch satisfaction everyone likes with their ice cream. Not to mention the containers are easily resealable and don’t make it easy for freezer burn to ruin it. It’s the perfect size to split if you have self control or like I do eat the entire thing throughout the day.
Lauren M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Fantastic. Rich taste, creamy smooth texture. Sometimes over-freezes though, meaning it’s solid as a brick. Have actually broken the plastic lid trying to pry it off. That might say more about me than the gelato though. 🤣 Put it in the microwave for a few seconds. Still way worth it. Price is more but also worth it.
Ashley O.
Papillion
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a chocolate lovers dream! It’s so rich and decadent! It’s the perfect size to share with someone, although you won’t want to once you take the first best! This is highly addictive! I would buy this again even though the cost was a little high, the flavor was worth it,
Heather M.
We don’t do ice cream but we indulge in Gelato!! This stuff is absolutely amazing! Nothing compares to it! The flavors are rich and creamy and delicious! It’s affordable and the variety flavors are awesome! We buy it all the time and will go to gelato every time!
Stephanie F.
Staten Island, NY
You need this ice cream in your life! It tastes amazing! I always buy this brand and I only wish they would come in a bigger size! Natural ingredients none of that fake ingredients. I will definitely recommend you buy!