Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Nicole M.Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Roaa A.

BY TALENTI #61 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Double Dark Chocolate Gelato.
One quart (950 ml). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Sandusky, OH
Picture this: you've had a bad week. It started with you failing a test, a customer pulled the I'm always right card and to end it your boyfriend and you hot into an argument. You're thinking nothing can make you feel better, not even ice cream. But you try anyway so you climb into your tiny little car and drive to the closest store. You're walking the aisles because there's got to be something that will make the sadness leave. And then you set your eyes upon this beauty and you knew it was.meant to be. Chocolate meets sad young lady, match made in heaven. You're welcome.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I love this chocolate gelato ice cream! It tastes rich and sweet. It was about $6.00 for this tub, which is a little on the pricy side because I can buy a tube double this size and still pay less than $6.00. This is a great treat if you are feeling a little fancy and want to splurge a little more on your ice cream. It has a great chocolate taste and you can't go wrong with ice cream. I would recommend this ice cream because it tastes great and is still cheaper than going to an ice cream pallor.
Mara M.
Mara M.
OMG..this stuff. My boyfriend knows the way to my heart is to put one of these in the freezer. This gelato is the creamiest most delicious 'ice cream' you can eat! Yes, it's a bit more expensive than other frozen gelatos and definitely more expensive than ice creams, but every store from Fresh Market to Publix usually has consistent sales on these, which is when I like to stock up. This flavor is my favorite- deliciously chocolatey and smooth!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Chula Vista, CA
Handsdown the best tasting gelato ice cream you will ever taste.  All the flavors I have tried are so GOOD.  This product is so yummy!  I purchased it the other day and I absolutely love the flavor, it is so good!  The packaging for this product is really nice.  I does not compare to anything I have ever had before.  I would recommend purchasing this item to anyone.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
The texture and flavor of Talenti gelato is always great and I used to be a huge fan. Unfortunately, after closer inspection of the ingredients I've been disappointed to see some of the additives that they include in their recipe, making it much less simple that I had thought. For this reason I am no longer a consumer but would love to see them reduce some of their additives.
Demi L.
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
My favorite flavor of pretty much anything, especially talenti ice cream. It has a rich decadent taste and its soft but not melted or mushy. The packaging is simple yet sort of elegant, especially for an ice cream. It's expensive but if you got it or just want to treat yourself than its worth it. I usually buy it at Walgreens or Walmart but I've seen it at other markets
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
My local CVS had this on sale 2 for $7USD. I normally don't go for this product because it is expensive if not on sale ($6.98USD) The taste is amazing and rich. It also has some chocolate chips in there as well. I recommend this as a splurge item but look for it when on sale.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
Since I'm lactose intolerant, I can't do much, if any, ice cream. But for some reason, this gelato doesn't make me feel sick! Woo hoo! I absolutely love Talenti's Gelatos - they aren't super cheap, but as long as you don't eat a ton at a time, it's definitely worth it. The double dark chocolate is absolutely my favorite flavor.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at my local Publix. Talenti is the best grocery store gelato I have ever tasted. The gelato is a rich chocolate brown with studs of dark chocolate in it. The flavor is intensely chocolate, which is nice because you can satisfy your craving with just a little bit. It is incredibly smooth and has a good mouth feel.
Layne B.
Layne B.
Tomball, TX
deliciously chocolaty. Talenti is our favorite brand of ice cream/gelato. I love that we can just pick it up at any grocery store. I love the packaging and the quality of the ice cream. I think anyone could find a flavor they would like. It is a little pricey but there are sometimes sales at our grocery store.