Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Diana S.Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Nicole M.Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Roaa A.

BY TALENTI #74 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Double Dark Chocolate Gelato.
One quart (950 ml). see more...

Beauty C.
New Orleans
I LOVE dark chocolate and Talenti Gelato is no exception. If I could keep it in the house without “Not Me” eating in within an hour of being placed in the freezer, I’d be thrilled. Maybe I should start eating it on the way home from the grocery?!?
keirstin b.
norfolk
I love this. I will continue to choose this over ice cream any day of the week. It has a much richer flavor. The tiny chinks of chocolate chips give you the chew or crunch satisfaction everyone likes with their ice cream. Not to mention the containers are easily resealable and don’t make it easy for freezer burn to ruin it. It’s the perfect size to split if you have self control or like I do eat the entire thing throughout the day.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Tried this ice cream while visiting my SIL and couldn’t believe that I walk past this ice cream all the time but never gave it a chance. Great pint of ice cream and the flavor is so rich. Packaging for this ice cream is nice and simple. It obviously isn’t enough for a party but for a couple ppl this ice cream is more than enough. Def worth buying!
Lizzie U.
Really. really . really good ice cream/gelato, I want to buy more and more of this because it's so good. However, it is really expensive because t is gelato and not ice cream. If you're willing to spend a little extra money then it is worth it, especially because they have a wide and unique range of flavors.
Monica L.
This is way TMI but when I’m on my period I eat this when I’m having those super sweet cravings lol. In fact my boyfriend finds in necessary to indulge as well. This flavor is really sweet and very chocolate in my opinion. I can’t eat it often but it’s still sooo good. I swear by Talenti
Ashley O.
Papillion
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a chocolate lovers dream! It’s so rich and decadent! It’s the perfect size to share with someone, although you won’t want to once you take the first best! This is highly addictive! I would buy this again even though the cost was a little high, the flavor was worth it,
Heather M.
We don’t do ice cream but we indulge in Gelato!! This stuff is absolutely amazing! Nothing compares to it! The flavors are rich and creamy and delicious! It’s affordable and the variety flavors are awesome! We buy it all the time and will go to gelato every time!
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
This brand and this kind of gelato is great! It really does taste like Gelato- and I've had gelato from Italy before so I would know lol! It is a little pricey but I think it's worth it because you get a ton of it. I would definitely buy this again. It's delicious
Morgan H.
nevada, IA
I love the taste of this gelato. I first purchased it a few years ago when I was looking for something new. The cost isn't too much and it is the perfect size for me when I have a craving or want to consume the whole thing in one sitting.
Dimeisa M.
Tamarac, FL
I love this brand of gelato ice cream so much and they definitely have the best products on the gelato market. It is a bit pricey but worth it and I recommend to anyone. You can’t ever go wrong with this flavor.