BY TALENTI

Talenti® Double Dark Chocolate Gelato.
One pint (473ml). see more...

• I'm a fan of the Sea Salt one, but Double Dark? It's is t...1 Answers
  • What your favorite Talenti ice cream? Mines butter Pecan 1 Answers
  • Worth it ? Price range can be a little expensive 🙄.1 Answers
Krystle R.
Visalia, CA
Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato is the best. I have lactose issues, and since this isn't ice cream, it doesn't mess with my stomach at all. I get this about once a month, and at almost $4, I feel like the price is worth it. I haven't ventured out to try other flavors yet, but I definitely will. My husband is the one who got me to try this brand of gelato, and I'm so happy he did.
Katie S.
Winder, GA
Talenti is the best! Every time I buy this my husband it’s all of it before even get a chance to! I literally have to hide it! I buy mine at Publix and sometimes they are on sale and sometimes they are not but they aren’t that expensive.
╳ S.
Torrington, CT
I’ve always wanted to go to Italy so Talenti Gelato is as close to Italy I’ve gotten! I absolutely love the mouth watering taste this gelato provides. Thick, rich flavor.
Kathy L.
Talenti always delivers. This flavor especially is great for chocolate lovers, the flavor is really rich and fresh. Although it’s sometimes pricey it’s worth the extra dollar!
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
I absolutely love Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato. It's one of my favorite desserts and I love treating myself to eating gelato after a good workout. Sometimes I need to buy more of these gelatos because my entire family loves it too.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this gelato!!!! It is soo rich and creamy. I love the chocolate chips in this too. It's not the cheapest little pint, but it does last me a long time since I don't have to share with anyone and I don't buy it often. I definitely recommend it.
Linda-Marie O.
Sharpsburg, GA
Delicious authentic tasting creamy gelato in a delicious little tub of happiness. And after it’s gone the container makes a great upcycle for storing snacks or just about anything!
Anastasia G.
Wells
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Well what. I can say. Not the best ice cream. Regular. Don’t take like OMG I m gonna eat it my whole life you know. But it worth to try it and to spend your money on it
Nikita Y.
New Paris, IN
Oh my gosh! This is some of my favorite ice cream ever. It's very rich and creamy and has awesome flavor! My favorite flavors are double dark chocolate and raspberry chocolate chip.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
I dont know what they put in this gelsto but I am pretty sure I could eat the whole container in one sitting. I have tried a variety of different flavors of this brand and can't say I have had a single bad one yet. They are all so sooth and buttery and the flavor is so delicious. They can be a little on the pricy side but for thr flavor/taste I dont mind paying for them.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This stuff looks so good but never tried...worth trying it?
Rocio A.
Is gelato good ? Better than ice cream ?
Rose B.
I've never tried these before but tempted too. Are they really good? If so what flavors? Is it like ice cream texture?
BreAnna N.
Toms River, NJ
What is gelato compared to ice cream? Is the texture the same?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this too sweet? I love Chocolate but I don't want anything too sweet.