BY TALENTI #39 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Coffee Chocolate Chip Gelato.
One quart (950ml). see more...

• "I am a fave of coffee ice cream so I had to try this gelato." in 1 review
  • "its more on the expensive side but it tastes really pure and creamy." in 1 review
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Let me just start by saying I drink coffee every single day. That being known, I naturally LOVE coffee flavored ice cream. I've tried some good ones and some not-so-great ones. Talenti tops my list! While it's relatively expensive for the size, the taste & ingredients are worth the price imo. This is one of the best coffee flavored ice creams for the coffee lover in you. Rich and creamy and full of chocolate chips. Yum!
Nilomee P.
This stuff is crack if you’re a coffee addict and love coffee ice cream. It’s so thick and creamy and it’s hard not to eat the whole pint. All the flavors are amazing but this is one of my favorites. It’s a little more pricey but hey you gotta live a little.
Koey B.
Bradenton
Okay, I do enjoy coffee now and again but this ice cream was WAY better than I expected it to be.  I originally was craving something chocolatey and this was the only chocolate flavor available so this is what I got.  I honestly did not expect to love it as much as I did.  It has both a nice coffee flavor and a strong chocolate taste.  The choco ribbon throughout it is delightful.  Talenti is rather pricey so I only buy it a few times a year but I was absolutely be repurchasing this flavor!
Taylor M.
Morgan Hill, CA
This is my go to brand because they have wonderful exploring flavors! They also have gluten free options, which can be difficult to find in the ice cream aisle. It is a little pricy, but if you eat ice cream slow like I do and savor it, it is well worth it!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very rich and very good! It is on the pricey side but they go on sale frequently and they must be popular because they go out of stock just as fast! They are better than soft serve ice cream in my opinion! Talenti Coffee Chocolate Chip Gelato
Bailey N.
This is my favorite ice cream flavor ever! And talenti is my favorite brand. Its rich but not too sweet. And it’s very addicting. The only down side is that this ice cream is pretty expensive for the size container you get. But, to me , it’s worth it.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
LOVE, love, love Talenti gelato! It makes it so hard to try and cut dairy out of my diet. I think mostly for me, it's a texture thing. The chocolate chips in the Talenti gelato arent the typical big chips that you'd find in regular ice cream or cookies. They're almost like shaved chips, spread perfectly throughout the gelato so that you'd get the same amount in every bite. Awesome for me, since I'm the person that pics out all the fillers first! Hazelnut and coffee are my two favs.
Ραιgє C.
Saranac Lake, NY
This gelato is honestly the perfect solution to a sweet craving. This flavor in particular is my absolute favorite. I swear by this and it’s the only gelato I buy! It’s the perfect size and every flavor is amazing!
Destiny H.
Nevada, TX
I am a coffee fanatic so any coffee ice cream is my favorite but this by far is the best one I've had even though it can be pricey this is my go-to comfort snack I recommend this for all the coffee flavor lovers
Heather R.
This is one of my favorite flavors. It has the right combination of coffee and chocolate. I like the fact that there are crunchy bits of chocolate in it too. It’s smooth and easy to scoop out of the container!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this as good as it looks?!?
Margaret F.
Do they have the pumpkin flavor anymore? Or was just a holiday thing?