BY TALENTI

Talenti® Coffee Chocolate Chip Gelato.
One quart (950ml). see more...

• "I am a fave of coffee ice cream so I had to try this gelato." in 1 review
  • "its more on the expensive side but it tastes really pure and creamy." in 1 review
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Let me just start by saying I drink coffee every single day. That being known, I naturally LOVE coffee flavored ice cream. I've tried some good ones and some not-so-great ones. Talenti tops my list! While it's relatively expensive for the size, the taste & ingredients are worth the price imo. This is one of the best coffee flavored ice creams for the coffee lover in you. Rich and creamy and full of chocolate chips. Yum!
Nilomee P.
This stuff is crack if you’re a coffee addict and love coffee ice cream. It’s so thick and creamy and it’s hard not to eat the whole pint. All the flavors are amazing but this is one of my favorites. It’s a little more pricey but hey you gotta live a little.
Bailey N.
This is my favorite ice cream flavor ever! And talenti is my favorite brand. Its rich but not too sweet. And it’s very addicting. The only down side is that this ice cream is pretty expensive for the size container you get. But, to me , it’s worth it.
Martha R.
Talent , OR
These are just so freaking good! If you’re not much of a coffee person but for whatever reason you’re craving it I would recommend this gelato because it is so delicious and not too strong of a coffee flavor . Just has a subtle yet refreshing taste of coffee ! I love it
Mollie S.
Best gelato I’ve ever gotten from the super market!!! A bit on the pricey side, but sometimes there’s a sale. Very smooth and creamy. Has a great coffee taste, not too fake or overpowering. My go to for a good frozen treat!!!
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Yummy!! I love coffee!! I love ice cream gelato....and throw some chocolate chips in...perfect! This has the perfect taste of coffee!! I do wish it had the chocolate coffee beans in it...but...we can't have everything! The chocolate chips make for a nice blend with the coffee flavor! Great brand!! I try to get it when they have a sale...it can be pricey!
Ραιgє C.
Russell, NY
This gelato is honestly the perfect solution to a sweet craving. This flavor in particular is my absolute favorite. I swear by this and it’s the only gelato I buy! It’s the perfect size and every flavor is amazing!
Destiny H.
Richardson, TX
I am a coffee fanatic so any coffee ice cream is my favorite but this by far is the best one I've had even though it can be pricey this is my go-to comfort snack I recommend this for all the coffee flavor lovers
Judene T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Decided to try this gelato due to its popularity amongst my friends. I love that they managed to capture coffee flavor without being too overpowering. It's also not too heavy so you may tend to eat a bit more than you would with regular ice cream. Overall, a great alternative to the normal ice cream options. I also love the smaller size, which lends itself to sampling various flavors. Can't wait to try more!
Vivian G.
stuart, FL
Before I was diagnosed with Celiac disease I looooved Talenti gelato! Nothing better than coffee chocolate chip gelato that’s creamy and full of flavor. I’m not sure if it’s gluten free so haven’t had it again but I do recommend it!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this as good as it looks?!?
Margaret F.
Do they have the pumpkin flavor anymore? Or was just a holiday thing?