Talenti CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUP GELATO

Talenti peanut butter cup gelato 16oz

I haven't tried this before... what's the best flavor for a first time buyer?/what's your favorite?
Start your review of Talenti CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUP GELATO!
Missa M.
Calimesa, CA
Talenti CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUP GELATO uploaded by Missa M.
Purchased at: Instacart
Kinda pricey but the I find the flavor and quality to be worth it! Not too overpowering on the peanut butter flavor and just the right amount of chocolate for a nice creamy balance. I would definitely buy again! Can’t wait to try other flavors
Kat B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Talenti CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUP GELATO uploaded by Kat B.
Stay away from these, they are pure evil! Where I'm generally satisfied with a few spoons of ice cream, I ate a little less than a quarter of this, plus the same amount of Mint Fudge Cookie flavor! This is wrong! Get these off the shelf before they ruin me!
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Really great tasting gelato. Has a nice rich and creamy chocolate taste with yummy peanut butter cups. By far my favorite.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Gelato and it was definitely one of the best foods I have ever eaten. With the first taste, you experience a fresh flavor of rich chocolate and peanut butter. The consistency is creamy with the perfect mix of chunks of peanut butter and chocolate peanut butter cups candies. I cannot believe how truly delicious this gelato is and I have positively found my new favorite treat.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,471 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Great blend of flavors, this is a great snack available at target stores and Publix supermarkets for under $5 dollars, many flavors and varieties available, enjoy!
Michaela T.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I’m not an ice cream fan really but talenti is sooooo good. This is my favorite flavor, the peanut butter cup in it is delicious
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Talenti CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUP GELATO uploaded by Amanda S.
I love this gelato. It’s like icecream to me. Lol 😂 It’s actually really very tasty. I only get this every once in awhile because it’s a little on the expensive side. But it’s worth it that’s for sure.
Lauryn B.
Lafayette, LA
It's nice and creamy like a gelato should be. The ice cream tastes almost exactly like chocolate. The peanut butter shell swirl tastes sweet enough, which is good. I just wish it wouldn't be so expensive for ice cream.
Andrea M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Talenti chocolate peanut butter cup flavored gelato is delicious! It's rich and creamy, and has a great chocolate taste. It has chunks of chocolate and peanut butter in it. It doesn't have that artificial taste that some do. It's a little expensive, but it's good.
Danielle P.
Orlando, FL
I purchased this on a whim when I wanted ice cream one night. It’s a bit on the pricier side and although has a great consistency, the taste was almost to much peanut butter for me and not enough chocolate