Talenti Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Gelato uploaded by Janine T.

BY TALENTI #62 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti peanut butter cup gelato 16oz

Emily V.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
This is by far the best ice cream (or actually gelato) that I've ever had. The only problem is that many times stores have run out of it because it's so popular! Make sure you buy more than 1 container at a time or you will regret it.
Eleni P.
Eleni P.
This is the richest, creamiest, yummiest gelato ever! The pb cup is my favorite! I could eat the whole tub myself if I really wanted to! Super addicted and super good flavor! Great texture and recipe! I hope they never discontinue it!
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
This is by far one of my favorite brands of ice cream / gelato. It is rich, creamy, and decadent. All of the flavors are delicious, but Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup is my favorite. It is sweet but also has the slight saltiness of peanut butter and the texture of chocolate chunks. While it is more expensive than some of the other brands, it is definitely worth the extra money.
Lyndsey P.
Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
Wow, this is a great brand, not only is the flavor great of almost every flavor I have encountered, but the quality is consistent.  Some brands after you open them have frostbite on them, but this brand did not.  In fact I could indulge in a bite or too, and return whenever I felt like another bite and it was just like i had opened it a few minutes ago.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Just tried this for the first time last week!! In the past I had only tried the coconut ice cream from talenti but the peanut butter cup gelato was DELICIOUS! I love that it wasnt too rich and the bites of small peanut butter cups in the gelato were delightful..I just wish there were MORE! I will definitely be buying again and would love to try more flavors!
Katt S.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
This is my favorite ice cream treat. The tiny peanut butter cup wrapped within ribbons of additional peanut butter rock my world, and you can often find this on sale at multiple locations from time to time. The best quality of this dessert aside from the taste, however, is how easy it is to scoop out of the container even right at freezer temperature. Much softer than traditional ice cream!
Karla T.
Karla T.
Bloomington, CA
Great brand! They are one of the best brands out there for Gelato at least. I always get chocolate or vanilla but I decided to try peanut butter out and I was impressed because I didn't expect it to taste good. The only downfall is that it was a bit too much after a while, so I suggest taking it slow and eating it in parts.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
I love the texture and creaminess of this gelato!  But I do wish there was a lot more peanut butter inside.  The chocolate flavor is so rich that you dont notice the salty contrast of the peanut butter as much as I prefer.  It's a more decadent alternative to regular ice cream, though, and I'm excited to try other flavors!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Riverside
I am a big fan of peanut butter ice cream but this Gelato just didn't hold up. It had great texture but unfortunately, the flavor just didn't work.  There are other Gelatos out there that are much better. I'll have to try a few of their other flavors to have a better knowledge of the product.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
My boyfriend bought this a week ago as a treat and I just happened to sneak a little mouthful of this when he wasn't looking! This ice cream is filled with mini peanut butter cups and was just so decadent! I almost couldn't help myself from eating the rest out of his bowl. I really recommend this to all peanut butter lovers!