BY TALENTI

Talenti® Caribbean Coconut Gelato.
One pint (473ml). see more...

• I'm not a fan of coconut, but does it have shreds of coco...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried this flavor yet. I'm not a big fan of coc...1 Answers
  • Does this ever go on sale?2 Answers
Talenti Caribbean Coconut Gelato
  • "The little pieces of coconut are that "umff" that makes this ice cream a true treat." in 3 reviews
  • "It's a little pricey but a great treat!" in 1 review
  • "we tried this at a taste tester booth the first time and loved it." in 1 review
  • "Talenti gelatos are really good but they are a bit pricy." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my many favorite flavors." in 1 review
Sam S.
Two words; FREAKING DELICIOUS. I love that Talenti is limited ingredient.. I am pretty sure the coconut flavor has less than 10 ingredients and you can understand/pronounce ALL of them. It’s very smooth, sweet, and coconut-y which is exactly what I’m looking for in this kind of product. Recommend to all coconut lovers !
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
Talenti Carribean coconut is one of my favorite ice cream treats! This little container is just my size, although it costs about the same as the bigger competitor containers. I would definitely recommend this brand and flavor to anyone looking for a sweet treat.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This ice cream is so good! My sister and I literally ate this whole container in about 5 minutes one day. The texture and the flavor is just so good and creamy. It is slightly expensive, but Publix tends to have this on BOGO pretty often so I recommend trying it when there is a sale! But if you like coconut flavored things, then I'm willing to bet you will love this.
Kelsey S.
Clinton, MS
When I have rough day, this is what gets me through. They have great flavors, but this is the best. My very favorite treat and the best gelato they have out there on the market.
Marissa T.
West haven, CT
I LOVE THIS STUFF! When I'm craving a smooth ice cream with a creamy and delicious flavor Talenti is always number one for me. This flavor is jammed pack with freshness that tastes straight from a tropical island somewhere. As an added bonus there is real coconut flakes mixed in..like what's better than that!
Solin P.
San Jose, CA
This is my all time craved gelato. Creamy texture with coconut flakes embedded in each bite. It can be pricey, but definitely worth it. So rich in flavor that I am content with a few bites. But even if I finish it all in one sitting, it still doesn’t feel like a “guilty” pleasure. I don’t regret it at all.
Tristan G.
Springfield
This is a really good brand of gelato. They are very consistent with their product. They use minimal but real ingredients. Every flavor that I have tried is great.
Riley S.
Chesapeake
I am a repeat offender with this one! I am crazy about the coconut gelato! The coconut is a fancy shredded coconut and is not ocerpowing in the gelato itself. It has a great, natural flavor. It is not a synthetic tasting, over-processed coconut. I would highly recommend!
Andrea C.
Weleetka, OK
No matter how hard I try I always eat the whole pint by myself. I can't help it, it's that good. I have to buy extra just for the family!! Because I know that one of them is just for me!!
Sharimar S.
Butte, MT
I gotta say this... the best flavor by far.
I don’t really like coconut and I’m from the Caribbean. I currently live in the states and this thing takes me back home.... the consistency it’s perfect.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
This sounds amazing! Where can you buy it ? And is it as good as it sounds ?
Katie E.
parker
Are there any flavors made without coconut?
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've really been wanting to try this but the steep price is holding me back. So my question is, is it worth it and describe the taste??
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
where can I buy this at? Also, is the coconut flavor strong or not really. (I love coconut but not anything overpowering.)
Ashley B.
I never had this flavor. Do it have coconut pieces inside? How coconutty is it? lol