BY TALENTI #19 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Caribbean Coconut Gelato.
One pint (473ml). see more...

• I'm not a fan of coconut, but does it have shreds of coco...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried this flavor yet. I'm not a big fan of coc...1 Answers
  • Does this ever go on sale?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The little pieces of coconut are that "umff" that makes this ice cream a true treat." in 3 reviews
  • "It's a little pricey but a great treat!" in 1 review
  • "we tried this at a taste tester booth the first time and loved it." in 1 review
  • "Talenti gelatos are really good but they are a bit pricy." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my many favorite flavors." in 1 review
Sam S.
San Antonio, TX
Two words; FREAKING DELICIOUS. I love that Talenti is limited ingredient.. I am pretty sure the coconut flavor has less than 10 ingredients and you can understand/pronounce ALL of them. It’s very smooth, sweet, and coconut-y which is exactly what I’m looking for in this kind of product. Recommend to all coconut lovers !
Selasi M.
If there's anything as a "healthy ice cream" then this is it! It has pieces or shavings of coconut in it. Really creamy and delicious. Has few ingredients which is always good but comes in a small container and a bit pricey for its size but very yummy. I'd recommend it
drea 💃.
Jacksonville, FL
This ice cream is amazing for Sunday nights when you just want to stay in bed in your pajamas watching Say Yes To The Dress marathons. It has a soft feeling but the taste of coconut is strong. I don’t know what else to say besides go out and buy it and eat it and you won’t regret it. (Unless you don’t like coconut. Then you probably will regret it)
Shannon A.
Alton
This is my go to comfort food when I'm not counting calories it has an explosive coconut flavor and is so thick and creamy it's coconut lovers heaven in a jar. The containers are adorable and reusale. My only issue has ever been that every single time I buy one, I can't open it? Not sure why but it takes me about half an hour to get in.
Kelsey S.
Clinton, MS
When I have rough day, this is what gets me through. They have great flavors, but this is the best. My very favorite treat and the best gelato they have out there on the market.
Malbo S.
Butte, MT
I gotta say this... the best flavor by far.
I don’t really like coconut and I’m from the Caribbean. I currently live in the states and this thing takes me back home.... the consistency it’s perfect.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
Ice cream is my favorite food, and I am obsessed with Talenti gelato. The coconut flavor is delicious. It's super creamy and smooth, and I can usually find it on sale at Kroger or Sprouts. I don't normally care about this, but the packaging is super nice. I tend to keep them and use them as food storage containers.
Marissa T.
E Providence, RI
I LOVE THIS STUFF! When I'm craving a smooth ice cream with a creamy and delicious flavor Talenti is always number one for me. This flavor is jammed pack with freshness that tastes straight from a tropical island somewhere. As an added bonus there is real coconut flakes mixed in..like what's better than that!
Klare B.
SOOOO DECADENT AND DELICIOUS. If you are looking for an ice cream that is healthy, this is NOT IT! But it is sooooooooooooo worth it! It's creamy and delicious and you won't feel guilty one bit lol. They have a huge variety of flavors to choose from but all flavors are delicious and you cant go wrong with this brand.
Solin P.
San Jose
This is my all time craved gelato. Creamy texture with coconut flakes embedded in each bite. It can be pricey, but definitely worth it. So rich in flavor that I am content with a few bites. But even if I finish it all in one sitting, it still doesn’t feel like a “guilty” pleasure. I don’t regret it at all.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
This sounds amazing! Where can you buy it ? And is it as good as it sounds ?
Katie E.
Englewood, co
Are there any flavors made without coconut?
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've really been wanting to try this but the steep price is holding me back. So my question is, is it worth it and describe the taste??
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
where can I buy this at? Also, is the coconut flavor strong or not really. (I love coconut but not anything overpowering.)
Ashley B.
I never had this flavor. Do it have coconut pieces inside? How coconutty is it? lol