Talenti CARAMEL COOKIE CRUNCH GELATO

If you’re looking for delicious, you’ve come to the right spot. For our Caramel Cookie Crunch gelato, we blend chocolate cookies into our sweet cream gelato, then add a swirl of dulce de leche that results in one of our finest flavors to-date that is Clearly Talenti.

Ingredients: Milk, Sugar, Cream, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Palm, Soybean Palm and Coconut Oils, Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Vanilla Extract, Carob Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dried Cane Syrup, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Corn Starch, Salt
May Contain: Peanuts and Tree Nuts

Saturated Fat 6g Sugars 26g
D.V. 30% Protein 4g
Sodium 65mg
D.V. 3%

Vitamin A(0%), Calcium(10%), Vitamin C(0%), Iron(0%)

*Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

How yo get it?
IT would be nice to try these can I try it?
tiene nuez el helado?
Start your review of Talenti CARAMEL COOKIE CRUNCH GELATO!
Product Highlights
Ice cream is my all time favorite food and even though gelato is slightly different this has to be my ALL TIME FAVORITE brand and flavor of any frozen dessert!!!!!!in reviews
Kara O.
casselton, ND
Talenti CARAMEL COOKIE CRUNCH GELATO uploaded by Kara O.
My all time favorite ice cream. It’s worth every penny however I typically buy it when it’s on sale as it can get speedy. I have yet to find a flavor I didn’t like.
Ebonie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Talenti CARAMEL COOKIE CRUNCH GELATO uploaded by Ebonie S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
It’s soo smooth, and rich in flavor. It isn’t milky tasting like other sweets. I think it’s a great price for it’s taste and size!
shahana A.
Pelham, GA
Talenti CARAMEL COOKIE CRUNCH GELATO uploaded by shahana A.
my absolute favorite ice cream. i honestly think it’s perfect. flawless. seriously i love it!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Talenti CARAMEL COOKIE CRUNCH GELATO uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This ice cream is amazing, it is so creamy. If you are lactose intolerance, definitely take a Lactaid before eating.
Amanda O.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
SO this was the first one i have tried from Talenti. And I am in love. IT taste so good. It is pricey but it is so worth it. It has swirls of caramel and crunchie pieces mixed in the gelato. The jar is a better quality then other ice cream containers and I use it after the Gelato is all gone as a storage container. I mean it dont get no better then this
Kathy B.
The gelato is super rich without being too sweet. There is plenty and caramel and cookies throughout to get a serving in every bite.
Christopher M.
Hampton, VA
Talenti CARAMEL COOKIE CRUNCH GELATO uploaded by Christopher M.
I helped a friend move today and it was literally 100 degrees!😂 then we broke down on the side of the road... The BEST thing about my day was this ice cream! Creamy, cold, and thick.. just how I like em.
fiorella M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
omg sooo good! just buy you won’t regret it. it has caramel and tiny chocolate chips i could eat it all day. i recommend it.
Jessica S.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Kroger
I have been trying all the different talenti products and this one is my fav so far. Usually I can't eat too much ice creams without feeling sick and this this one was perfect flavor, just enough caramel without being too sweet. I usually only eat half a container of this product at a time but this one I finished the whole thing. Definitely worth trying
Cherith F.
Pell City, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Talenti CARAMEL COOKIE CRUNCH GELATO uploaded by Cherith F.
Talenti CARAMEL COOKIE CRUNCH GELATO uploaded by Cherith F.
Purchased at: Publix
This is my absolute favorite gelato! It has a great taste! It’s so delicious and full of flavor and the crunch is an added bonus! Love, love, love Talenti! I have tried other flavors and this is the one I go back to over and over! Love this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole🌸❤️ H.
Memphis , TN
il y a 2 ans
Talenti CARAMEL COOKIE CRUNCH GELATO,Who doesn’t love Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch Icecream??
CRYSTAL C. il y a 2 ans
Can anyone please describe the texture? It looks really tempting for me to buy
Janely M.