BY TALENTI #8 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Caramel Cookie Crunch Gelato. see more...

• Sounds good, how's it taste?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy this is? It is u...6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the sea salt carmel? Asking for a fellow...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Ice cream is my all time favorite food and even though gelato is slightly different this has to be my ALL TIME FAVORITE brand and flavor of any frozen dessert!!!!!!" in 17 reviews
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
I love this gelato so much! Its rich, creamy, and delicous. But, its expensive! For the price you pay for this small plastic container of gelato you could buy a whole gallon of ice cream! I wish the price was lower and the containers were bigger. This gelato is the best though and nothing compares!
Sarah M.
I like the Talenti gelato’s however this flavor was just absolutely disgusting. I must have misread the label when I purchased this because I thought it was going to be a cookie dough flavor. The carmel in here is just too sweet for me and the cookie crunch pieces give this a weird texture
Courtney A.
San Antonio
Talenti, Talenti, Talenti. My husband and I were Blue Bell fans until the whole listeria situation started to break out. Eating Bluebell wasn't worth dying. So we tried Talenti and has never looked backed. This Gelato is ridiculous. Packed with flavor, and the cookies are the bomb!
Cassie S.
North Branch, MN
I can’t say enough about this gelato... I had never had any sort of gelato until fairly recently, after my first pint of caramel cookie crunch I was addicted. The gelato is so smooth, the cookie pieces are a great treat, and the caramel swirl is delectable. I recommend this to everyone, and it’s a staple in my freezer.
Tiera N.
Decatur, GA
OH MY GOD!! I truly believe Talenti was created by the gelato gods!! I could literally eat this every single day of my life! I’m not sure what they put in their recipe but they need to keep doing it! No words could truly express my love for Talenti!
Elysia F.
Combine
Let me begin saying that gelato is expensive but worth every penny! This is better than any other ice cream I’ve ever had! I don’t know how healthy it is but who cares when it tastes that good? Just remember don’t over do it eating this because it should be a treat not for every day consumption! The less you eat it the more you’ll appreciate it when you get to eat and enjoy!
Ishika S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have this in my freezer right now! I once finished a whole tub in one sitting oops haha but one thing I really love about this flavor in particular is the cookie crunch part--it's just like the crunchy bits you get in Carvel's ice cream cake and god knows I love that stuff. 100% would recommend this brand and especially this flavor! Talenti's gelatos have a very unique and rich texture
Marli B.
I absolutely LOVE Talenti gelato! It is by far my favorite brand and even better than most ice creams. It is perfectly creamy and they have SO many flavors. Talenti uses quality ingredients that enhance the overall taste. My favorite flavor is coconut, caramel cookie crunch, and pistachio, but there's so many that I want to try. I will buy again and recommend everyone do the same!
Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
Talenti Gelato is incredibly rich and decadent with every spoonful you take. While it is on the expensive side, it is well worth it if you're looking to treat yourself. Personally, the caramel cookie crunch is my favorite flavor because you get the smoothness of the caramel and vanilla gelato and then the surprise chocolatey crunch of the cookies. It's such a delightful treat!
Kalley H.
Edgewater, FL
BEST DESSERT EVER!!! It’s a great combo of soft and a little crunch! It is super rich so I can only have a small amount at a time. If you are looking for a new ice cream this should be your go to.
Mary C.
HIALEAH, FL
What flavor would you recommend to try first?!
Crystal N.
Sydney
It looks SO good! Where can you buy these and how does it taste like?
Wendy W.
Gloucester City, NJ
Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy this is? It is utterly the best Gelato I have ever had, but also the priciest.
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sounds good, how's it taste?
Courtney R.
Hermitage, TN
This is by far my favorite gelato and is nut free! Has anyone else that is allergic to tree nuts found a good Ice cream or gelato?