BY TALENTI #8 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Caramel Cookie Crunch Gelato. see more...

• Sounds good, how's it taste?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy this is? It is u...6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the sea salt carmel? Asking for a fellow...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Ice cream is my all time favorite food and even though gelato is slightly different this has to be my ALL TIME FAVORITE brand and flavor of any frozen dessert!!!!!!" in 17 reviews
♡ S.
Stockbridge
THIS IS THE BEST ICE CREAM I HAVE EVER HAD. It’s sweet but not too sweet and there’s cookies and caramel and OMG. It’s expensive but it’s soooooo worth it . It makes you feel like a grown up because the packaging is elegant and chic, but it makes you feel like a kid because you want to eat the entire pint in one sitting 😍
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This ice cream was pretty good and i liked the flavor. The reason I’m giving it two stars is because it didn’t really stand out to me and it was pretty expensive for not a lot of ice cream. I think some of the cheaper ice creams are just as good if not better, so i don’t know that i would buy this again.
Courtney A.
San Antonio
Talenti, Talenti, Talenti. My husband and I were Blue Bell fans until the whole listeria situation started to break out. Eating Bluebell wasn't worth dying. So we tried Talenti and has never looked backed. This Gelato is ridiculous. Packed with flavor, and the cookies are the bomb!
Tiera N.
Decatur, GA
OH MY GOD!! I truly believe Talenti was created by the gelato gods!! I could literally eat this every single day of my life! I’m not sure what they put in their recipe but they need to keep doing it! No words could truly express my love for Talenti!
Nashavia K.
Rocklin
The best ice cream in the world! I’ve tried all brands of ice cream but there’s no completion against this one. It’s cookies and Carmel in every spoonful , you can’t get enough. I recommend this to anyone!! You will find yourself eating the whole pint without even realizing it. It’s AMAZING!
Kirsten L.
Bethlehem
I absolutely love Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch Gelato !! This ice cream is smooth and the flavors combine to make a wonderful nighttime snack! I always tell my friends to purchase Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch Gelato
Elysia F.
Combine
Let me begin saying that gelato is expensive but worth every penny! This is better than any other ice cream I’ve ever had! I don’t know how healthy it is but who cares when it tastes that good? Just remember don’t over do it eating this because it should be a treat not for every day consumption! The less you eat it the more you’ll appreciate it when you get to eat and enjoy!
Jordan R.
Cullowhee, NC
Best ice cream everrrrrrrrrrrrr. I love this ice cream especially because it’s gelato and it doesn’t make me feel as bloated as other ice creams. This flavor isn’t offered everywhere so it’s kind of hard to find it.
Ishika S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have this in my freezer right now! I once finished a whole tub in one sitting oops haha but one thing I really love about this flavor in particular is the cookie crunch part--it's just like the crunchy bits you get in Carvel's ice cream cake and god knows I love that stuff. 100% would recommend this brand and especially this flavor! Talenti's gelatos have a very unique and rich texture
kay ..
Talenti is the best! i swear by the caramel cookie crumb. it’s soooo good! a little on the pricey side for a pint of ice cream but it’s worth it. i buy this from publix & would definitely recommend.
Mary C.
HIALEAH, FL
What flavor would you recommend to try first?!
Crystal N.
Sydney
It looks SO good! Where can you buy these and how does it taste like?
Wendy W.
Gloucester City, NJ
Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy this is? It is utterly the best Gelato I have ever had, but also the priciest.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sounds good, how's it taste?
Courtney R.
Hermitage, TN
This is by far my favorite gelato and is nut free! Has anyone else that is allergic to tree nuts found a good Ice cream or gelato?