BY TALENTI #8 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

If you’re looking for delicious, you’ve come to the right spot. For our Caramel Cookie Crunch gelato, we blend chocolate cookies into our sweet cream gelato, then add a swirl of dulce de leche that results in one of our finest flavors to-date that is Clearly Talenti.

Ingredients: Milk, Sugar, Cream, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Palm, Soybean Palm and Coconut Oils, Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Vanilla Extract, Carob Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dried Cane Syrup, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Corn Starch, Salt
May Contain: Peanuts and Tree Nuts

Saturated Fat6gSugars26g
D.V.30%Protein4g
Sodium65mg
D.V.3%

Vitamin A(0%), Calcium(10%), Vitamin C(0%), Iron(0%)

*Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

• Sounds good, how's it taste?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy this is?...6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the sea salt carmel? Asking for ...1 Answers
Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch Gelato
  • "Ice cream is my all time favorite food and even though gelato is slightly different this has to be my ALL TIME FAVORITE brand and flavor of any frozen dessert!!!!!!" in 17 reviews
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I had the privilege of trying this out for free because of Influenster. They sent my a coupon and I was able to redeem it for the Caramel Cookie Crunch in my local Rite Aid. This is my first time trying and it couldn't be more delicious. I love that there's even distribution on every spoonful of caramel she chocolate cookies. It's so creamy which I didn't expect. I will be purchasing more in the future. I can't wait to try the other flavors. I have my eye on Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Black Cherry Gelato, and the Vanilla Caramel Swirl next. It's 84 degrees in NYC right now. This is the perfect treat. Thank you Influenster for allowing me to try Talenti for free. Thank you Talenti for your innovated creation.
Caitlin C.
Biloxi
I’ve tried a lot of Talenti products and I’m open to trying new flavors. I was a little skeptical on this because from looking at the jars, it seemed it was all caramel and no cookie crunch. I bought it anyways and it was not too bad! The caramel swirl is very sweet and all throughout the gelato. The cookie crunch is not actual chunks of cookie, rather it’s like little sprinkles or balls. I actually liked it compared to cookie chunks just throughout. Overall the gelato was different in the aspect of the flavor combination as well as the cookie crunch. It was very good and I would recommend to a friend!
Yashomati M.
Jersey City, NJ
OMG!! I absolutely loved this. I have been a loyal fan of Talenti for many years. I got a sample free for testing purpose and picked this flavor as I love caramel! Its so so smooth. It has just the right amount of caramel so its not overwhelmingly sweet. Hit all the right notes💞 Definitely give this a try! #complimentary#free
Princess J.
I love this ice cream . I always check to see if there on sale at shop rite. Who ever idea to make such a delicious ice cream . Thank you . I love the packaging . It look like it could be a hair product that’s how amazing it is. I just wish there wasn’t as expense. That’s the only thing I would change about them.
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This ice cream was pretty good and i liked the flavor. The reason I’m giving it two stars is because it didn’t really stand out to me and it was pretty expensive for not a lot of ice cream. I think some of the cheaper ice creams are just as good if not better, so i don’t know that i would buy this again.
Jeanne Y.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
personally one of my favorite talenti flavors! it’s always so hard to choose a flavor but i always end up gravitating towards this one. i wish the sizes were bigger bc if you love ice cream as much as me, you know this lasts around 3 days. i still love this brand and the range of flavors
Courtney A.
San Antonio
Talenti, Talenti, Talenti. My husband and I were Blue Bell fans until the whole listeria situation started to break out. Eating Bluebell wasn't worth dying. So we tried Talenti and has never looked backed. This Gelato is ridiculous. Packed with flavor, and the cookies are the bomb!
Iris P.
Alpharetta
Sooooo tasty! The crunch really is there! It adds a nice contrast to the creaminess of the ice cream. I’ve tried a bunch of caramel/cookie/chocolate chip ice creams but I keep coming back to this one. The only downside is that it’s a little bit pricey.
Yanibell P.
Chocolate, cookies and ice cream are my fave combination. I love this brand of gelato. They’re a bit pricey but the quality of this dessert is amazing. It’s so rich and just the perfect amount of flavor. I love this flavor especially! This is a staple!
Tiera N.
Decatur, GA
OH MY GOD!! I truly believe Talenti was created by the gelato gods!! I could literally eat this every single day of my life! I’m not sure what they put in their recipe but they need to keep doing it! No words could truly express my love for Talenti!
Mary C.
HIALEAH, FL
What flavor would you recommend to try first?!
Crystal N.
Sydney
It looks SO good! Where can you buy these and how does it taste like?
Wendy W.
Gloucester City, NJ
Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy this is? It is utterly the best Gelato I have ever had, but also the priciest.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sounds good, how's it taste?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Sounds amazing, what stores can you find this at?