BY TALENTI #6 in Cakes & Pies

Talenti gelato caramel apple pie 16 oz

Talenti Caramel Apple Pie Gelato
  • "This is absolutely my favorite flavor out of the entire Talenti gelato/sorbetto line!" in 2 reviews
Kayla B.
Middleboro , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
My goodness this is hands down one of my favorite gelatos. This brand is a little more pricey than others but believe me when I tell you this it is absolutely so delicious. I seriously recommend this to anyone who loves apple pie. They also have many more flavors that are all delicious.
Frangely T.
Coral Springs, FL
When I say this tastes like apply pie a la mode, I'm not kidding. It is DELICIOUS! I think it's a flavor exclusive to Target, but I absolutely love it. It has bits of apple and pie crust with swirls of caramel. Me and my fiancé love to share a container, which we can only eat so much at one time. Definitely an indulgence that you much give a try!
Rachel W.
USA
I am in LOVE with Talenti gelato!! I find it often difficult to have self control and not eat the whole pint. Talenti gelato has a  creamy Ice cream taste with Rich flavoring. For example the pistachio flavored Talenti gelato, you could actually see pistachios. It's not just imitation flavoring and ingredients. I have not found a Talenti gelato flavor that I haven't loved yet!! I hope that you love Talenti gelato as much as I do. Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto
Aquilla J.
Charlotte, NC
I am dairy sensitive but I swear this is my FAVORITE ice cream!! I liiiiiive for this. The very first time i had it my friend Juleesa bought it and let us all have a spoon full, by the time the spoon full was gone we were all trying to eat all of her ice cream! LOL! This ice cream taste better than the pie itself lol only thing it's missing is some WARM pie with it. YUM!
Christopher B.
Grand Isle, VT
I'm writing this review for a Gelato, and I don't even really like Gelato.  However I was able to try this just the other day and it was absolutely fantastic!  The texture is great and the flavor is amazing.  The vanilla with caramel is good enough in each bite, but when you get some apple bits in your bite, it makes it that much greater!
Thel G.
High Point, NC
This is the perfect dessert! It's as comforting as a slice of apple pie and a scoop of warm ice cream. The pie pieces inside do not feel like an afterthought. The pie is delicious. And the gelato is divine. As we all expect from Talenti.
Shania F.
By far my all time go to! I was a little skeptical on trying this brand but decided to because I had heard so many positive reviews. This ice cream is perfection!!! You get pieces of apple, thick caramel, and pie crust. Definitely  worth every penny.
Mary M.
I love caramel apple everything in the fall and this gelato has been the best treat of all! This is one of my all time favorite flavors of ice cream! I love this brand because they don't add unnecessary ingredients.
Khadijah M.
Chattanooga, TN
This is by far the best ice cream flavor offered by this brand, there’s pieces of apple pie crust and lots of caramel . I believe it’s seasonal because i haven’t seen it in stores until now.
Kayla W.
Lyndhurst , NJ
If I could give this ice cream more than 5 stars, I would. The texture is so creamy and light, but it's all about the flavor. It tastes exactly like apple pie!! It even has that warmness in your mouth that comes with eating a real apple pie a la mode. There's little bits of crust and apple in the ice cream giving it some authenticity to the name. Since getting this, I've purchased more flavors from this brand and have been impressed with the great taste of all of them.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
What other flavors of Talenti have you tried? Which is your favorite?
Liz L.
Red Hill, PA
Besides eating it right out of the container in what different ways have you tried eating Talenti?
Mookie M.
New York , NY
How good is this ice cream ?
Wendy W.
Winnipeg , MB
Where can you buy this gelato?
Christina M.
Is this a seasonal flavor?