BY TALENTI #3 in Cakes & Pies

Talenti gelato caramel apple pie 16 oz

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is absolutely my favorite flavor out of the entire Talenti gelato/sorbetto line!" in 2 reviews
Jonnay V.
This is my FAVORITE flavor of Talenti Gelato!! It tastes exactly like a Caramel Apple Pie, but even better! There's little chunks of pie and sweet ribbons of caramel all through the ice cream. I'd say it's a 10/10. The texture is very creamy, it tastes like high quality ice cream! I'd highly recommend this brand and this flavor specifically, especially because it goes on sale quite often!
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
I am in LOVE with Talenti gelato!! I find it often difficult to have self control and not eat the whole pint. Talenti gelato has a  creamy Ice cream taste with Rich flavoring. For example the pistachio flavored Talenti gelato, you could actually see pistachios. It's not just imitation flavoring and ingredients. I have not found a Talenti gelato flavor that I haven't loved yet!! I hope that you love Talenti gelato as much as I do. Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto
Clayton P.
Bolling Afb, DC
I love ice cream but it tends to stay on the unhealthy side. Talenti Gelato not only tastes better but is way better for you. It's creamier and has a way better flavor. The Caramel Apple Pie flavor has to be my favorite so far because it tastes like you're eating apple pie only it's cold. I have to try not to eat the entire pint every time I open the freezer. I definitely recommend this one.
Aquilla J.
I am dairy sensitive but I swear this is my FAVORITE ice cream!! I liiiiiive for this. The very first time i had it my friend Juleesa bought it and let us all have a spoon full, by the time the spoon full was gone we were all trying to eat all of her ice cream! LOL! This ice cream taste better than the pie itself lol only thing it's missing is some WARM pie with it. YUM!
Olha D.
Philadelphia
The Carmel apple pie was amazing. I really like the peices of apple and the crust included in the gelato. I think this is the one of the best ones . Definitely would purchase again. I recommend this product.
Christopher B.
Champlain, NY
I'm writing this review for a Gelato, and I don't even really like Gelato.  However I was able to try this just the other day and it was absolutely fantastic!  The texture is great and the flavor is amazing.  The vanilla with caramel is good enough in each bite, but when you get some apple bits in your bite, it makes it that much greater!
Heather J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a pretty legit guilty pleasure. It is gelato and it's apple pie - it is both! The gelato is smooth and vanilla-y and then blammo, here's a hit of apple or cinnamon ribbon or crumbly crust nugget. I like to mix up ice cream and gelato flavors but this one has stayed in rotation.
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
I honestly did not know this is gelato the first time I had it in myself is the best thing after Häagen-Dazs it is so good I always get that lime pie or apple pie brand because I love to eat it with pie and it's just a great mix I have some in my fridge right now. Happy eating!
Amanda B.
Culver City, CA
DELIcously and decadent. One of my favorite flavors. Natural ingredients make me comfortable buying this product. The flavor is insanely good. Bought at my local Vons market.
Alexia S.
Talenti doesn't compare to any other frozen treat I've had before. I refuse to eat other ice cream/gelatos! My personal favorite is the Caramel Apple Pie Gelato. Unlike other ice creams, the apples and crumbs taste almost as if you were eating a baked apple pie!
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
What other flavors of Talenti have you tried? Which is your favorite?
Liz L.
Red Hill, PA
Besides eating it right out of the container in what different ways have you tried eating Talenti?
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
How is this? This flavor sounds delicious!
Berni W.
What stores usually carry this?? Haven't seen it before. Looks delicious
Christina M.
Is this a seasonal flavor?