BY TALENTI #65 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti gelato caramel apple pie 16 oz

Talenti Caramel Apple Pie Gelato
  • "This is absolutely my favorite flavor out of the entire Talenti gelato/sorbetto line!" in 2 reviews
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Oh.My.Goodness. I can't believe I've been missing out on this stuff for so long! I recently tried this flavor, and it tasted homemade. There are bits of soft apples swirled throughout and it really tastes like apple pie. There are only a few basic ingredients which truly makes a difference in the quality. Talenti tastes so much fresher and more natural than any other ice cream/gelato/frozen yogurt etc. that I have tried. The small size is a bit pricey but so worth it and you savor it more!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Southington, CT
It is probably the best thing I've ever eaten in my life it literally tastes like Christmas in one spoonful!!! It doesn't compare to anything else, there's no cons to this product! I completely recommend this product to everyone
Athena M.
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
What's not to love about talenti?! Seriously delicious ice cream, made beautifully, and the container is totally washable and reusable as the perfect Tupperware. The price isn't extortionate and you always get great quality.
Hayley N.
Hayley N.
Raleigh, NC
The best Gelato you have ever tasted! Their raspberry chocolate chip, strawberry cheesecake, and coconut ice cream are the best! Ohh and chocolate hazelnut! You will never but another brand again once you have tasted talenti
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Olympia, WA
This is my absolute favorite gelato ice cream it is the best flavor in the selection! And taste amazing and it is great for serving guest at thanksgiving for desert!!!! It is a staple for me and should be one for you too!!!!
Emily M.
Emily M.
This is definitely my favorite out of all the flavors. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. If you love apple pie and caramel then you should give this a try! It also has little chunks of apple pie in it!
Liz T.
Liz T.
This is amazing. I can't even explain it to you. I love anything caramel and anything apple flavored. However, I'm not a huge apple pie fan, but this Gelato is definitely an exception. So good.
Kelcie  K.
Kelcie K.
Turnersville, NJ
This flavor is sooo good! It makes it even better if you have a warm apple pie to go with it. There are little Caramel crunches that hit the spot. A must have for thanksgiving dessert!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Talenti Gelato is one of my favorite desserts, this one is no exception. Amazing, smooth caramel, bits of apple and pie crust...heavenly! Only 4 stars because it is a little expensive.
Lu C.
Lu C.
Talenti is an amazing gelato brand that you can find in stores! It's super soft, and delicious! You can find them in most grocery stores. They're priced between $5-$6.50 usually
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
What other flavors of Talenti have you tried? Which is your favorite?
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
How is this? This flavor sounds delicious!
Berni W.
Berni W.
What stores usually carry this?? Haven't seen it before. Looks delicious
Anna B.
Anna B.
I have seen this brand for some time. Never bought it. Does it taste good? Are there sample sizes like other brands?
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a limited edition flavor? I can't find it anywhere in my grocery stores?