BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti gelato caramel apple pie 16 oz

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is absolutely my favorite flavor out of the entire Talenti gelato/sorbetto line!" in 2 reviews
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Oh.My.Goodness. I can't believe I've been missing out on this stuff for so long! I recently tried this flavor, and it tasted homemade. There are bits of soft apples swirled throughout and it really tastes like apple pie. There are only a few basic ingredients which truly makes a difference in the quality. Talenti tastes so much fresher and more natural than any other ice cream/gelato/frozen yogurt etc. that I have tried. The small size is a bit pricey but so worth it and you savor it more!
Emily M.
This is definitely my favorite out of all the flavors. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. If you love apple pie and caramel then you should give this a try! It also has little chunks of apple pie in it!
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
I am in LOVE with Talenti gelato!! I find it often difficult to have self control and not eat the whole pint. Talenti gelato has a  creamy Ice cream taste with Rich flavoring. For example the pistachio flavored Talenti gelato, you could actually see pistachios. It's not just imitation flavoring and ingredients. I have not found a Talenti gelato flavor that I haven't loved yet!! I hope that you love Talenti gelato as much as I do. Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto
Christopher B.
Champlain, NY
I'm writing this review for a Gelato, and I don't even really like Gelato.  However I was able to try this just the other day and it was absolutely fantastic!  The texture is great and the flavor is amazing.  The vanilla with caramel is good enough in each bite, but when you get some apple bits in your bite, it makes it that much greater!
Teona S.
For the longest time, I'd been saying how much I'd love it if someone came up with an ice-cream that tasted like Apple Pie a la Mode, then I discovered this. This is one of the best gelatos I've ever tasted. From the pie crust pieces, the swirls of caramel, to the crispy sweet apple, this container can be demolished in one night. Because of it's price, at $7 for their standard pint containers, I don't buy it very often. Whenever I do, it's to treat myself because despite how amazing this is, I can't imagine spending seven dollars regularly for something that probably only lasts three servings.
Clayton P.
Bolling Afb, DC
I love ice cream but it tends to stay on the unhealthy side. Talenti Gelato not only tastes better but is way better for you. It's creamier and has a way better flavor. The Caramel Apple Pie flavor has to be my favorite so far because it tastes like you're eating apple pie only it's cold. I have to try not to eat the entire pint every time I open the freezer. I definitely recommend this one.
Thel G.
Greensboro, NC
This is the perfect dessert! It's as comforting as a slice of apple pie and a scoop of warm ice cream. The pie pieces inside do not feel like an afterthought. The pie is delicious. And the gelato is divine. As we all expect from Talenti.
Aquilla J.
I am dairy sensitive but I swear this is my FAVORITE ice cream!! I liiiiiive for this. The very first time i had it my friend Juleesa bought it and let us all have a spoon full, by the time the spoon full was gone we were all trying to eat all of her ice cream! LOL! This ice cream taste better than the pie itself lol only thing it's missing is some WARM pie with it. YUM!
Megan V.
Alexandria, LA
This is seriously one of my favorite flavors!!! I love the bits of apple and pie crust pieces in this ice cream! It's so creamy and flavorful that I don't feel like I need to eat all of the pint at once. It's definitely not a cheap ice cream, but every time it's on sale I buy basically every flavor I like to stock up!
Jazmine M.
Marietta , GA
YUM! Actually just bought this today at Kroger for just $3.99! Talenti is one of the best ice cream brands I’ve ever come across, and, dare I say it, they may just be my favorite! The Caramel Apple Pie flavor is very unique, and tastes WAYYY better than it sounds. Give it a go if you get the chance!!
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
What other flavors of Talenti have you tried? Which is your favorite?
Jamie G.
Cary , NC
How is this? This flavor sounds delicious!
Erin R.
Florence, AL
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a limited edition flavor? I can't find it anywhere in my grocery stores?
Christina M.
Is this a seasonal flavor?