BY TALENTI

Talenti® Blood Orange Sorbetto.
One pint (473 ml). see more...

• I love blood orange soda... does the talenti taste good?3 Answers
  • What do you think of the chocolate flavor? 3 Answers
  • This flavor sounds amazing, but where can I find it? I buy talentis...2 Answers
  • "Very good high quality with very nice flavor." in 1 review
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
Love. So good, but if you don't like blood oranges this is definitely not for you. I don't trust a lot of companies that distribute in the USA to make gelato or sorbetto but Talenti delivers. A bit expensive - but about equivalent to Haggen-Daaz in price - and worth every penny.
Heather M.
Heather M.
EVERY flavor of Talenti has become my new addiction. Once I take one bite I cannot put the container down. They are DELICIOUS. I purchased it at a local Shoprite and it wasn't too expensive. I have had one every night for the past week and cannot complain.
ERICA M.
ERICA M.
Westminster, CA
I love this ice cream! it never has failed me. I got my entire household eating this delicious treat. Every flavor so far has been amazing. I feel like it is easy to find, albertsons and target always have a variety of flavors! i always reach for this!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA
This sorbetto has become a family favorite after an accidental purchase! The citrus taste is incredibly bright and we find ourselves eating it straight from the carton ... and it disappears when we do that! It's not cheap, but it's worth the price.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
I absolutely love Talenti gelatos but this sorbetto was a bust. Waaay too much sugar. Why? Why do they do this! Blood orange is already a sweet fruit, I understand adding a bit of sugar but this is too much.
angie h.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
Talenti ice creams are amazing! They are very creamy and taste fantastic! That said, this is the least of my favorites from them. It's a tad too tart.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
This is my favorite flavor of talenti. The blood orange is kind of hard to find so if you stumble across it make sure you buy it!
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Talenti Blood Orange Sorbetto is one of my favorite go-to frozen treat when I crave sweet deliciousness! The orange flavor is tangy without being too acidic, and the ice cream has just the right amount of sweetness to offset the citric acid. I am in heaven thinking about this! I'd pair it with Talenti's Belgian Chocolate Sorbet.
Teona C.
Teona C.
Lakeview, OR
I'm lactose intolerant so I turn to sorbet and this is the only brand I touch. It's a bit pricey in comparison to other brands, but so delicious. The fruit flavors are so rich without tasting artificial. I love this brand's sorbets and this flavor was citrusy and so so good on a hot summer day.
Lihan C.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Not as big of a fan of the blood orange sorbet as I wanted to be. The texture was more soft and mushy than expected and it was more slushy like than completely solid. the blood orange was also less citrus-y than expected and wasn't tart enough to my taste. It was too sweet and the orange flavor tasted distinctly artificial.
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
What's your best flavor?
Domonique P.
Domonique P.
I love blood orange soda... does the talenti taste good?
Sacha B.
Sacha B.
What do you think of the chocolate flavor?
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
This flavor sounds amazing, but where can I find it? I buy talentis normally but never see this flavor on the shelves.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Brick, NJ
Does this crystallize really fast?