BY TALENTI #6 in Sorbet & Sherbert

Talenti® Blood Orange Sorbetto.
One pint (473 ml). see more...

• I love blood orange soda... does the talenti taste good?3 Answers
  • What do you think of the chocolate flavor? 3 Answers
  • This flavor sounds amazing, but where can I find it? I buy talent...2 Answers
  • "Very good high quality with very nice flavor." in 1 review
ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ʀ.
Cerritos
MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM! I can eat this whenever, especially on the days I'm feeling down, because it never fails to make me smile. It is kind of pricey for a pint, but you should definitely wait for the promotions when they're around ($3-4/pint)
Chel$ea W.
Los Angeles, CA
Orange sherbet has always been my favorite, but the older I became, the more I tried to stay away from the overbearingly sweet flavor of the classic. That’s when I came across this flavor from Tallenti and decided to give it a try. It’s the best of both worlds as it is reminiscent of childhood sherbet while also providing a very sophisticated flavor.
Nancy V.
Minnesota
This gelatto is so decadent and delicious! We recently got this on sale at a gas station (of all places!) and did not regret the purchase! I've never had a sorbetto so creamy and flavorful! I'd recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth that's willing to try new flavors.
Rolonda F.
New Brunswick, NJ
Talenti makes the best sorbetto, and the blood orange flavor is totally on point. It tastes natural, and the texture is surprisingly creamy for a sorbet. I don't typically buy Talenti unless it's on sale, but I'm always willing to make an exception for Blood Orange.
Kristin C.
Fords, NJ
One of my faves from Talenti! I’m more of that mint chocolate chip or chocolate person but my boyfriend got me liking the blood orange one! It doesn’t taste like artificial orange and I love it Bc it’s a sorbet and not like something like creamsicle. Thumbs up. 👍🏼
Amanda V.
Columbia
I absolutely love this sorbet it is so delicious and you rarely see products made with blood oranges so this is a very unique products and a must-have if you ever see it in the stores plus it's delicious to add to frozen drinks in the summer too or champagne!!
tay f.
Flint, MI
I really enjoy this brand for all the flavor and punch they back into the little tubs. I don’t eat this stuff often but am always in love when i do! Such fresh flavors. I will always buy this product and recommend it to all my friends!
Eliza H.
Provo, UT
I love this ice cream! Given it tastes a lot more like a sorbet. It is a very smooth texture with a great Tangy flavor. I usually always go for chocolate ice cream but when this is available I I always need a scoop of it!
Sydney S.
When I went to the store I knew I wanted this. But the only flavor they had was blood orange. I was so on edge because I normally hate blood orange flavor. But this was awesome and I loved it. I get it all the time now.
Leah R.
I give this ice cream 2 stars ⭐⭐😶. I don’t really enjoy the taste of this ice cream . It is easy to prepare though. The taste is very insipid and the ingredients included makes it have an aftertaste to it. I would NOT buy this ice cream again 🙅🏾
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
What's your best flavor?
Domonique P.
I love blood orange soda... does the talenti taste good?
Sacha B.
What do you think of the chocolate flavor?
Taniesha F.
This flavor sounds amazing, but where can I find it? I buy talentis normally but never see this flavor on the shelves.
Ana M.
Brick, NJ
Does this crystallize really fast?