Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate Gelato uploaded by Kei H.

BY TALENTI

Hand-melted, imported Belgian milk chocolate blended until smooth with fresh milk, cream, eggs and a hint of vanilla. It’s totally acceptable for you to become best friends with this pint.

Ingredients: milk· sugar· cream· eggs· cocoa butter· belgian chocolate· dextrose· cocoa (processed with alkali)· carob gum· soy lecithin· vanilla

Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate Gelato
  • "It does tend to be a little more expensive than regular ice cream, but this gelato is so much creamier that its definitely worth it." in 4 reviews
  • "&& FIVE STARS for me being addicted to this Italian ice cream and its a must have anytime I go to the grocery store !!!!" in 1 review
  • "This one and the dark chocolate flavored... even though it's expensive, it's still way better than Blue Bell's!" in 1 review
Joanne P.
Boston , MA
Just yes! This is the smoothest, creamiest chocolate ice cream i have had by far. I love Talenti and i love it even more when its on sale. All of their flavors are delicious and i also love that it is easy to find at your local grocery store no matter where you live,.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST GELATO EVER! Oh my gosh. This flavor is amazing. It’s so creamy and has such a deliciously rich chocolatey flavor. I cannot have enough of this. I’ve almost eaten the entire thing in one sitting. It’s just delicious.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
So first thing first; this is so creamy! It is delicious ice cream I would buy it again and again if it wasn’t so expensive. I don’t think it’s healthy but it’s ice cream so I’m just trying to treat myself! I would recommend this to others.
Kassie W.
Laceys Spring, AL
This is a super creamy ice cream. The favor is really good and smooth. Once you take it our of the freezer it starts to get melty real quick so it's not the kind of ice cream you would carry around in your cooler or anything.
Lani S.
This is my top chocolate craving I get. This gelato is seriously the best. And you don’t even have to prepare it or anything. You get a lot of bang for your buck and it’s just so chocolatey and creamy:))))
Jess S.
Schererville, IN
I feel this gelato is expensive for the amount you get, HOWEVER! it is crazy delicious.  I will buy this when I wanna be "fancy" with my ice cream or if I want to treat myself.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
omg this is so effin bomb im half italian so instead of traveling far for gelato this is great and nearby at the local supermarket so worth it i truly love it too amazing very affordable not pricey at all either i highly recommend this to alll icecream  lovers out there
Kei H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've had the Belgian chocolate and it tastes like chocolate ice cream that should stay stocked up in my freezer in bulk!! The taste reminds me of a chocolate frosty from wendy's with a smoother consistency that doesn't melt which I Love! Although it's good I'm not a fan of the price for the size I'm in need of gallons
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I could survive off of this gelato if it was the last thing I had to eat on the planet! It is SO delicious and not as bad as your traditional ice cream (health wise). It is pricey but it is definitely worth every penny! The container it comes in keeps it so much fresher than a normal ice cream container - since it screws on like a lid it helps keep air out and your gelato stays fresh and soft! I've tried a majority of the flavors and there has not been a flavor I have not liked! So try ANY of them!
Hana B.
Alameda, CA
I love this brand if I am craving Gelato! It is so creamy and yummy and I can literally eat a whole tub in one serving! I love that they have so many flavors to choose from from fruity to really sweet! My boyfriend, mom, and grandma love this brand so if that doesn't convince you to try it out, I don't know what will! It's a little pricey, but so well worth it!
Ashley S.
Clarkson, KY
What are your favorite flavors ?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where is this ice cream sold??
Faith B.
How did you like this brand? Does it compare to other gelato ice creams?
Chastity D.
Massillon, OH
I want to try this so bad! Is it worth the money?
KimLann D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have not had the opportunity to try these yet. Any recommendations as to flavors?