BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2012 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
انه طعمه حلو اسمع عنه لكن انا لا دوقته ولا مره صحاااابي بيشكروووا فيي جداااا انهههه جميلااااا جدااا جدااا
Anastasia Q.
Castle Pines, CO
All talenti products are AMAZING. It is the most decadent ice cream I have ever eaten. I love them so much and I honestly don’t buy any other ice cream now!
Jenna D.
North Haven
Never had this Italian treat before but all of my Italian friends love it ! Very much
Adara G.
Southern Pnes, NC
I can only ever indulge in talenti's every once in a while. But it's so when the price and everything, it's honestly the best Gelato you can find in a container.
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
Boy is this some good gelato. OMG nevver tasted anything more better. I'm lactose free but I'll take the pain for this one.
Shaka E.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I certainly love this even tho it’s extremely over priced lol! It’s definitely worth the buy
Heather T.
This ice cream satisfies my taste buds. I think that it was a little bit pricey for the amount you get. I love Carmel so this ice cream is the best.
Shannon O.
Gelato is like ice cream that had a baby with money. Two of the most valued things in the world squished together into one delicious concoction. 5/5 recommend this stuff all the darn time.
Olivia L.
Healdsburg, CA
I accidentally purchased the salted peanut caramel. I was reaching for the Southern Butter Pecan at the market but to my surprise upon the first mouth full...this was no butter pecan. I usually never try any salted, anything..This ice-cream is amazing! Officially one of my favorite flavors.
Akhda O.
I love the texture of this ice cream, it is super creamy and so thick. It is the perfect mixture of sweet and creamy with a hint of saltiness
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.