BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Tiffany A.
Saint Robert
I fell in love with this Brand as soon as Tried The Caramel Gelato. Omg its Delicious and perfectly made. Really recommend this Brand.
CC J.
W Sacramento, CA
Delicious. This gelato is smooth and tasty. I love this. It's creamy and the flavors are delicious. I enjoy that it isn't too sweet.
Gaelle S.
Randolph , MA
I can die for this best ice cream taste so good but expensive I get them cheaper at Walgreens or cvs they usually have a deal on them
Sarah C.
Burbank, CA
Very yummy, beautiful taste. I really like it. It is rather pricy though, which is expected, I just don't know if it's 100% worth it.
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my spoil myself treat. It's so flavorful, silky, soft and creamy! The caramel flavor is decadent and so just freaking amazing
Nicole K.
Swanton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is so dang tasty!! I had my first jar 4 years ago and I'm still loving it! I must say I like it even more when it's on sale.
Jahanah M.
You don't need a lot of this be be satisfied so it's not one of those dangerous ice creams. You can have 3 spoons and be good.
Sara V.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite ice cream. I honestly could eat a whole tub in one sitting. It is creamy and smooth and spectacular.
SDQ 303790 Nicole N.
This ice cream is A1, Jesus! I live for it. So creamy, and delicious is like heaven on my mouth its truly taste very authentic
Mary M.
When I tell you this is heaven on a spoon it is just that! It's pricey but well worth it! Its creamy and packed with flavor!
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.