BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The BEST ice cream ever made. This stuff is amazing. Kinda pricy but worth it every now and then. I usually keep my container and re-use it. Love it
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
Delicious. Now I generally don't like caramel and this or the salted caramel (which is even better) are well worth the price. Very dense and rich.
Kristie M.
Cleveland
So creamy and delicious. I never can decide what flavor to get so carmel is my go to flavor. I can have it at anytime and it always makes me happy!
Tiara D.
Buford, GA
Never been a big caramel flavor ice cream fan but this by far is the best! Although this brand is pricey, I usually stock up at the publix sale.
Shermaine B.
This is the best ice cream flavor for those who really love sweet. I love that it has tiny caramel chocolate inside. It is very creamy and soft.
erica w.
Anna, TX
Delicious! One of my all time favorite gelatos! So smooth and creamy! Love the caramel flavor! I usually finish the entire tub in one sitting!
Akhda O.
I love the texture of this ice cream, it is super creamy and so thick. It is the perfect mixture of sweet and creamy with a hint of saltiness
Kires L.
Richmond Hill, NY
Hands down best gelato ever!! This Argentinean Caramel is perfection send from heaven!! You have to try this! Its dangerous. Its additive!!
Samantha T.
Hamilton, OH
One of the best ice creams I have tried hands down. Perfect taste and consistency. personal tip add some of the caramel with the pistachio.
Gregory G.
Los Angeles, CA
This ice cream is the best ice cream in the world, yes it can get a pit pricey for the amount you are paying but the texture is amazing.
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.