BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Anastasia Q.
Castle Pines, CO
All talenti products are AMAZING. It is the most decadent ice cream I have ever eaten. I love them so much and I honestly don’t buy any other ice cream now!
Tulsi P.
Philadelphia, PA
The love of my life this ice cream make me just want to eat the whole bed jar. It's very smooth and very tasty. It's kinda like the snicker ice cream bar.
Morgan E.
Ithaca, NY
Honestly, this is my absolute favorite frozen treat that the super market has to offer, and whenever I go to buy ice cream, this is my first choice.
Stephanie V.
Talenti Argentine Caramel Gelato is so rich, smooth , and flavorful. I cant stop indulging with this product. The caramel flavoring is to die for
Amanda M.
This flavor is amazing. The high quality ingredients make this frozen treat taste awesome. Perfect for when you want to try something a little different
Jennifer M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this brand of gelato. Its so silky. The favors are so intense, and the combinations are decadent. So yummy! It always hits the spot of a hot day.
Paris B.
Austin, TX
I seriously am so in love with Talenti. Caramel is my fave flavor so this one is DEVINE and to die for! I also love their branding and packaging.
Angela L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
my favorite ice cream to binge on! Love how creamy it taste and the flavors are explosive and delicious can eat a complete pint of it. it's a must try
Franchely D.
I love all gelato flavors but this one is my favorite. I always get this one when I want ice cream. They are a little bit pricey but they are worth it.
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The BEST ice cream ever made. This stuff is amazing. Kinda pricy but worth it every now and then. I usually keep my container and re-use it. Love it
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.