BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Mila C.
Delicious, smooth, and the perfect dessert to end any day. This is definitely a "special occasion" sweet treat in our house since it is a little pricey for a small amount. We do love gelato, specifically Talenti!
Savannah D.
Love love Love! This is amazing! My husband and I get it all the time! It's so creamy and smooth! It's also very rich so you don't need to eat a whole container of it in one sitting.
Laila G.
Rochester, NY
Everyone in my house knows not to touch my gelato. They choose their ice creams, this one is mine and mine alone. Creamy ice cream with buttery caramel...what more could I ask for?
Sarah B.
Huron, OH
Sooooo good!!! I waited for this to go on sale to try it because it is a bit more than I would normally like to pay. It is definitely worth full price! Only downside is I wish the container was bigger!
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
Talent Gelato is a tasty treat.  We love the Caramel Apple Pie and Key Lime Pie.  We have never had any issues w/packaging or freshness. Will always a be a big fan.
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
Gelato Carmel is one of the better tasting Carmel ice creams around. It's soft and easy to eat as well. It's rich yet airy at the same time and goes well with cake!
Sarina M.
I love gelato and I love anything caramel flavored. Gelato can be so expensive but since I can get this in any grocery store for a better price I am very pleased.
elizabeth r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These can be pretty pricey, but omg they. Are . AMAZING! they're so flavorful and just jam packed full of goodness! Like ice cream is good but talenti really knows what they're doing!
Sarah C.
West New York, NJ
I would do caramel over chocolate any day! Sweet, soft, gooey. Affordable price for the product, would totally recommend. Best paired with warm brownie or warm cookie bites!
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
I am not sure why arginine Carmel is different but this is delicious. It is soft and creamy. The flavor is rich and not to sweet. The price is good when on sale.
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.