BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Adara G.
Southern Pnes, NC
I can only ever indulge in talenti's every once in a while. But it's so when the price and everything, it's honestly the best Gelato you can find in a container.
Sarah A.
West New York, NJ
I would do caramel over chocolate any day! Sweet, soft, gooey. Affordable price for the product, would totally recommend. Best paired with warm brownie or warm cookie bites!
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
I am not sure why arginine Carmel is different but this is delicious. It is soft and creamy. The flavor is rich and not to sweet. The price is good when on sale.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Such a nice creamy treat!  I love the containers because the lid is more protective than most.  They're also re-useable for tons of things and projects.  The price isn't bad for what you get.  It's great overall and I will continue to buy this brand and try more flavors!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh my God I love this ice cream is one of the best ice cream is around I love that is made with really great ingredients in the way that it's turned is perfect it's delicious meats all my expectations in this flavor of dulce de leche so is amazing highly recommend it.
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Talenti is such a great ice cream brand. I love that it is a gelato so the flavors taste very fresh and very creamy. My little extra tidbit for you is that the containers are super cute and definitely reusable. If you ever need an ice cream craving fix, Talenti is the way to go!
Caroline P.
Wilmington
This has to be one of my favorite ice cream of all times! I love caramel and gelato talenti did a great job with this one. I have to say i prefer their salted caramel but this one is just as good. I wish it came in bigger containers and cost less, I can't always afford it Therefore this is a special treat.
Annie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands down the best caramel gelato ever ! It's creamy, smooth, and not too sweet. It can also keep in the freezer for months without getting freezer burn ! The quality is superior and you can find it at target.
Mila C.
Delicious, smooth, and the perfect dessert to end any day. This is definitely a "special occasion" sweet treat in our house since it is a little pricey for a small amount. We do love gelato, specifically Talenti!
elizabeth r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These can be pretty pricey, but omg they. Are . AMAZING! they're so flavorful and just jam packed full of goodness! Like ice cream is good but talenti really knows what they're doing!
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.