BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Kenzie H.
American Fork, UT
My first time trying this icecream was when I got my tonsils taken out, and it was so soft! The flavor is great and it melts in your mouth! Absolutely delicious! Definitely would buy again, just for me(;
amy s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my guilty pleasure. I get it about once a month and take a spoonful a day. It is a little pricey but I try to get it when it's on sale. It is so rich and so decadent. It is the ultimate splurge.
Valerie E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This takes me back to studying abroad in Argentina! Love this brand and especially this flavor. It is rich and creamy without being too much. If you love caramel you must try this Talenti! You'll love it!
Lizangela D.
Central Falls, RI
Looking For A Taste of Italy this gelato is one of the best. It's kind of pricey but very worth it. I eat this all the time you can get this in any grocery store. It's not so healthy but if you're looking for something sweet to have this is it. Best thing I've tasted
Lauren S.
Santee, CA
I love Gelato and I find that it's not always easy to find a great gelato in the grocery store. I love the Argentinian Carmel flavor! It was so delicious and I will definitely recommend to everyone who loves Carmel & gelato.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This Gelato is like falling in love. The flavor profile is rich, deep and heavenly. The consistency is perfect. The ingredients are natural. I can't wait to have more. I wish the price was a little less, but overall, great product.
Halle H.
Corpus Christi
Oh my god this is the best ice cream that I have ever had I mean it is pricy but worth it. It has little shavings of the flavor you pick that are not to chunky that you have to work on them
Tiffany G.
This is the best! It's a little pricey so when it's time for a super treat this is my go to! It's so delicious! You can get these anywhere you buy groceries and I completely recommend them
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
This brand is to die for! It doesn't matter which one you purchase because they are so DELICIOUS! They are price a little higher than regular ice cream but it's totally worth the price, trust me! We find ours at Vons
Mila C.
Delicious, smooth, and the perfect dessert to end any day. This is definitely a "special occasion" sweet treat in our house since it is a little pricey for a small amount. We do love gelato, specifically Talenti!
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.