BY TALENTI

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Ashton P.
Smithland, KY
I’ve seen a lot of people posting and talking about this ice cream. They made such a big deal over that I decided to try it. The taste was delicious (I love caramel!) but the texture really through me off. It was very thick and almost a sticky texture. I probably won’t be buying this again because of the texture.
Lee F.
Wagener, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think my favorite thing about this flavor is the fact that you are surprised by little pieces of chewy caramel as you are eating. I was not expecting that and it added a little something extra! The ice cream is so creamy and delicious that I can't get enough!
Ashton H.
Kent
This is my go to dessert, or period food, or girls night food. It is light and not as thick as icecream, but gets rid of the sweet tooth. I love the texture and all the flavors. Whats Best about this product is that it is better for you than a lot of other desserts.
Shelby L.
Saint Paul
Talenti is the only brand of frozen confection I buy! Not being a fan of ice cream, I find myself only enjoying Talenti. I grew up with it, along with many others. The caramel or chocolate flavors are probable the top selling ones, as the grocery store is always out!
Emily R.
Chickasha, OK
The gelato was super tasty, but I spent almost 6 dollars on a tub about a quarter of the size of a tub of regular ice cream. I would buy this if it were on sale as a treat, but for general sweet tooth cravings, I'll probably stick to cheaper brands of ice cream.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh my God I love this ice cream is one of the best ice cream is around I love that is made with really great ingredients in the way that it's turned is perfect it's delicious meats all my expectations in this flavor of dulce de leche so is amazing highly recommend it.
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Talenti is such a great ice cream brand. I love that it is a gelato so the flavors taste very fresh and very creamy. My little extra tidbit for you is that the containers are super cute and definitely reusable. If you ever need an ice cream craving fix, Talenti is the way to go!
Caroline P.
Wilmington
This has to be one of my favorite ice cream of all times! I love caramel and gelato talenti did a great job with this one. I have to say i prefer their salted caramel but this one is just as good. I wish it came in bigger containers and cost less, I can't always afford it Therefore this is a special treat.
Samantha L.
This is my favorite dessert by far! The gelato is so smooth and creamy and the little chocolate cups of caramel are rich and delicious. They make an excellent pair and the flavor is to die for. It I a bit pricy but definitely worth the price. Everyone should try it
Jennifer R.
Custer, WA
This. Stuff. Is. Amazing! When I am having a really bad day or celebrating something crazy good and I'm in need of ice cream, this is the stuff I go for. It's not an every day ice cream for me, only special occasions.
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.