BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Halle H.
Corpus Christi
Oh my god this is the best ice cream that I have ever had I mean it is pricy but worth it. It has little shavings of the flavor you pick that are not to chunky that you have to work on them
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This Gelato is like falling in love. The flavor profile is rich, deep and heavenly. The consistency is perfect. The ingredients are natural. I can't wait to have more. I wish the price was a little less, but overall, great product.
Tiffany G.
This is the best! It's a little pricey so when it's time for a super treat this is my go to! It's so delicious! You can get these anywhere you buy groceries and I completely recommend them
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
This brand is to die for! It doesn't matter which one you purchase because they are so DELICIOUS! They are price a little higher than regular ice cream but it's totally worth the price, trust me! We find ours at Vons
Mireshia T.
Philadelphia, PA
This ice cream was so good I didn't even taste like ice cream I felt like I was eating cold caramel. It was very good and had a smooth texture. It is a little pricey but well worth it
Savannah D.
Love love Love! This is amazing! My husband and I get it all the time! It's so creamy and smooth! It's also very rich so you don't need to eat a whole container of it in one sitting.
Laila G.
Rochester, NY
Everyone in my house knows not to touch my gelato. They choose their ice creams, this one is mine and mine alone. Creamy ice cream with buttery caramel...what more could I ask for?
Sarah B.
Huron, OH
Sooooo good!!! I waited for this to go on sale to try it because it is a bit more than I would normally like to pay. It is definitely worth full price! Only downside is I wish the container was bigger!
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
Talent Gelato is a tasty treat.  We love the Caramel Apple Pie and Key Lime Pie.  We have never had any issues w/packaging or freshness. Will always a be a big fan.
Sarina M.
Bellevue
I love gelato and I love anything caramel flavored. Gelato can be so expensive but since I can get this in any grocery store for a better price I am very pleased.
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.