BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Kate F.
Blackstone, MA
Yo this stuff is so good! As someone who's a little sensitive to most things dairy this stuff is so worth it.i have eaten tubs of this by myself and shared mAny with my husband and the flavors are just amazing . Creamy and delicious .
Caroline P.
This has to be one of my favorite ice cream of all times! I love caramel and gelato talenti did a great job with this one. I have to say i prefer their salted caramel but this one is just as good. I wish it came in bigger containers and cost less, I can't always afford it Therefore this is a special treat.
Samantha L.
This is my favorite dessert by far! The gelato is so smooth and creamy and the little chocolate cups of caramel are rich and delicious. They make an excellent pair and the flavor is to die for. It I a bit pricy but definitely worth the price. Everyone should try it
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my sons favorite ice cream. He buys them every time we go to the movie theater or just at the store. He can consume an entire package in one sitting. These are the ice creams that kids grow up on and make memories with
Jennifer R.
This. Stuff. Is. Amazing! When I am having a really bad day or celebrating something crazy good and I'm in need of ice cream, this is the stuff I go for. It's not an every day ice cream for me, only special occasions.
Chaya B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
LOVE THISSSS ❤️ My absolute favorite! It is definitely pricey so I do not buy it often but when I do it is the perfect treat. I get mine at shop rite. I would recommend it to everyone and definitely will be buying it again
Annie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands down the best caramel gelato ever ! It's creamy, smooth, and not too sweet. It can also keep in the freezer for months without getting freezer burn ! The quality is superior and you can find it at target.
Merlina R.
Nom nom nom... As an Argentine native I love anything Dulce de Leche (caramel) and this gelato has the genuine dulce de leche flavor I crave. This is my go to ice cream and this flavor is definitely in my top 3!
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
This is the best ice cream you can get at the grocer store. It is always soft and creamy and delicious. I really love every flavor available. The pistachio is my favorite. They're never too sweet. I want to try them all!
Melissa S.
I thought I was in heaven the first time I tried this product. The taste was perfect and the texture was so smooth. The only downside of this product is the price but that don't stop me from indulging in it.
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.