BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG!! This is so delicious! Tastes like I'm eating caramel candies. But much creamier. So creamy and each bite hits you. My missing star is due to how expensive this gelato is. But I constantly buy it so i don't know if it is a real issue lol. I recommend this flavor and their sea salt caramel one. Especially if you are a caramel fan.
Valerie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was hesitant at first to pay $4 for a small container of gelato. However one day I decided to treat myself. I decided to go with the caramel flavor because it is one of my favorite flavor. The first Spoonful I took heaven it was so delicious. I continued to go back for more and still by containers to treat myself for a long weeks work. Usually just a few bites is enough to satisfy my Hunger. It is so delicious sweet fulfilling and overall amazing.
Melissa S.
This is amazing! I love trying food that has different flavors in stages. I have purchased this item 4 times already. Health wise i dont think this flavor is because it is pretty salty. But here is the great part, its salty at first and then it taste sweet like caramel! Its so good and clever! Never tried an icecream like this before! I love the packaging its modern and different from the rest! I cant wait to try more flavors!
Monique J.
The flavor combo definitely plays out sweeter here. It's trying to be a delightful and somewhat buttery treat. This is a distinctly different product which is kind of intriguing. I guess I'm just surprised (impressed!) that Talenti took the time to create two separate caramel flavors when most companies can barely be bothered to make one. But it's missing some crunch.
Olivia L.
Healdsburg , CA
I accidentally purchased the salted peanut caramel. I was reaching for the Southern Butter Pecan at the market but to my surprise upon the first mouth full...this was no butter pecan. I usually never try any salted, anything..This ice-cream is amazing! Officially one of my favorite flavors.
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
This might seem small but you don't understand when I tell you how rick this gelato is. Not only is it rich but it's also very thick. It practically lasts forever if you have some self control. Now on to flavor. The caramel doesn't hit you like a train like one would expect, instead it's more like taking a relaxing bath in rich lovely caramel sweets.
Amy M.
Italian ice cream is where it's at. This product is so rich and creamy. It's my go to for ice cream. You can usually find this item on sale at your area drug stores. That's where I first saw it and purchased this item. I am very satisfied with the quality and you will be hard pressed to find a better quality and taste from this brand.
Melissa D.
Plymouth , MN
I could sit and eat the entire container with a spoon it's that good! I love the creaminess and intense flavors. They are a bit pricier than other ice creams I usually buy, however, I love the flavors they offer and how pure the flavors taste. I highly recommend stocking up on this ice cream!
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Talenti gelato is so rich and creamy, it is so much better than regular ice cream. This is so addictive, this is my favorite comfort food; favorite flavor is caramel cookie crunch and I can eat a whole pint in a day. Every since I started eating gelato I haven't bought ice cream, there is no comparison.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Such a nice creamy treat!  I love the containers because the lid is more protective than most.  They're also re-useable for tons of things and projects.  The price isn't bad for what you get.  It's great overall and I will continue to buy this brand and try more flavors!
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.