BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Katya V.
Elm City, NC
My husband loves this ice cream. He loves anything caramel. This ice cream is very delicious.
Renee M.
Uhhh this was killer sweet, like way too sweet for me. Prefer the breyers gelato surprisingly
Shaka E.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I certainly love this even tho it’s extremely over priced lol! It’s definitely worth the buy
Stephanie J.
Sweet sweet! This is my guilty pleasure! I love talenti they did it right with the caramel!
Alexandra E.
Bristol , CT
Best ice cream you will ever eat. The favor Is on point. Every single spoon is so decadent.
Sarah S.
Great treat to fix the sweet cravings. Lots of flavors to choose from. Always delicious.
Selena L.
East Orange , NJ
I love caramel any thing so of course I’m in love with this flavor ice cream very tasty
Angel R.
Allen Park, MI
This is delicious. It's a little pricey but worth it in my opinion I believe I paid $9!
Jenna D.
North Haven
Never had this Italian treat before but all of my Italian friends love it ! Very much
Sasha J.
This has got to be my favorite talenti icecream. This ice cream has a very creamy texture. The flavor is rich, leaving you craving more!
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.