BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Nena S.
Santee, CA
Soooooooo good! Smooth, sweet, and delicious. I love Talenti, and I think this is my favorite flavor (:
Emily M.
1207 long run road Schuylkill Haven
Delicious yummy ice cream is ice cream. I’m happy either way. But I love how smooth this ice cream is
Harper D.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite ice cream brand. They have the most unique flavors if you are looking to try new things.
Joselin V.
North Andover, MA
I love this flavor after a long day with the kids this is what I usually eat with a glass of wine.
Lexee W.
Columbus, GA
Love the texture and packaging. The flavor isn't the best. Too sweet to me and it tastes unhealthy
Brooke S.
Hutto, TX
So rich and delicious. I wish it was cheaper so I could buy it more often. But it is really good!
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Tastes like heaven in your mouth! Full rich flavor. The price is a little high but well worth it!
Georgia B.
tallahassee
This flavor is one of the best flavors of ice cream I've ever had it tastes just like the title
Brittany M.
Laurinburg, NC
After eating gelato I’ll never eat another kind of ice cream again. It is my absolute favorite
Megan A.
Mercersburg, PA
Talenti is the way to go! They have so many different flavored to choose from! It's delicious.
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.