BY TALENTI

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Nena S.
Santee, CA
Soooooooo good! Smooth, sweet, and delicious. I love Talenti, and I think this is my favorite flavor (:
Harper D.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite ice cream brand. They have the most unique flavors if you are looking to try new things.
Emily M.
1207 long run road Schuylkill Haven
Delicious yummy ice cream is ice cream. I’m happy either way. But I love how smooth this ice cream is
Lexee W.
Upatoi, GA
Love the texture and packaging. The flavor isn't the best. Too sweet to me and it tastes unhealthy
Joselin V.
North Andover , MA
I love this flavor after a long day with the kids this is what I usually eat with a glass of wine.
Brooke S.
Hutto, TX
So rich and delicious. I wish it was cheaper so I could buy it more often. But it is really good!
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Tastes like heaven in your mouth! Full rich flavor. The price is a little high but well worth it!
Brittany M.
Laurinburg, NC
After eating gelato I’ll never eat another kind of ice cream again. It is my absolute favorite
Georgia B.
tallahassee
This flavor is one of the best flavors of ice cream I've ever had it tastes just like the title
Megan A.
Mercersburg, PA
Talenti is the way to go! They have so many different flavored to choose from! It's delicious.
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.