BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
Very good ice cream. Not to heavy at all. It is reasonable in pricing and was very new to me it's a must try
Amanda P.
Springfield, OH
I would eat this over ice cream any day! There is such a wide variety of flavors and everyone taste amazing!
Paislee G.
My mom loves this stuff! And personally it is wonderful! This stuff is so creamy and the flavors are awesome!
Lauren H.
Bought this for my birthday with triple chocolate cake... yum! Best decision I have made for birthday treat!!
Cynthia M.
The best gelato. I love the berry and cherry combos a definite treat. Their containers are also very useful
Angela C.
Minot
I have tried the salted caramel, I think it was. Very, very yummy! Love the smooth texture and the flavor.
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
tiffany b.
this was recommended to me by a friend, I must say it did taste completely different than other brands !!!
Kelli K.
Lubbock
Love this brand and flavor. They have so many delicious varieties. I love the taste, texture and richness
Erica
First time trying. Very delicious but pretty pricey. Mint chocolate chip is good. Would maybe buy again.
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.