BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Mary M.
When I tell you this is heaven on a spoon it is just that! It's pricey but well worth it! Its creamy and packed with flavor!
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
Boy is this some good gelato. OMG nevver tasted anything more better. I'm lactose free but I'll take the pain for this one.
Thalia T.
Edwardsville, KS
This was my favorite flavor, I'm really upset they discounted it. The sea salt caramel isn't quite as good, in my opinion.
Angelina P.
Astoria, NY
Seriously one of my favorite ice creams! It's so delicious and available at almost any supermarket and convenience store
Amber T.
Nanuet, NY
My favorite flavor. But I'm just a caramel lover at heart. I love the little chocolate pueces with caramel in it. 😍😍😍😍
Natanya A.
tucson, AZ
I absolutely love this brand. the ice cream is so rich in flavor and the ice cream itself is creamy and just delicious.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
This stuff is so good! Thick and creamy like custard! Almost as good as the gelato I get when I go on a beach vacation!
Ashley H.
Its expensive but its well worth the money spent! Just the right amount for one person! Cant wait to try more flavors
Chevy T.
Mansfield
So rich so smooth so soft.. Sooooo good. I love when they run them on sale. I usually buy a few. I like the variety.
Amanda F.
Easley, SC
This gelato is super creamy and absolutely delightful. I'm completely addicted, and I got a friend addicted as well.
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.