BY TALENTI #49 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Adara G.
Southern Pnes, NC
I can only ever indulge in talenti's every once in a while. But it's so when the price and everything, it's honestly the best Gelato you can find in a container.
Vienna S.
Used to be one of the best in the market but they have started to sweeten it too much which makes it annoying to eat after a while. Packaging is nice and simple. It is a bit pricey for what they offer, they have become like a lot of ice creams in the market, sugar, sugar, sugar.
Ashton P.
I’ve seen a lot of people posting and talking about this ice cream. They made such a big deal over that I decided to try it. The taste was delicious (I love caramel!) but the texture really through me off. It was very thick and almost a sticky texture. I probably won’t be buying this again because of the texture.
Ashton H.
This is my go to dessert, or period food, or girls night food. It is light and not as thick as icecream, but gets rid of the sweet tooth. I love the texture and all the flavors. Whats Best about this product is that it is better for you than a lot of other desserts.
Lee F.
Wagener, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think my favorite thing about this flavor is the fact that you are surprised by little pieces of chewy caramel as you are eating. I was not expecting that and it added a little something extra! The ice cream is so creamy and delicious that I can't get enough!
Shelby L.
Saint Paul
Talenti is the only brand of frozen confection I buy! Not being a fan of ice cream, I find myself only enjoying Talenti. I grew up with it, along with many others. The caramel or chocolate flavors are probable the top selling ones, as the grocery store is always out!
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite ice cream! it comes in so many flavors and is so delicious. It is easy to find this product and its sold in many local super markets. It is a little bit on the expensive side but its definitely worth it! I would definitely recommend this to others
Victoria G.
I'm completely obsessed with this flavor and Talenti products in general. Amazing that they are dairy free, and the flavor tastes just like something you would get on the streets of Italy. I cant get enough!
Shannon O.
Gelato is like ice cream that had a baby with money. Two of the most valued things in the world squished together into one delicious concoction. 5/5 recommend this stuff all the darn time.
Sarah D.
Columbia, SC
Not kidding when I say I could eat this all in one sitting. Ice cream has always made me sick but Talenti's gelato has never made me feel bad after eating it! Carmel is one of my most favorite sweets and I'm so happy to have found a yummy gelato that tastes just like it!
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.