BY TALENTI

Talenti® Argentine Caramel Gelato.
One Pint. see more...

Vienna S.
Used to be one of the best in the market but they have started to sweeten it too much which makes it annoying to eat after a while. Packaging is nice and simple. It is a bit pricey for what they offer, they have become like a lot of ice creams in the market, sugar, sugar, sugar.
Victoria G.
I'm completely obsessed with this flavor and Talenti products in general. Amazing that they are dairy free, and the flavor tastes just like something you would get on the streets of Italy. I cant get enough!
Shannon O.
Gelato is like ice cream that had a baby with money. Two of the most valued things in the world squished together into one delicious concoction. 5/5 recommend this stuff all the darn time.
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG!! This is so delicious! Tastes like I'm eating caramel candies. But much creamier. So creamy and each bite hits you. My missing star is due to how expensive this gelato is. But I constantly buy it so i don't know if it is a real issue lol. I recommend this flavor and their sea salt caramel one. Especially if you are a caramel fan.
Melissa S.
This is amazing! I love trying food that has different flavors in stages. I have purchased this item 4 times already. Health wise i dont think this flavor is because it is pretty salty. But here is the great part, its salty at first and then it taste sweet like caramel! Its so good and clever! Never tried an icecream like this before! I love the packaging its modern and different from the rest! I cant wait to try more flavors!
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was hesitant at first to pay $4 for a small container of gelato. However one day I decided to treat myself. I decided to go with the caramel flavor because it is one of my favorite flavor. The first Spoonful I took heaven it was so delicious. I continued to go back for more and still by containers to treat myself for a long weeks work. Usually just a few bites is enough to satisfy my Hunger. It is so delicious sweet fulfilling and overall amazing.
Monique J.
The flavor combo definitely plays out sweeter here. It's trying to be a delightful and somewhat buttery treat. This is a distinctly different product which is kind of intriguing. I guess I'm just surprised (impressed!) that Talenti took the time to create two separate caramel flavors when most companies can barely be bothered to make one. But it's missing some crunch.
Olivia L.
Santa Rosa, CA
I accidentally purchased the salted peanut caramel. I was reaching for the Southern Butter Pecan at the market but to my surprise upon the first mouth full...this was no butter pecan. I usually never try any salted, anything..This ice-cream is amazing! Officially one of my favorite flavors.
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
This might seem small but you don't understand when I tell you how rick this gelato is. Not only is it rich but it's also very thick. It practically lasts forever if you have some self control. Now on to flavor. The caramel doesn't hit you like a train like one would expect, instead it's more like taking a relaxing bath in rich lovely caramel sweets.
Amy M.
Italian ice cream is where it's at. This product is so rich and creamy. It's my go to for ice cream. You can usually find this item on sale at your area drug stores. That's where I first saw it and purchased this item. I am very satisfied with the quality and you will be hard pressed to find a better quality and taste from this brand.
Jessica B.
Is this a new flavor? I don't think I have seen it in store.
Gregory G.