BY MILANI

Talc-Free Mineral Loose Makeup Foundation - .27 Fluid Ounces see more...

Amy S.
Phoenixville, PA
I love this Milano Talc Free Loose Mineral Makeup Foundation, because I sometimes have combination skin I was a little worried it would dry out the dry areas, but surprisingly enough it didn't. It's very silly feeling and spreads nice and even. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
This is a great powder! It sets my liquid foundation perfectly. No crazy shimmer, just nice light even skin. I recommend!
Liliana R.
King George , VA
Milani is a great drug store brand and really do work amazing! 10/10 recommend for any one ballin on a budget
Bernadette A.
Jessup, PA
Like this kind. Goes on easily with no mess n looks beautiful and not cakey or heavy on your face
Tiffany F.
Very nice
Different shades
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
Talc free Mineral loose makeup foundation .27 lucid ounces- Milani, this powder foundation is finely milled, its not heavy or cakey, The powdered foundation helps add color and coverage to your liquid foundation, it could be worn alone as a foundation, I just have to dry skin to wear it on its own. It's a high end product without the high end cost. This is the only powder foundation I use right now. I use there translucent loose powder, for a setting powder when I don't use this loose foundation because it acts like a setting powder along with giving me a little more coverage. I do use a setting spray with it to get a longer wear time so I don't have to keep doing touch ups throughout the day.
Karley H.
Toronto, OH
Not too shabby, not chalky like most of its competitors thanks to it not having talc in it. Definitely would buy again, i have combination skin and it works very well, im very satisfied with this purchase overall.
Carleena T.
Review for: Loose Makeup 0.35 oz; 10 g
This is a good product it was very good coverage. Very heavy but with a good flow for my oily skin it was also long lasting if it isn't a summer day and you're sweaty. I think it's for people who don't have very oily skin
Dee C.
Pasco, WA
This stuff is great but be careful of the place you apply it in. I use to apply in my car because i like day lighting when i apply make up but it got in every crevice.
Elizabeth F.
Ukiah, CA
NICE AND SILKY A LITTLE GOES A LONG Way. It is never cakey for me and sets my foundation like a dream.I love that it is talc free.