BY MILANI

Talc-Free Mineral Loose Makeup Foundation - .27 Fluid Ounces see more...

Candy A.
Tulare
This is the greatest product hands-down it went on perfectly on my skin I got so many compliments from my coworkers it gave me a great coverage and I didn’t need to touch up I highly recommend you buy this product you will definitely not regret it it is absolutely amazing and I will definitely be buying more in the future this is the greatest product hands-down went on perfectly on my skin you will not regret it it is absolutely amazing and I will definitely be buying more in the future!!!!!!!!
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Other more...
Not loving the talc free powder from Milani, even though milani might be my favorite drugstore brand. It just doesn’t blend well with my foundation. I would say it is for oily skinned people
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
Talc free Mineral loose makeup foundation .27 lucid ounces- Milani, this powder foundation is finely milled, its not heavy or cakey, The powdered foundation helps add color and coverage to your liquid foundation, it could be worn alone as a foundation, I just have to dry skin to wear it on its own. It's a high end product without the high end cost. This is the only powder foundation I use right now. I use there translucent loose powder, for a setting powder when I don't use this loose foundation because it acts like a setting powder along with giving me a little more coverage. I do use a setting spray with it to get a longer wear time so I don't have to keep doing touch ups throughout the day.
Amy S.
Phoenixville, PA
I love this Milano Talc Free Loose Mineral Makeup Foundation, because I sometimes have combination skin I was a little worried it would dry out the dry areas, but surprisingly enough it didn't. It's very silly feeling and spreads nice and even. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
Of the products listed here I use the 2 in 1 foundation in
02. It compares with Kat Von D Lock-it foundation. I have
3 compact powders, one is for darker skin and I use
it as a bronzer/contour. The others I use for touch ups.
Will there be a repurchase, you bet!
Carleena T.
Review for: Loose Makeup 0.35 oz; 10 g more...
This is a good product it was very good coverage. Very heavy but with a good flow for my oily skin it was also long lasting if it isn't a summer day and you're sweaty. I think it's for people who don't have very oily skin
Cindy S.
Mission, TX
I'm always looking for new and improved loose makeup foundation. And living in a hot environment can sometimes be difficult to keep your makeup all day, but this foundation truly stays on all day. It is a great purchase.
Roxie R.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Too powdery & chalky. Definitely wasn't my favorite. These days, I really try to stay away from the loose powders, it can get really messy & have a very ashy or ghostly effect on your makeup.
Karley H.
Toronto, OH
Not too shabby, not chalky like most of its competitors thanks to it not having talc in it. Definitely would buy again, i have combination skin and it works very well, im very satisfied with this purchase overall.