Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.

BY TALBOTS

Talbots is a fashion retailer of women’s classic clothing, shoes and accessories. see more...

• What kind of products do they carry? How good is the qual...4 Answers
  • I never shop at Talbots before and i wanted to know is it...4 Answers
  • I always assumed this was a shop for older ladies..? I wi...4 Answers
Kayce Rae I.
I like Talbot's for work to look professional and clean cut, but it's hard to continue shopping there when they do not have a sale. Their prices have gone up a bit and that discourages me.
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I shopped there quite a few times. It's quite expensive. And a lot of the clothes are styled for older woman but every now and then you can find something worth the money and great quality
Jeanette O.
Tobyhanna, PA
What I like most about Talbots is the great customer service. It's a little on the expensive side, but the quality is pretty good. You can find lots of great deals in the clearance section.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
Talbots is my go to for classic pieces with a twist. Their prices are reasonable and sales are great. I also love that they make the same items in petite, misses, and women's sizes.
Allison H.
I never really find anything when I shop at Talbots. Their clothes are clearly a nice quality but the store has a feel of a place that is geared more towards my mom than me.
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
A boutique for your grandparents. No updated fashion trends or modern looks will be found at Talbots. The target audience for this store seems to be senior citizens.
Kim T.
Grovetown, GA
I shopped at Talbots for the first time this past Christmas. I was pleasantly surprised at the good buys I was able to find as gifts. I will be shopping there regularly now.
Amy J.
Talbots carries wonderful clothes, but they can be a little more expensive than some others. That being said, their clothes do hold up better than most also.
Ashley M.
Philadelphia, PA
My uncle works at Talbots and he just sent me a ton of clothes for Christmas! I love Everything that I received! I would recommend This store to a friend.
Dee J.
Some nice clothes but honestly I am not that impressed. The prices are high and the quality is good, but I can find just as good quality at other stores.
Erica C.
Fresno, CA
Do they make childrens clothing? not sure aobut that
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think Talbots styles are very flattering to a woman?
Karina p.
Elkhart, IN
What kind of products do they carry? How good is the quality because I'm pretty sure it's expensive to shop here.
Tasha S.
I never shop at Talbots before and i wanted to know is it a great place to shop? Thank you.
Irene M.
What age range is the average shopper here? I've always seen them but never actually stepped into the store.