Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.

BY TALBOTS

Talbots is a fashion retailer of women’s classic clothing, shoes and accessories. see more...

• What kind of products do they carry? How good is the qual...4 Answers
  • I never shop at Talbots before and i wanted to know is it...4 Answers
  • I always assumed this was a shop for older ladies..? I wi...4 Answers
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
The women in my family tend to be hard to fit and they all find Talbots to be the one place that consistently has clothes to fit them. Very expensive but if you watch sales and clearance it's much more reasonable.
Jenna J.
Boston
I work at Talbots and can honestly say I am very proud to be working there. The clothing is for and older demographic but I do own a few pieces. They are great quality and last a long time.
Amber o.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Very-well made clothing and there are always classics here. They are starting to add in trendy pieces (I don't always agree with their taste) but their classic jackets, dresses, cardigans, button-down blouses and pants are always spot-on and last forever!
Elizabeth F.
Utica, KY
I love Talbots. I find so many things to wear to work from here. I think the price for the quality is fair. I have many things that I still wear from Talbots that I have had for years!
Jolene C.
Not my favorite. Their clothes, in my experience, tend to be very outdated and not very fitted. I like the professional look, especially for work, but theirs tend more towards dowdy.
Rona J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I loooove Talbots! I'm really short (only 5 feet) & I'm having a hard time looking for work pants that are short in length. They have the perfect length for petite women like me! Also, quality is really great! You get what you pay for here.
Ashley C.
Raleigh, NC
This was honestly the only store I would wear when I was little. I guess I was such a brat because my mom used to have to cut old talbots tags out of my old clothes and sew them into my non-talbots clothes or else I would not wear them.
Trina S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Great styles and bargain prices on reduced items. The quality of this clothing line is good for many years. I just wish there were more coupons / discounts with this brand.
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI
Talbots offers a professional and stylish option to business working people. Their dresses and coordinates are comfortable and affordable; especially when you can get something on sale. The quality is also excellent and will last!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Our Talbot's closed and for good reason! It was way too expensive and the quality wasn't any better than other much cheaper brands. Some of their things were really cute, but nothing that I couldn't get similar and somewhere else.
Erica C.
Fresno, CA
Do they make childrens clothing? not sure aobut that
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think Talbots styles are very flattering to a woman?
Karina p.
Elkhart, IN
What kind of products do they carry? How good is the quality because I'm pretty sure it's expensive to shop here.
Tasha S.
I never shop at Talbots before and i wanted to know is it a great place to shop? Thank you.
Irene M.
What age range is the average shopper here? I've always seen them but never actually stepped into the store.