Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.

BY TALBOTS

Talbots is a fashion retailer of women’s classic clothing, shoes and accessories. see more...

• What kind of products do they carry? How good is the qual...4 Answers
  • I never shop at Talbots before and i wanted to know is it...4 Answers
  • I always assumed this was a shop for older ladies..? I wi...4 Answers
Janis C.
Talbots used to be all about the classics and while they still are, Talbots has pumped up their game and is courting a more trendy look to balance out the classics. I went on a spree during a recent sale and rounded out my closet. The clothes are very well made, comfortable, wash well, and can be dressed up or down with mixing, matching and jewelry.
Lea Ellen F.
N Little Rock, AR
Talbots is my go-to store for professional, classic, quality clothing, shoes and accessories. I love everything about the store, catalog and online shopping experiences. I have been an avid Talbots shopper for 2 decades now, and still have many of the classic pieces I have purchased through the years! The quality of their products is unbeatable.
Helen Y.
Madison, WI
Talbots is a great store, but it's style is more for older women and less for younger women or juniors. If you take a look into their catalog you'll see that their style is more mature and very elegant and classy. It's not extremely pricey but a skirt or blouse usually goes for like $60 dollars here.
Carly W.
I LOVE their clothes but unless you go in dressed like one of their catalog models they aren't very helpful. The employees will ignore you unless it's clear you have money, so if you want assistance don't try and buy things when you're dressed for running errands. Sad but true.
Christine G.
The clothing is nice and of better than average quality. I would give them an A, but I have had issues with both their in-store and online customer service so I feel a B is more appropriate. The prices are also high, but I feel they reflect the quality of the pieces.
Julia N.
I LOVE Talbots. They are a bit pricey,, but their clothes are so high quality. The fabrics are all so comfortable and last. I am petite, so I really appreciate their large collection of petite clothing. Plus their jewelry is also to die for. I have been able to find some stuff on clearance that isn't even that pricey. Just have to keep your eyes open.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I used to shop at Talbots all the time but now hardly at all. Their clothes became too unflattering and lost their stylish edge. Prices edged up to a point where I didn't feel any value in shopping there any longer. I am sorry to say they lost a customer.
Sabila S.
It's such an over priced store! The clothes always feel like they are designed for older women and the cuts are not always flattering ! I like the materials they use but I wish their style was geared towards younger women as well. The customer service near my Talbots is not so great! Most sales people are a bit too pushy !
Brooke S.
Claxton, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I think Talbots has great quality clothes and a great selection. The reason I only gave it two stars is because I think they could cater a little more to their younger customers and because they seldom have clothes in store that are small enough for me. I'm a 0 and there clothes tend to run a little big to me.
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
I love Talbots! The clothing and shoes are always of outstanding quality. You can find amazing deals in the sale section and I always find something for my shape as well as things for my larger size family members.
Erica C.
Fresno, CA
Do they make childrens clothing? not sure aobut that
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think Talbots styles are very flattering to a woman?
Karina p.
Elkhart, IN
What kind of products do they carry? How good is the quality because I'm pretty sure it's expensive to shop here.
Tasha S.
I never shop at Talbots before and i wanted to know is it a great place to shop? Thank you.
Irene M.
What age range is the average shopper here? I've always seen them but never actually stepped into the store.