Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.

BY TALBOTS

Talbots is a fashion retailer of women’s classic clothing, shoes and accessories. see more...

• What kind of products do they carry? How good is the qual...4 Answers
  • I never shop at Talbots before and i wanted to know is it...4 Answers
  • I always assumed this was a shop for older ladies..? I wi...4 Answers
carey b.
I love their clothes they are high quality and always in style but a little pricey
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Talbots products have always been long-lasting with a nautical style to them.
Kelly J.
Baton Rouge
I have been a Talbot’s customer since the 1980s. A very good company with high quality merchandise. A little in the expensive side, so I wait for their sales. They also have a birthday month discount that is great
Jo P.
Cincinnati
This is my favorite clothing store. The women’s size petites are my best fit alternative.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I remember Talbots having really good quality many years ago, but as the company has had struggles, I think that their quality has taken somewhat of a nosedive. It's still good, but not as good as it was. I really appreciate that they offer petite sizes, but honestly the styles of a lot of the clothing are closer to what my mom would wear than I would (I'm 32). Because the quality is not what it used to be, I find their prices a bit high for what you get. I don't shop here a lot, but occasionally I will get basics here.
Alisha D.
Missouri City, TX
I have been a customer for many years at the New Hartford New York Store #491. I am always greeted with a friendly smile and a "cheerfull" hello when I enter the store. Kathy Seaymour, the store Manager is exceptional, and very accommodating to my needs. Ann Abbass, a sales associate, is always ready to help me with my selections and goes the extra mile to assist me. It has always been a great shopping experience for me at Talbots, and the ladies at this store make that possible. This store gives Talbots great representation. The associates are all very nice. That's why I always go back!
Illyana G.
Caratinga
Very expensive, but it's a great brand, I'd love to be able to buy at Talbots more often, their service is great and very friendly.
Erica C.
Fresno, CA
Do they make childrens clothing? not sure aobut that
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think Talbots styles are very flattering to a woman?
Karina p.
Elkhart, IN
What kind of products do they carry? How good is the quality because I'm pretty sure it's expensive to shop here.
Tasha S.
I never shop at Talbots before and i wanted to know is it a great place to shop? Thank you.
Irene M.
What age range is the average shopper here? I've always seen them but never actually stepped into the store.