Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.

BY TALBOTS

Talbots is a fashion retailer of women’s classic clothing, shoes and accessories. see more...

• What kind of products do they carry? How good is the quality beca...4 Answers
  • I never shop at Talbots before and i wanted to know is it a great...4 Answers
  • I always assumed this was a shop for older ladies..? I wish they ...4 Answers
Linda M.
Fashionista Expert
At 54, I still want to be fashionable and classic. Because I'm petite with ample hips and a generous chest, I have difficulties finding misses sizes that fit appropriately. Talbots is the answer! They have a range of size options that fit most women! I would highly recommend!
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
The women in my family tend to be hard to fit and they all find Talbots to be the one place that consistently has clothes to fit them. Very expensive but if you watch sales and clearance it's much more reasonable.
Claudia G.
Hoboken, NJ
I don't often shop here but my mom does! The customer service is incredible!!!! She is always look after by the sweetest ladies and the quality of the clothing is really great.
Jeanette O.
Tobyhanna, PA
What I like most about Talbots is the great customer service. It's a little on the expensive side, but the quality is pretty good. You can find lots of great deals in the clearance section.
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA
Talbots has really nice quality and the clothes are super comfortable! A bit expensive unless you go when they have sales!
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top
Great store with great attire! I.T had great choices of clothes ! I often buy for business attire here !
Ginger M.
Philadelphia, PA
Excellent quality clothing (think real 100% cotton, nice fabrics and linings), with beautiful color and style choices. Can be pricey, but they do have frequent sales!
Lea Ellen F.
N Little Rock, AR
Talbots is my go-to store for professional, classic, quality clothing, shoes and accessories. I love everything about the store, catalog and online shopping experiences. I have been an avid Talbots shopper for 2 decades now, and still have many of the classic pieces I have purchased through the years! The quality of their products is unbeatable.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This store has had a reputation for having some really good quality, stylish clothing for years. They are a classy store with styles to make a woman look her best.
Jenna J.
Boston
I work at Talbots and can honestly say I am very proud to be working there. The clothing is for and older demographic but I do own a few pieces. They are great quality and last a long time.
Erica C.
Fresno , CA
Do they make childrens clothing? not sure aobut that
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think Talbots styles are very flattering to a woman?
Tasha S.
I never shop at Talbots before and i wanted to know is it a great place to shop? Thank you.
Karina P.
What kind of products do they carry? How good is the quality because I'm pretty sure it's expensive to shop here.
lisa d.
Groves, TX
I always assumed this was a shop for older ladies..? I wish they had better or more advertising. Also, which products do they carry?