Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.

BY TALBOTS

Talbots is a fashion retailer of women’s classic clothing, shoes and accessories. see more...

• What kind of products do they carry? How good is the quality beca...4 Answers
  • I never shop at Talbots before and i wanted to know is it a great...4 Answers
  • I always assumed this was a shop for older ladies..? I wish they ...4 Answers
Leah D.
Love Talbots!! It is a high-price point brand, but the quality is worth it, especially as far as professional clothes go. Talbots carries casual & refined collections, but their business collections can't be beat! Some products are online only, but the best-sellers can always be found in store & the sales people truly go out of their way to make you feel your best. Might I add that they don't make commission, so they really are helping you look great with no incentive. A classic, timeless, sophisticated brand
Julia N.
I LOVE Talbots. They are a bit pricey,, but their clothes are so high quality. The fabrics are all so comfortable and last. I am petite, so I really appreciate their large collection of petite clothing. Plus their jewelry is also to die for. I have been able to find some stuff on clearance that isn't even that pricey. Just have to keep your eyes open.
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love the quality of the clothes they wear and wash well . A lot of it is for older women but they have a decent plus size section. I only buy a few stylish pieces when they are on sale or clearance items. I will attach pics of a few favorite items.
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
The women in my family tend to be hard to fit and they all find Talbots to be the one place that consistently has clothes to fit them. Very expensive but if you watch sales and clearance it's much more reasonable.
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA
Talbots has really nice quality and the clothes are super comfortable! A bit expensive unless you go when they have sales!
Linda M.
Fashionista Expert
At 54, I still want to be fashionable and classic. Because I'm petite with ample hips and a generous chest, I have difficulties finding misses sizes that fit appropriately. Talbots is the answer! They have a range of size options that fit most women! I would highly recommend!
Beauty J.
I started taking my mother in law to Talbots to get new clothes for her since I felt it would be more age appropriate.

When I got there as I was looking around I did find a couple of items that I liked and thought were really cute so I picked them up for myself, though and as I was trying things on, other ladies would ask my opinion about what they should buy for themselves!

The customer service at Talbots is also great.

Go Talbots! (:
Joyce D.
Berwyn, PA
I love Talbots because they have a great selection of clothes. I especially love their jeans because they have cute prints and solid colors (Ex: Butterflies, Polka Dots, etc). Their tops are also comfortable and cute, I have some of their tees that are made out of Pima Cotton. Another plus about Talbots is that when you buy a pair of sunglasses, it comes with a case which is the hard-type case. Talbot's products can be very expensive when they aren't on sale, but with sales, most of the prices are very reasonable.
Janis C.
Talbots used to be all about the classics and while they still are, Talbots has pumped up their game and is courting a more trendy look to balance out the classics. I went on a spree during a recent sale and rounded out my closet. The clothes are very well made, comfortable, wash well, and can be dressed up or down with mixing, matching and jewelry.
Lea Ellen F.
N Little Rock, AR
Talbots is my go-to store for professional, classic, quality clothing, shoes and accessories. I love everything about the store, catalog and online shopping experiences. I have been an avid Talbots shopper for 2 decades now, and still have many of the classic pieces I have purchased through the years! The quality of their products is unbeatable.
Erica C.
Fresno , CA
Do they make childrens clothing? not sure aobut that
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think Talbots styles are very flattering to a woman?
Karina P.
What kind of products do they carry? How good is the quality because I'm pretty sure it's expensive to shop here.
Tasha S.
I never shop at Talbots before and i wanted to know is it a great place to shop? Thank you.
Irene M.
What age range is the average shopper here? I've always seen them but never actually stepped into the store.