Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.Talbots uploaded by Corinna J.

BY TALBOTS

Talbots is a fashion retailer of women’s classic clothing, shoes and accessories. see more...

• What kind of products do they carry? How good is the quality becaus...4 Answers
  • I never shop at Talbots before and i wanted to know is it a great p...4 Answers
  • I always assumed this was a shop for older ladies..? I wish they ha...4 Answers
Leah D.
Leah D.
Love Talbots!! It is a high-price point brand, but the quality is worth it, especially as far as professional clothes go. Talbots carries casual & refined collections, but their business collections can't be beat! Some products are online only, but the best-sellers can always be found in store & the sales people truly go out of their way to make you feel your best. Might I add that they don't make commission, so they really are helping you look great with no incentive. A classic, timeless, sophisticated brand
Beauty J.
Beauty J.
I started taking my mother in law to Talbots to get new clothes for her since I felt it would be more age appropriate.

When I got there as I was looking around I did find a couple of items that I liked and thought were really cute so I picked them up for myself, though and as I was trying things on, other ladies would ask my opinion about what they should buy for themselves!

The customer service at Talbots is also great.

Go Talbots! (:
Julia N.
Julia N.
I LOVE Talbots. They are a bit pricey,, but their clothes are so high quality. The fabrics are all so comfortable and last. I am petite, so I really appreciate their large collection of petite clothing. Plus their jewelry is also to die for. I have been able to find some stuff on clearance that isn't even that pricey. Just have to keep your eyes open.
Sabila S.
Sabila S.
It's such an over priced store! The clothes always feel like they are designed for older women and the cuts are not always flattering ! I like the materials they use but I wish their style was geared towards younger women as well. The customer service near my Talbots is not so great! Most sales people are a bit too pushy !
Helen Y.
Helen Y.
Wilmington, DE
Talbots is a great store, but it's style is more for older women and less for younger women or juniors. If you take a look into their catalog you'll see that their style is more mature and very elegant and classy. It's not extremely pricey but a skirt or blouse usually goes for like $60 dollars here.
Corinna J.
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love the quality of the clothes they wear and wash well . A lot of it is for older women but they have a decent plus size section. I only buy a few stylish pieces when they are on sale or clearance items. I will attach pics of a few favorite items.
Laney B.
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
The women in my family tend to be hard to fit and they all find Talbots to be the one place that consistently has clothes to fit them. Very expensive but if you watch sales and clearance it's much more reasonable.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Huntersville, NC
Way to expensive and can find similar things at Kohl's or another store. Everything is so matronly, and workers always pressure you to buy something.
Imilda K.
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA
Talbots has really nice quality and the clothes are super comfortable! A bit expensive unless you go when they have sales!
Linda M.
Linda M.
At 54, I still want to be fashionable and classic. Because I'm petite with ample hips and a generous chest, I have difficulties finding misses sizes that fit appropriately. Talbots is the answer! They have a range of size options that fit most women! I would highly recommend!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Fresno , CA
Do they make childrens clothing? not sure aobut that
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think Talbots styles are very flattering to a woman?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What kind of products do they carry? How good is the quality because I'm pretty sure it's expensive to shop here.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
I never shop at Talbots before and i wanted to know is it a great place to shop? Thank you.
Irene M.
Irene M.
What age range is the average shopper here? I've always seen them but never actually stepped into the store.