SportsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesWater Bottles

Tal 40 Ounce Ranger Pro Water Bottle Stainless Steel Double Wall Vacuum Insulated, PinkThe refillable TAL 40oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated 18/8 Stainless Steel Ranger Pro is the ideal bottle for you! It is the perfect size for the gym, office, road trips, and so much more! If you enjoy camping or floating, this bottle will quickly become an essential for all of your future outdoor trips. Staying hydrated has never been easier. The Ranger Pro is a fantastic purchase if you are looking for a mid-size refillable container! It is condensation free and features an easy carry loop for your convenience and comfort. The Ranger Pro has a small lid for drinking hinged to a larger opening for cleaning, filling and adding ice. The best part about the Ranger Pro is that it maintains your drinks temperature! It keeps liquid cold for 24 hours and keeps liquid hot for 12 hours. TAL has multiple colors to offer, making it almost impossible to choose just one!Help reduce plastic waste with reusable water bottlesDouble wall v

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tal 40 Ounce Ranger Pro Water Bottle Stainless Steel Double Wall Vacuum Insulated, Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
1,886 reviews
Tal 40 Ounce Ranger Pro Water Bottle Stainless Steel Double Wall Vacuum Insulated, Pink uploaded by Sarah S.
I absolutely love my Tal brand 40 ounce ranger stainless steel water bottle. It is extremely rugged, and it keeps my drinks cold all day long. My only complaint about this water bottle is that if you lose or break the lid, good luck finding a new one. They are difficult to find, and pricey when you do manage to locate them. The only place I’ve been able to locate them is on the manufacturer’s website, or sometimes on eBay. It’s not that difficult to locate replacement lids for other brands of bottles.
Rebecca R.
Tal 40 Ounce Ranger Pro Water Bottle Stainless Steel Double Wall Vacuum Insulated, Pink uploaded by Rebecca R.
This water bottle keeps my beverage cold and the ice stays in for a couple days. I have dropped it and has slid around in my car and still looks good. I added my own straw . Purchased at Walmart .Tal 40 Ounce Ranger Pro Water Bottle Stainless Steel Double Wall Vacuum Insulated, Pink
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
Tal 40 Ounce Ranger Pro Water Bottle Stainless Steel Double Wall Vacuum Insulated, Pink uploaded by Samantha S.
Got this at Walmart and it is my favorite water bottle I’ve gotten from there. It keeps my water cold for 24 hours. I put ice in it in the morning and there is still ice in there hours later. I haven’t used it for hot drinks yet but it says it keeps hot drinks warm up to 12 hours.
Lindsay B.
Greenwood, IN
Absolutely love. Keeps my ice water cold all day. I'm not a big water drinker unless it is extremely cold and this jug keeps it cold. I can't wait to purchase a second one to have an extra on hand. Tal makes amazing products. My husband even has a 74oz jug and he loves it.
Andrea B.
Dallas, TX
My favorite water bottle. I use it daily. I refill 2 times a day and love how my water is always cold. As well it has lasted me for 2 years now the pain is intact. Great product.
Melissa O.
Madison, OH
Best water bottle I ever bought. I was a little skeptical because of the price point (around $13 to $15), but I'm so glad I bought it. I have never had ice water stay so cold for so long. I use this bottle everyday to make sure I get enough water in and I would recommend it to anyone that likes cold water all day!
Malinda N.
Tal 40 Ounce Ranger Pro Water Bottle Stainless Steel Double Wall Vacuum Insulated, Pink uploaded by Malinda N.
Love the durability of this water jug! Has a handle which makes it easy to carry. Keeps my water ice cold !
CHARITY W.
Gaffney, SC
Tal 40 Ounce Ranger Pro Water Bottle Stainless Steel Double Wall Vacuum Insulated, Pink uploaded by CHARITY W.
I have this in black and when I tell you it is worth the money it is. I'm on a budget so finding a water bottle for working out that is isnt crazy expensive I found this. I plan on getting another
Amy C.
Tal 40 Ounce Ranger Pro Water Bottle Stainless Steel Double Wall Vacuum Insulated, Pink uploaded by Amy C.
This isn't quite exact as mine but mine isn't listed. I needed a water bottle as I drink a lot of water. I totally love my water bottle so much. I like the colors they have plus it really does keeps your drink cold for 24 hrs. Couldnt ask for anything better.

Looking for your answer?